31. Leaders of the Sky Realm

The moment King Raven leaves me I feel like I am going to break down

The moment King Raven leaves me I feel like I am going to break down. Images of Timber claiming Princess Alaska plagued my brain as King Raven had claimed my lips. I do not know what came over me as I let him devour me, pull my naked body into his. But I had surely paid the price for letting him do so.

I stumble backward as another vision hits me. It is like I am there in the room with the two of them and it is the last place I want to be. No. That cannot be right. I am hearing her say they are made for each other and he is agreeing with her, just as he had me. He is looking at her like he looks at me. Everything about the way he is being with her is just as he were with me.

I shake my head trying to rid myself of the image. "Get out of my head." I sob out as it continues to play out in front of me. Timber is rocking in and out of her, moaning in pleasure. He strikes her neck and she strikes his as they both cry out in their mating bliss. Then it is over. It is done. 

Looking around the room I want to destroy it. I want to destroy everything. If it were just as easy to be with Princess Alaska as it were me why did he whisk me away with false promises. I feel the angry tears of betrayal flow hot down my face as King Raven enters the room.

When I look over at him all I can feel is rage. "This is your fault!" I hurl the words at him like a sharpened knife.

He looks taken aback. "What is my fault?" His voice is so calm and collected, just like it always is, just like he always is. He is always so in control it is making the uncontrollable feelings raging inside of me that much more apparent.

"All of this is your fault! Everything!" He walks up to me shaking his head in frustration. "No! You do not come any closer to me. You have ruined everything between Timber and I. I was supposed to be with him! We were—" I clutch ahold of my chest trying to hold myself together.

"Come here." He goes to wrap his arms around me, like he was trying to do the same as me, for me, but I shove him away.

"No!" He does not listen as he continues to try and hold me. "No! Get away from me!" I pound my fists into his chest. "Get away! Get away!" My smacks and hits against him slowly turn into me fisting into his shirt, sobbing into his strong chest. "Why does it have to be this way? I do not understand what is wrong with me."

"I know, princess, I know but there is nothing wrong with you." His deep voice comforts me and I hate myself for feeling it, for feeling the pull of him.

"I hate you." I am just barely able to murmur out through my endless tears. "I hate everything about you."

"If you want to hate me then you can. If it is easier for you then do what you must but I am here. I am not going anywhere. I am your intended mate whether you hate me or not." I push away from him again which makes him give me a sad frown.

"I do not want you as a mate." He schools his features, giving me nothing, no emotion now whatsoever. "How can you just do that!? How can you just be so calm and cool like nothing I say matters? Do I not have any affect on you at all?"