22. war itself

ji bobbed his head faster, he knew az was going to explode soon. without giving in to his demands, to get away and let him finish with jerking off himself. az came and tried desperate to get his breaths back in order without making any noise. ji just sat up and watched him. seeing az's face turning from utter pleasure to normal again, was a sight he never wanted to miss.

as they layed and sat in satisfied silence, sudden exruciating pain rushed through jis body. he dubled down and held his chest, screamed in agony. az was terrified and looked shocked from his lover to his parents, who bursted through the door.

"what......" "what did u do to my baby! JI!" "i dont know what happened. he just started to scream all of the sudden!" az paniced and tried to heave up his love. jimin and yoongi tried too, but ji only screamed and screamed.

________________

joon and jin jumped from their beds, their daughters also cried and screamed, due to the sudden loud noises. "u run to ji, i ll stay here" "keep your doll ready!" "alright, joon. i ll fight till the end. i love u" "love u more"

________________

tae almost fell out of bed, kook still was asleep. "are u fucking kidding me?!" tae grunted and kissed his love. he looked back and stormed out into the night.

_________________

all gathered at yoongis and jimins house. they stormed it and were face to face with the situation. all were confused. ji tightly, almost suffocated, hung on az, his dads right beside him and cried heartbreaking. "what happened?" "what did u do, az?!" "what in the hell?!" all talked and asked in once. yoongi held up his hand to shut them up, what really worked. "we dont know yet. az said, it was all okay, until he suddenly started to scream." "oh...shit....oh noooo....." lucien almost fell onto his butt, if hope didnt caught him. "what is it?" hope was concerned. his partner looked too pale. "the baby?!" "no..... oh my god, i am so sorry, ji!" lucien whispered. "can somebody tell us?!" jimin looked agitated. "fast, we need to run to augusts house!" shocked everybody looked at each other and ran out of the house. only az and jimin stayed back with ji.

_______________________

the scene was horrific. the family members, dead, destroyed, layed in their beds and out, in their own blood. nobody survived. augusts parents, her siblings, even the baby, were slaughtered.

all gasped and looked for any sign of life, but to no avail. the beautiful little funny girl, jis mate, layed still in her bed, half of her throat was ripped off. this little wonderful angel, who had a full great life ahead of her, was gone. through the bond with ji, he felt her death. thats why he was in such pain. now they knew. and it horrified them.

______________________

the bodies were brought to the morgue. the clues were looked after, some conclusions were made. ray, the sucker king came for a visit. he payed his condolences to the grieving ji, called in for a meeting with everyone involved.

they sat around joons table in silence. ray cought and folded his hands on it. "shit, thats not good. how the hell could this happen?! with all the wolves, with all the suckers?! she was the fucking mate of a king! how.... i cant wrap my fucking mind around it" he looked acusevly at his warriors and the wolves. "do u know how much pain, ji is feeling?! at least he still has az. how is he, by the way?" az looked paler than before, had his head down. "not good, your highness" he mumbled. seeing his love in such pain, hurt him more than anything. and worst, he couldnt stop it.

ray sighed. "suggestions?" he looked in the round. "we know they werent wolves nor suckers. we dont know how they could come into our town without beeing seen. we dont have a clue, how none of us couldnt protect the family. its a real mess, but we will search everything. we wont leave a stone unturned, i swear" joon stated.