✬ SUMMARY ✬

Being the intended mate of a royal is the duty of a lifetime.

To Princess Peregrine duty is everything. From the day she was born she was groomed to save her realm from extinction. With a lineage like hers, she was destined for one thing and that is to be the king's intended mate. Although most would see that as the greatest honor one could be bestowed in their realm, Peregrine does not....

Because she has already given her heart to another.

Prince Timber and Princess Peregrine are star-crossed lovers. The two have an irrevocable bond even though their destinies forbid it. Determined to be the person each will always rely on, they will stop at nothing to be together; even if that means war between their two realms.

✭✭✭

A/N:
As some of you may know this a story I had started a long time ago. Unfortunately, I stopped writing it because I was unhappy with it. It's sat on the back burner for a long time, needing me to give it the adequate time that it deserves. Well, I'm happy to say that with Malicious coming to a close, the final chapters already written, this book is now in the process of being completely rewritten.

If you have read this story before I can assure you there will be a lot that is different about it. I have changed some character names, including the main female lead. The plot will generally stay the same although some of the characters may not. I plan to make some serious changes in this overhaul.

I'm extremely excited about this and I hope those of you who have been waiting for me to rewrite it are excited too!

-Andi-