Punishment

Maximus

Maximus

The full moon shone over the shipping yard, the light the only one in the large container sea. We headed over to where our containers are, signs of a fight evident in blood trails and gun casings that were currently being picked up by my men.

I crack my neck, hoping that I get some good answers on the fight tonight and possibly Carnellio's whereabouts.

"Shaw." I greeted the man coming out of a shipping container. "Good to see you are as good as you said."

The man gave a cheeky grin stepping forward to take my hand. "Well I thought I would give my new friend the best treatment."

I looked around the shipping containers. "Where are they?"

Shaw motioned with his head, Vinzo and I following him to a few containers down the row. "When I took over, I thought that I would use your old containers and fake deliveries to them. A bait and trap."

Chuckling darkly, I walked into a container, two men in their young twenties strapped to chairs with blood dripping down their face. "You are worth every penny Shaw. Who do we have here?"

Shaw walked over them, slapping their faces. "Dipshit one and Dipshit two. No Id's, no markings of loyalty and no matches on fingerprints."

Vinzo smirked. "You have your own fingerprint ID database to run?"

Shaw didn't even glance over. "That really a question?"

I opened my suit jacket, looking over the two bloodied men. "Not talking Dipshit one and Dipshit two?" The two looked at each other and looked away, anywhere but at us. "Alright, we gave you the chance."

Shaw chuckled. "Well they aren't as smart as they want to appear, they couldn't remember a set of numbers for payment." Taking out two wallets, Shaw brought out two small pieces of paper. "They kept the routing and account number of whoever is going to pay them."

I smirk at their shocked faces, the two men now looking at me. "How considerate. Since we have that information what use do the dipshits have? Message I suppose, kill whoever try to steal from us."

"Wait!" One of them yelled, his throat swallowing hard. "You don't need to kill us, we didn't steal anything. There wasn't anything to take!"

Vinzo snorted. "You want to be free because you feel into a trap. Your intension was to steal but because it was empty you aren't guilty?"

Dipshit one shrugged. "Well, yeah."

Dipshit two growled. "Shut the fuck up."

My patience for tonight ended. I had an appointment with Stella and our child tonight, one where I could have heard our child's heartbeat. Being in a shipping container with two young idiots isn't something worth missing that.