1- The Part Where Everything Goes Downhill...

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N L/N, aka Naples party child, or at least that's what the people at her school called her. Y/n seemed energetic, extroverted, and always up for a good time, as long as it wasn't anything  illegal. She was friendly to everyone and seemed to know everyone by name. She was the type to climb a tree to get a kid's ball down, even though she would fall out of the tree. Did I mention she was clumsy? Despite being the captain of the girls track team she was a total klutz and would trip over air. No one had ever seen her sad and bummed out, some people assumed she just couldn't feel those emotions.

Enough backstory, lets get onto our main story. 

Y/N was walking across her school campus since it was already afternoon and she had nothing better to do. She was wearing her usual Mustard yellow leather jacket with a smiley face on the back with a white crop-top T-shirt underneath. She also wore a light blue denim skirt that came up to a little bit above her knees, accompanying her skirt were tall mid-calve brown, heeled bits. Atop her H/C locks rested a pair of aviator sunglasses she had received from her grandfather. While she was by the dorms she saw one of her favorite underclassmen, Giorno Giovanna, he was walking down the stairs with something in his hands when suddenly he was almost splashed by a bucket of water. Y/N quickly rushed over to see if he was ok.

"Yo Giorno are you ok?" she asked as she ran over. He quickly turned to her, in almost a panicked manner.

"H-Huh? Oh Y/N, yeah I'm fine-" He stopped as he looked at his hands, Y/N wondered what he was clenching.

"Woah that was close." Said the elderly janitor, "Sorry about that, I was cleaning the stairs. I'm glad it was just a slight mist and the water didn't accidentally hit you." That must mean we've both done good things in our daily lives. Your daily actions are very important. If you weren't careful you'd probably be wearing that bucket of water on your head. "

Y/N looked over to Giorno from the older man to see almost a look of horror on his face as he removed one of his hands from whatever he was holding. She tilted her head in curiosity as she saw what he was holding.

'A lighter? Since when did Giorno smoke?' She thought.

"Seriously this isn't good...the flame." She heard Giorno whisper.

"What isn't good Giorno?" Y/N asked in confusion.

"A-Ah nothing, it's fine..." He said as he placed the lighter on the stairway railing. Despite his words, she thought he still looked quite distressed.

"Flame?" The janitor asked, "Is that lighter not lighting up anymore? Is it broken? Is it my fault?"

"No, it wasn't you." Giorno said, still looking distressed.

"Was it something important Giorno? If it was I could take it to my father's shop and see if he could fix it." Y/N gave Giorno a bright smile to see if she could lift his mood.

"No really, it's alright..." The younger blond responded with a nervous smile. Y/N had never known Giorno to be the nervous type, so seeing him act this way raised some questions in her mind.

"From what I can see it doesn't look broken, the lighter is still letting gas out." The elderly janitor said as he pointed to the lighter.

"What did you just say?" Giorno asked in confusion as Y/N tilted her head. The janitor picked up the lighter and held it to his ear.

"Yes, there's still gas coming out." He said, "Is this the switch?" The H/C female watched on in confusion.

"Did you try pushing it?" The elderly janitor asked.