20. family times and secrets

"joon....wake up......wake up.......WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!" joon was startled and sat up. "what....where.... something happened?!" he looked around. "no u thickhead. nothing happened, only that our girls wanna come out" "oh okay, go back to sleep, honey" "ARE U KIDDING ME?! THE KIDS ARE COMMING! GET YOUR ASS UP AND US TO THE DOC!" "oh shit...oh shit....." a knock on the door made both flinsh. "ugh, i think i was a bit too loud?!" "no shit" joon grinned and opened the door. "what are u here for? its late, go home, ji" "morning uncle. the girls are comming" "we know" "why u still here?" joon crossed his arms and glared at the boy king. "uncle joon? uncle jin needs your help" "oh shit"

______________

ji heard the girls, than he heard his uncle jin. as always, uncle jin would be so loud, every house on the street could hear him. as ji ran the 3 houses over, he saw light in every house, tho it was right in the middle of the night. uncle tae looked out of his bedroom window. "jin might get his kids" ji grinned and nodded. "how could u tell?" tae grinned back. ji waited for his uncles to finally get to the car, he helped uncle jin into it and waved them good bye. in thoughts, he walked back to his house.

he would get his own house in a few months. lucien told him. he would live with august and az and some protectors/bodyguards. ji only didnt know how he was gonna tell his dads. they wouldnt like the idea. the wouldnt be up to the idea. and in secret, ji didnt wanted to live seperated from his dads and brother. he would have to talk with lucien.

jimin was already up and waited for him in the kitchen. "why u up?" "cause of the siren jin?" ji grinned. "i only hope the girls wont be as loud as him!" ji laughed. "shshshs, u will wake up your dad and jae" "nope, jae is sleeping like a stone" "like his dad" they sat down on the counter. "u know i can have kids too?" ji whispered. "uhm...what?!" "as a king, tho an alpha, i can bear kids too" "oh....i dont know how to react" "u dont need to." "somehow i dont want that for u" "its okay, papa. i am not scared" "still..... and please! wait until u are over 30 to have them?!" ji laughed again. "30?" jimin nodded. "i would than in an appropriate age for being a grandpa... wow... grandpa...." he shook his head. ji smiled and sighed. "i never thanked u, u know? for u and yoongi" "for what, son?" "taking me as your son" "u are" "i know, but.... u know" jimin huffed amused. "i know u know" "lucien wants me to live in my own home with az and august" "the fuck not!" "i thought u would react like that" "over my dead body!" "he said its important for my soul/mate bond" "az is already living here. august is still as young as u and needs her parents. so no. yoongi will say no too. u will stay under our roof until u are an adult" ji nodded. jimin looked surprised. "no tantrum?" "why? i dont wanna live apart from u and jae needs me" "oh" "i will talk with lucien tomorrow" "do it, if he will bitch around, i will talk to him" "oh, poor lucien"

_______________________

az heard them talk. he sighed. he would have liked to live with his soul alone, but.... he understood. sometimes he thought about how this was going to be. his life with ji. deep down, he was desperate when he wasnt around ji 24/7, felt torn when ji was busy with someone else, was jealous when ji spent as much time with august. he liked the little girl, but he wasnt too happy about it. he didnt like the idea, that a king could have more than one soul in his life. az knew he would protect him for life, he would die, if ji died.

the only thing what made him buzzing in happyness, was that ji could have kids. he could bear his kids. if it could happen to yoongi, joon and tae, so maybe they had also a chance. and az would really like to have kids with ji.

_______________________

kook yawned and stretched his body. tae moved too, his hands automaticly touched the belly. "hm? he is moving pretty much today" "u not saying" "since when?" "like the last 4 hours" "maybe cause jin is giving birth now?" "he is?" "fuck, kook? how deep is your sleep? he was yelling everyone up in the night" "cause joon was to dump to notice?" "kinda. i talked with ji a bit, he was running to their house" "how?" "he said, he heard the babies" "oh...yeah...sure" "u wanna ask him, what our boy is saying?" "maybe" "lets try today?" "good.... i want aloe vera juice with tomato juice, toast with peanutbutter and guacamole and coffee" "since when u drink coffee?" "just now" "okay.... peanutbutter and guacamole?!" kook smacked his lips in gusto. "oh yes, please" tae grinned and kissed him. "just stay here, i got u baby"