29. Bend and Break

I have not left my room since I have been back at the castle

I have not left my room since I have been back at the castle. I have not been allowed to because I still have Pere's fragrance on my skin. I sniff myself every now and again to make sure it is still there, she is still there. I needed to make sure that what we had experienced was not just a figment of my imagination.

At least I know she has not bedded King Raven yet. He has not taken her as his own, ridding her of our bond. Just the imagery of him sinking between her legs as I have has the fire igniting in me all over again. Thankfully my wolf is still hiding away, licking his wounds. Because if he was not I am sure I would be breaking the door to my chamber down and shifting. He would tear the entire castle apart after what that witch had done to us.

There is a knock on my door but I do not answer. I do not care to speak to a single person in this realm. Another knock, louder this time, bangs throughout the room as my father's voice asks for entry on the other side.

"Why you are asking I do not know." Once he opens the door I continue speaking. "It is your castle and your realm, after all. Hell, my body is even yours now. There is nothing you do not rule here, old man."

"Watch your tongue when you speak to me." I lean back in my chair, not giving him the satisfaction of my respect. He has permanently lost that. "The wedding in the Sky Realm is still scheduled to take place in two weeks time."

"Came here to gloat, have you?"

"No, I have came here to remind you of your duty."

I cannot help but laugh at that before I grimly reply. "How could I ever forget when you will never let me?"

"You will fulfill your duty as heir to the throne this evening." That garners a bit of my attention. "Princess Alaska has agreed to be with you before your wedding."

"Be with me?" I furrow my brow in confusion.

"Yes, she has agreed to mate with you and have you claim her."

"I will do no such thing." I laugh loudly, the man had stones to think I would ever do his biding after what he had put me through. "I will not mate with her tonight or ever. I have a mate and no amount of witchcraft will change my mind on that. You can break in me whatever you wish but it will never change the fact that I love Pere."

"Oh, I am counting on that fact, Timber. You will mate Alaska this evening because of it." His words are firm and stern, leaving no room for argument but I do anyway.

"You cannot force me to stick my cock in her."

"I will not have to." I snort out incredulously at that. "Where do you think your wolf has been all this time?" I feel myself tense. "He has been waiting for his mate."

I stand up abruptly, pure anger flowing through me. "What did you do to me? What did you have that witch do?"

"I had her intertwine your wolf and Alaska's, made her force a bond between the two of you. When you see her the spell on your instinct will take over, trust me."