~Chapter 1~

I opened my eyes to reveal the blinding sun. I groaned.

I didn't want to get up but it was Monday morning and that meant school.

I sometimes started my mornings with a run so that's what I was gonna do, but of course first I had to watch some tiktok.

While scrolling through tiktok all I saw was various shirtless tiktok boys, until finally I found a different video.

"#savebarrontrump?" I murmured softly to myself letting out a quick giggle. I didn't even know the president had a son my age. I hate trump with a passion, and of course so do my parents.

After at least 1 hour of scrolling through tiktok I finally got bored and looked at the time.

I gasped and got up immediately to go for my run.

"Hey y/n where are you going? Don't you want breakfast hun?" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"I would but Im just going down the street to the track for my run mom" I yelled back slipping on my shoes and slamming the door behind me.

In my headphones played Hatchback by Cochise.

I finally started running the track. While running I glanced at the field located in the middle of the track.

There stood a tall blonde boy. He was playing soccer alone in the feild. He was really tall and from the back of him I assumed he must have been so much older than me.

Suddenly I tripped over something and fell. I quickly layed on my back and saw his ball.

I really just tripped on this guys ball, how embarrassing.

He immediately came running towards me.

"Oh my gosh, I'm actually so sorry" he says reaching out his hand to help. I laugh through my embarrassment as I take his hand and pull myself up from off the ground.

"No it's okay don't worry about it" I laugh while pulling my headphones down onto my shoulders and brushing the off dirt from my clothes.

I look up as he towers over me. He looks down at my knee that was bleeding from the fall. "Ouch, that looks like it hurts, Can I help you with anything-?" He says scratching the back of his neck.

I was outgoing but still a fairly shy person. I didn't like talking to strangers and because I was almost certain this guy way a little too old for me I felt uncomfortable by his actions, but I know he's just kindly trying to help, he seemed quite genuine.

"Really, Im fine" I giggle as I begin to jog around the track once again. I hear the boys footsteps follow behind. "My name's Barron, I'm 14 years old" he says while running beside me. I come to an immediate stop and look at him.

"That's weird, I recognize both you and your name" I say while trying to catch my breath. Barron laughs. "You might know my father". He was definitely trying to give me a hint but my clueless ass self didn't get it.

"I don't understand?". Barron smiles "This might help, My dad's name is Donald Trump". I stand there frozen. I didn't wanna believe I just ran into Trump the Cheetos son but it just made so much sense.

"Oh my- your Barron" I say in shock. Barron nods. "Your a literal trend on tiktok right now" I smile. I quickly run towards his soccer ball and kick it back to his feet. "Wanna play?" I say smiling. "Sure" He nods. "But first I wanna know your name and age" he says playing with the ball underneath his foot. "I have an idea, everytime we get a goal we get to ask a question?" I say smiling at him. We both run into the field and begin playing.

I try to steal the ball from him but it was a failed attempt. His long legs kick the ball, and into the net it goes. He looks back at me and smirks. I sigh. "That's one goal for me, So I guess that means a question" he says passing the ball to me.

"So what's your name and age, mystery girl?" Barron asks. "My name's y/n and I'm 14" I say as I start moving towards the opposite net.

"Cool name" he says trying to block his net. I kick and luckily it goes straight between his long legs and into the net. I laugh. "So Barron Trump, What is the president's son doing playing soccer, alone, in a local field, with no body guards?" I tease him.

"I love soccer, but unfortunately my father and mother don't allow me to play it anymore so now and then when I get the chance I sneak out of the White House and come here to play" Barron replys.

I smile and glance down at my watch. The time read 9:00am.

"I gotta go I'm late for school!" I say as I pick up my bag and jog away. As I'm jogging to school just before I turn the corner out of sight Barron yells back at me. "Y/n If your down, I'll be here again tomorrow night come by if you wanna play again".

I just kept running but I heard what he said and as weird as it might have been, I enjoyed playing soccer with Barron.