[41]: Downfall

____________________________________

Nagbago ang isip ng brainy ko. Napag-isip isip niya na hanggang 45 chapters lang ang istoryang ito. Hindi naman kayo lugi kasi may book 2 pa. Hihihi!!!!!

____________________________________

CHAPTER 41
Downfall
~*~

HARRISON

         WE encountered the illusionist of them. We were separated by that and I don't know where to find Harriet. Goddess! Dapat hindi na siya sumama sa amin eh! She was the one who will be protected by us and not the one who will protect us!

I immediately face the maze of the illusionist. The thing's was simple 'cause in my eighteen years of existence, eight years of training and two years of schooling to the Luna Academy, I faced different kinds of illusionist; some may attack you by your fear, your loved ones, your own face and many more. And this is just simple.

But I am concerned with Harriet's safety. For God's sake, she just trained for months! Hindi ko sigurado kung maalam na siya about sa mga illusionist but I hope she does. I can't afford to lose a friend because of this illusion.

After the battle inside the maze, I was brought to the back part of the palace. I seen Draco and Seven approaching me. I run towards them and bombard them with questions.

"Have you seen Harriet? Or Toffer? What do you encounter in that illusion?" I asked. Draco tap my shoulder.

"Easy, bro'! Masyado lang atat! Malay mo, magkasama 'yung dalawa." Draco answered, but I can feel that his tense.

"But, what if they're not? Saan kaya sila maaring dalhin—" Draco immediately cut off Seven's words. Mukhang mas lalong kinabahan siya ah.

"Tang ina mo, Syete! Tang ina mo! Hayop ka, mas lalo mo pa akong pinakaba diyan eh!" Pagmumura ni Draco sa huli. Tumawa na lang si Seven dahil doon.

"But on a serious note, I hope they're fine." Sabi ng huli. Tumango na lamang ako sa sinabi niya. Yeah. I hope they're fine.

"Guys!" Isang sigaw ang nagpagulat sa amin. We saw Toffer running towards us and when he reached us, he was catching his breathe.

"Toffer?!" Naguguluhan naming tanong. Tiningnan namin ang likod niya at wala kaming nakita doon. Ibig sabihin...

"Where's Harriet? Hindi ko nakita eh?" He innocently asked.

"What?! Wala pa siya dito!" Draco blurted. I held his shoulder to calm him down a bit. We were all nervous about Harriet's situation and there's no use of panicking. Instead, just find them and help them out.

"Calm down. If we didn't see Harriet for ten minutes, we should start finding her." Sabi ko sa kanila.

"But, sa tingin niyo, saan tayo unang maghahanap?" Napatingin kaming lahat kay Seven. I think his thinking some things that may creep us.

"Where the ritual held..." Answered Toffer. Yes, he's right. At the Chamber Hall!

"Let's go!" And then we run towards the grand staircase that will lead us to the chamber hall.