Chapter 7

RUBY'S POV:

Brylee has been a mess for three days now. Her mum had to travel urgently and even Saturday mornings that gave us a lot of joy was kind of just another say without her vibe.

We'd been staring at the ceiling idly blasting Justin Bieber's relatively sad songs and occasionally going back to Adele's Someone like you. It was really bringing down the mood. I'd been listening to her give me relationship advice all day.

"You know we've been together for two years", she said absentmindedly.

"I do", I replied humming.

" At least not counting the multiple break ups"

"You guys have always been the model couple to me though"

"But why must there always be another girl? I mean its like we shared roles, he asks me out and I break up with him"

"Just like the other five break ups, I'm sure there isn't"

"But why? I mean I know I'm not as shapy as others but its the heart that matters "

"It does"

"I keep thinking what if this is it though"

"You really sounded through with him some days ago"

"I'm not sure I am but I'm done with girls being the reason I leave him each time. I mean I'm cool with him being really attractive but when he actually has to stop and think if he's in a relationship before giving an answer, that just pisses me off"

"You have the right to be pissed off. I just hope you don't over stretch the matter"

"
Ruby we've been on and off for two years and yet I never mention why we do that. I mean all I do is be thankful that I let him go and he still came back"

"And no one can judge you for that"

"I know but its painful that majority of the time the girls that separate us are those ones that wouldn't do what I did for him"

"But when he realizes it'll be too late"

"Maybe this time it'll be too late"

"But you're still hung over him"

"I'm fresh out of a relationship. It'll probably take me months to get over this"

"How about more ice cream"

"I'm not moving on to a pot belly. You may want to stop being so nice to me"

"You're really something, you know. I give you tough love and you ask if I'm really related to you and when I give you the baby love, you tell me to toughen up"

"I don't need your pity, you fool", she said and laughed.

Just then, we heard a knock on the door.

" Who is it?" I yelled out, running to check through the peephole.

"Is Bry in?", Micah whispered as I opened the door.

" Her room",I said as he walked in.

If Brylee thought she was affected by this break up, she was getting the good side of the coin. Micah was looking like a movie gone wrong with his disheveled hair, puffy eyes and light stubble that would let you know he wasn't OK with the situation.

"I know you're going in there to beg her to take you back but I want you to know that this will be the last time I'll let you into my house after messing up. My cousin's my strength and I can't let you being her so down she loses her vibe. If you go in there and some months later, shit like this happens, don't bother coming back", I said straight faced.

He just nodded dimly and walked into the room. Let's hope that's enough to keep him around longer.

BRYLEE'S POV:

I heard a knock on my door but that couldn't be Ruby. She'd never knock because that child lacks manners besides she was with me minutes ago.

" Come in", I yelled, not wanting to move from the comfy position.

Micah walked in with his head down. What more could he want from me. I just continued staring at the ceiling waiting for him to leave or tell me what he's doing here. Five minutes later, he hasn't said anything and I was getting tired of being stated at, well me and the ceiling.

"What?", I finally said, breaking the silence.

" I'm sorry ", he whispered.

" Let's face it, you're not, OK. I'm tired of this so if you came to say you're sorry, just leave "

"Please let me make this right"

"You made it the way you wanted. I'm tired of us trying and messing up every single time. If you want this, you have to be all in and want this. I'm not saying you can't be with friends who happen to be girls but give me something to work with. I can't stress myself to be the only one pushing a car if you won't steer"

"I know that babe. I'm all in with you"

"Yeah. As far as you don't risk your freedom. That's not how it is for me thank you very much. We've played around the stakes too much. I'm tired of being the one who's wounded"

"I know. Last chance babe? I promise to make it right"

"I don't trust that. I need time away from. I mean it when I say it's over"

"I'll do anything babe please", He whispered and I could see the pain in his eyes.

" I don't want you to do anything. You only do anything when I decide to leave you so this time you can save your sweat"

"Please"

"Just leave please", I said and turned to face the wall and avoid his pleading eyes.

" I love you", he said as he shut the door.

"I love me too" I whispered to give myself strength.

I'm so tired of it seeming as if he can do just about anything and I'd quietly take it like a pro. I'm a girl and I can decide to play the weaker sex she. I want to. He needs to learn that.
*******************************

Casanova Boyfriend✔ has been entered for the Candy Awards so please vote for us. I hope you love how the story is unraveling.

Don't forget to vote, share, comment. Till next time

Xoxo
Nicole