37. Letting Instinct Take Over

Two months, it has been two months since I found out that Pere is carrying my children

Two months, it has been two months since I found out that Pere is carrying my children. Two months of pure torment that had my wolf scratching in my head angrily. He was irate with the fact that he could not protect his young. I had found myself with a migraine consistently, pacing my floors until they were nearly run through.

When I had smelled myself on her I thought it had been a dream but when I had pressed my face against her abdomen I knew. Every single thing in me knew that she was pregnant with my young. I had never felt so proud about something in my life until King Raven had came out of the woods.

The three of us had created a child, children, and in the most warped of ways I did not mind that fact. Pere and I could have not done it on our own. A part of me, albeit a very very small part, was thankful that she had lain with the king soon after me. If she would have completed her cycle that would have not been the case. She would have most likely miscarried from the way King Raven had made it sound when we were walking together.

He explained a lot of it to me and had even told me the story of the castle servant that he had fallen in love with. They had ran away together, much like Pere and I had. He had been the only one there during the birth and death of his child and love. Just thinking about that has my head and heart pounding visciously.

Nothing could happen to Pere. I would be absolutely devastated. Her or our young not surviving would be the end of me and from the way King Raven had acted, the end of him as well. Neither of our realms would stand the loss of both of their kings.

Both of their kings.

I let out a heavy sigh feeling another itch in the back of my skull. My inner-animal vacillated between wanting to be there for Pere and wanting to bed Princess Alaska. She had not gotten pregnant from our exchange so she is currently in heat. The need to bed her and claim her over and over again was almost palpable.

The fact that a part of me even remotely wanted to do that disgusted me. Although it disgusted me it did not help the fact that I was entirely too horny for my own good. I begin pacing the floor again as a wave of pure lust rolls over me. It is enough to drive me nearly mad.

The door to my chamber busts open, making me stop in the center of my room. My father is standing in the frame looking me over disdainfully. "Your female needs you to mate her and yet you are up here skulking like a little girl. You must do your duty for the realm. You did not provide us with heirs your first time, you must try, Timber."

I do not look at him as I let out a laugh. He has no idea that I had not only given this realm one heir but two. I continue my pacing not looking at him because the moment he opened the door I could smell Alaska's fragrant scent. My father had put her in the chamber directly across from mine, seemingly to drive me insane.

"You know that the Sky Realm has been blessed with a pregnancy, do you not?" That makes me stop and face him. "Is that why you will not bed Alaska?"