His Command

Stella

Stella

Working the store, sewing and designing is exhausting. Nanna helps with orders but I need help with sewing during wedding and prom season. Desimond could help, she has only worked one day but I can only trust the good feeling I have for her. Maybe she will want to learn how to sew, I jokingly said she was my apprentice, god I hope that will be true.

Taking a sip of my wine I focus on Netflix, leaving thoughts of work for tomorrow.

A knock on my apartment drew my head, my mind told my body to get up but my body said 'fuck no' being happy where it is. When my phone lit up telling me who was at the door, it changed my mind and I got up from my bed heading to open the door.

"Hey stranger." I greet with a brighter smile then I should for someone I need to only be casual with.

Maximus stood in front of me with a tired smile, dim eyes and his usual perfect suit but it looked wrinkled for the first time. "Ciao bella, hope it's okay I'm coming over so late."

Leaning against the door I sigh dramatically. "I don't know, I'm very busy laying on my bed watching Netflix. Not sure if I can spare time for my local Italian mystery man, unless he provides me a kiss."

His hands gabbed my hips pulling me to him crashing his lips on mine. "Now that I can provide any day, anytime."

Chuckling my arms wrapped around his neck and I let him devourer my lips again. Taking a brief pause to get air back in my lungs I gag pulling away from him. "God why do you smell like fish?"

Maximus pulled me back into him making me laugh and duck away under his arm, he rolled his eyes at my antics. "It's not that bad."

Nodding I put my hands keeping him away while walking backwards from him. I point to my bathroom as he closes the door to my apartment, locking the door while muttering something about my lack of security.

"Yes, it is, you want me and my bed. Shower." He looked over to me, a glint in his eyes making me laugh and shake my head. "Don't even think about it, shower! Alone and with soap. "

He put his hands up in surrender. "Alright, alright I'll let you give the orders." Before he turned to go shower the glint darkened in his eyes. "For now.'

"Promises, promises." I muttered passing him and jumped on my bed, he grumbled in Italian disappearing into the bathroom to wash the fish smell off.

My eyes set on the screen but my mind went into buried questions I have about Maximus that I don't want to have answered or ask. This is supposed to be fun, to get the man who has started consuming my mind out of my system. Yet every time I see him more questions fill my head begging for answers and my body follows by craving for him the minute he leaves my touch.

There are so many unknows around Maximus. He talks properly and dresses as if he is coming out of an Italian magazine. When he smiles it lights the room and his laugh can't help but infect you.