Special Chapter

Special Chapter

"I don't think we can do this." I said. She was in a verge of cry when I stand. "I have to go—" her palms landed on my cheeks. It stings, I know.

"How dare you?! I gave you everything and yet you—"

"You gave it. Hindi ko hinihingi mula sa'yo. I have to go." And ai left; another woman I dumped. Another heartache for them.

I immediately called Alexus. He is currently on Elashton because of his work and of course, his duty as a General in Other Kingdoms.

"Alexus, let's meet up. Usual. 8 p.m." I said while entering my car.

"Okay. I'll be there. I'll just call them." He answered and I nod. As if he will see this.

"Okay." And I cut off the call. I drove myself to the palace and enter my room. I changed my clothes and after that, I drove myself towards the Club Martin. Alexus' Club.

It is nearly seven but the place were filled with vampires and werewolves who want to get wasted. I climb up the stairs to the VIP section and ordered myself a drink.

"Yo! Ang aga natin ah!" Draco said. I look at him and he was walking towards me, with his usual rum.

"Yeah. Another project." I said and placed the folder on the table.

"Dude, 'wag mo akong pagkatiwalaan diyan. Harrison is the best for that. Speaking of that gago, 'asan na 'yun? Nawili do'n sa tao?"

"I don't know. Its his life anyway." I said and drown myself on the alcoholic drinks with blood.

"Ano nga bang mapapala ko sa'yo?" He murmured but that didn't escape on my ears. I let it pass since I am bored today. I just didn't want to get a whore instead, I just wanted to drink, drink and drink.

"Yow! What's up!" And they came. They sat on the vacant couch and ordered themselves drinks.

"Another project?" Denver asked. I nod my head. "Cool! Another project that may burn my boredom."

"So, why we were called? Is that all?" Seven said and type, once again.

"Nah, let's just wasted and drank 'til we can't walk!" Toffer said and we did that. Draco shoo his flings and we drank and drank 'til we emptied the bottles.

I stood up and I can feel my head's shaking. How many bottles did we drank? Twenty? Thirty? I don't know.

I walked towards the restroom and let all the wastes flow. When I finished, I do the rituals and wash my hands up. I leave the restroom and go to the first floor of the club. I need to drink water or something without alcohol.

"Water please." I said. He placed the glass of water in front of me and I drink it 'til the last drop.

I closed my eyes and listen to the loud music. But when I opened my eyes, I saw a familiar face.

Her face that I missed the most.

Her lips that curved into smile that I love.

Her chuckle.

Her hair.

Her lips.

Her eyes.

Her words that I hated the most.

"Clark—" Why is she here? I don't want to see her pitying me. All I want to see is her loving eyes at me.