19. little monster

a few days after the trial, the boys went home. it was time. a lot of the wolves settled in the city, neighbour hood too. they wanted to be near their king. lucien moved in with hope, they purchased a house near joon and the rest. after all restless moving, it finally calmed down again. jin was almost on his birth date and had problems to move normaly, to jimins absolute amusement. kooks belly grew every day and he was happy.

________________

"i dont want u to go. the girls are comming any day and u want to be far away?! i will not give birth all alone!" jin yelled at joon. "we have weeks! and this mission is very important! i want them caught before our girls are here. i dont want them in danger!" "weeks? i could pop up any moment, u idiot!" "jin...please! i need to do this" "u know what? if u are not here for the birth, u dont need to come home ever!" joon was shocked. "u dont mean that" "i am serious! if u let give me birth alone, i will never forgive u!" "jin... please understand...." "oh go! go and play cop and gangster with the suckers!" jin turned and moved as fast as he could. joon just stared at him, waddleing away.

___________________

"will u be okay?" yoongi looked deep into his loves eyes. jimin hugged him. "we will. i have a mighty wolf with me and a little fierce biter. no problems, yoongs. just stay safe and come home as fast as possible" yoongi smiled and kissed jimins nose. "i ll try to be home soon again. love u" "love u too, dad" both looked at a smirking ji. yoongi rolled his eyes. "u are really a cockblocker, sonny boy" ji laughed and hugged him. "i will keep my eyes on daddy and jae. dont worry. az and august are here too" "i know. but keep jin and kook save too" "i will. okay, have a good journey" "i am not going on a vacation" "more a business trip?!" yoongi sighed and thought of slapping his sons head. instead he snatched jae from him and cuddled him. "ouch.... seriously, jae? how many times are u going to bite me?" "as i said, like father, like son" jimin mumbled and took his son back.

__________________

"cant u stay?" "u know i cant" "but... i dont like to be alone" "u are not. the doc is here, jimin, jin and lucien are here. ji and az will protect all of u. u are surounded by wolves, kook. they all will make sure, that u two are protected!" "still....they arent u!" tae sighed. as kooks pregnancy progressed, he became very clingy and needy. like now, he hung onto taes arm. gently tae removed him and sat him down. "please, think of the baby. i will be back in just a blink of an eye." he kissed him and walked out as fast as he could. a whining kook followed him to the door.

___________________

"will u be okay?" "of course. i will have all my hands full with the others. do your thing and come back in one piece" "i will" hope kissed him and walked to the waiting car.

___________________

inside the car, the guys showed different expressions. hope almost laughed at them.

__________________

"why did he had to leave" kook whined. jimin punshed his arm. "stop whining. wow, what happened with u?!" "pregnant" "really? havent noticed." "but i need..." "shut up right now! your whining is highly annoying and they will be back soon. and i can understand if tae is happy to be away from u for some time!" tears bursted out of kooks eyes. "wow, jimin! who pissed in your coffee?! u are really mean!" jin tuned in. "u shut up too! we all could hear u yell at poor joon!" "excuse me?! thats private" "not, if u are letting us all hear your drama! gosh, jin. they will be back soon. u have enough time until the birth. threatening him is stupid. our kings requested our partners skills to catch the fucking pedos! do u wanna have them around with our kids?!" jin shook his head. "than u both shut the fuck up. u stop beeing a child and u a harpy. hormons or not! jesus, i hope i wasnt like that" "u had your spotlight too, papa, but... whatever. are u all okay?" kook jumped ji and hugged him tight. "jiiiiiiii.... i need my taetae" he cried into the kids hair. jimin rolled his eyes and threw his hands. "i need a drink" "papa, its not even 10am" "pimms time" "not funny, papa" jin shook his head. "i am gonna cook us something nice"