Last Chapter

LAST CHAPTER

Almost three years later…

         I SHAKE my hand at him and smile. Thank god I close this deal!

"Thank you, Mr. Jacob. I'll update you tomorrow for the other information you'll need. Thanks again." I gave him a smile while I am saying how thankful am I. This is the first big deal I closed since I started handling one of the branches of my mother's pharmaceutical company, and thankfully, I closed it to this multi-billionaire bachelor.

"Hmm, okay. So, see you when I see you Miss Horrinford." He said and wink at me. I just smile in return and arrange my things. After that, I walk around to see things behind my glass window. I can saw vampires on the street; busy with their things. I sigh and closed my eyes. Trying to relax myself as if it will recovered all the restless nights and stressful days. Napakahirap naman kasing kunin ng loob ng batang-Jacob. He was young, but his assets are huge. He was known in the field of business; vampire, werewolf and even human world.

Glennon Jacob is just 24 years old. He has a younger sister na kaedad ko lang. At sa edad niyang 'yon, he was known as the 'Devil in Town'. A well-known businessman and a devil in flesh. Not literally devil but he is a devil in terms of business. Unlike his sister (well, I met her once), she is a angel. Mabait at bagay sa kaniya ang pangalang 'Angelle'. He is also a flirt. Every time he sees me, he winks at me, give me a flying kiss and more. Typical flirt.

Bumukas ang glass door ng opisina ko and I saw my uncle smirking at me. Sa mga nakalipas na taon, he was there for me. Pampered me, spoil me, an everything just to ease my pain in my heart. A pain that took me years to recover. Just a little, I think.

"What are you doing here, Uncle?" I asked, emphasizing the uncle word. I smirked at him after that and I saw his brows forming into one line.

He sat on the couch and played my daggers on the center table. Nakagawian ko na rin kasing maglagay ng mga daggers doon and I will throw it on the wall lalo na kapag frustrated ako.

"Graduation na nila. Pupunta ka ba?" He said. I almost rolled my eyes because of that. Of course, I know that. Dapat graduation ko na rin ngayon.

"Oo… hindi… maybe… Ewan ko." I answered, still unsure.

"You must come. Pupunta din ako doon 'cause the admins invited me. You know, just moral support for me." He said. I sarcastically laugh and then rest my back to the swivel chair.

"Hindi na ako kailangan doon, Justin. Kaya mo na 'yan. Malaki ka na." Natatawa kong sabi, but deep inside, I was right. Hindi na ako kailangan doon. I left them without a warning and just like a bubble, I disappear like nothing happened. I left the Vampire Kingdom of Lunarkia and here I am, hiding here in Elashton. Hundred miles from Lunarkia.

"Yeah, hindi ka na doon kailangan pero pwede ka namang bumisita, right? You are a citizen of Lunarkia and yet, you are here on Elashton. A kingdom for Vampires where all of the business minded are here. Nakakabagot kaya rito. Kahit saang sulok ng kaharian, puro business ang pinag-uusapan." He said and hissed. Yes, he's right. Elashton is full of business minded vampires and werewolves. Pero talagang karamihan dito ay bampira, simply because it is a kingdom made for vampires.