P̷̘̓̄a̶̝̣͠r̴̩̫̈́t̶̳̦͛ ̵̹̈́̃ͅ2̶̼̀̄

Spencer sighs heavily as she walks in the dark cold night. She can see her thick breath before her. So this is October in Alaska. Bitter and cold. Spencer steps on a thick piece of ice and her eyes widen as she slips. She lands on the ground hard and groans. She tries to stand up, but she slips again. She grumbles as she continues to attempt to stand.

A man, about 19 watches Spencer struggle on the ice. A small smile spreads across his lips. "Need a hand?" He asks as he walks up to her. Spencer looks up to him and narrows her eyes. He stretches his hand out to her and Spencer looks down at his feet, wondering how he isn't sleeping. He lifts up his foot and smirks. "Snow shoes." Spencer grunts and takes his hand. He pulls her to her feet and she trips, bumping her chest into his.

The man laughs lightly. "Clumsy, aren't you?" Spencer blushes and pushes away from him. He sticks his hand out again. "Jake Holden. Nice to meet you." Spencer eyes his hand, but doesn't say anything. Normal for her, but he doesn't know that. Jake slowly lowers his hand and smiles softly. "Not much of a talker I see." Spencer shrugs and starts walking again, but she is greeted with more ice. Jake catches her and chuckles.

"Let me help you back to your place." Spencer glares at him for a moment. She isn't stupid. She knows what he's trying to do, but then again, at this rate, she'll never get back to the hotel. She grunts and takes his hand. Jake pulls her closer to his side and frowns. "You're freezing." Spencer shrugs. She'll get warm in the hotel. "Here." Jake pulls a jacket out of his backpack and drapes it over Spencer's shoulders.

She raises an eyebrow at him, wondering what made him carry around a woman's jacket at this time of night. Jake shrugs. "It's my sister's. She left it at my place, and I was actually on my way to return it when I saw you on the ground." Spencer looks away, embarrassed. Jake laughs. "It's okay. Lots of people fall all the time." She looks down at his shoes and purses her lips. She needs to get a pair.

The hotel finally comes into view and Spencer sighs. Her cheeks are bright red, and her nose feels like it's about to fall off. Her teeth chatter as she thinks about the heater in her room. "You're staying at the hotel?" Jake questions. Spencer nods and glances at him. He smiles at her and she looks away. They stop outside the hotel and Spencer steps inside so she doesn't have to worry about ice. Jake smiles at her.

"Maybe we'll run into each other again." He gives her a lopsided grin. "Though, I'd prefer you not sprawled out over the ground." Spencer blushes, then waves at Jake. He returns the favor, then walks away. Spencer sighs and walks up to her hotel room. She instantly turns the heater on and... She looks at her shoulder and realizes she is still wearing the jacket Jake gave her. She frowns and places it on the chair next to the bed. She'll figure out a way to return it later.

Spencer huffs and sits in front of the heater. She rests her head on the plastic cover and closes her eyes.

Tony angrily marches up to Ross, his face is bright red. "Where is she?! Where is Spencer?!" Ross doesn't move as Tony yells in his face. "She's in here." The guard opens the door and Ross and Tony step into the room. In the center of all the cells is one large one. It's whole entirety is white, and it was almost hard to look at. One anomaly is sat in the center of the cell. A figure dressed in black, and their face is hidden in their knees.

But Tony can see the one streak of white hair among the brown. "Spencer." He whispers. Tony runs over to Spencer, tears in his eyes. "Kid! Spencer!! I'm here. I'll find a way to get you out, I promise!" Ross walks up to Tony and looks down at him. Tony notices Spencer has not looked at him. "She can't see, or hear you." Tony grinds his teeth and places his hand on the glass. Spencer curls in on herself more and Tony frowns. He failed her.

"Let her out." He growls. He jumps to his feet and looks Ross dead in the eyes. "Let her out now! She's done nothing wrong!" Ross glances at Tony then starts to walk away. "I disagree. Need I remind you of the power she possessed when fighting Killian?" Tony's fists shake. "She did that to save us! What's the harm in that?!" Ross looks at Tony. "The harm is, she is more powerful than any of the Avengers and no one thought to muzzle her."

Tony's body shakes with anger. "Muzzle my daughter?" He asks with venom. Tony lurches at Ross, but two guards hold him back. He continues to yell at Ross and the General looks down at Tony like a stain to be removed. "Get him out of here." He commands the guards. They pull Tony away as he yells for Spencer.

A few hours later, in the dead of night, Spencer looks up. The walls are strange. Sometimes she can't see through them, and sometimes she can. Right now she can see them, but the sight isn't too pretty. Dark prison cells line the walls and pop against the white cell she is currently in. Spencer looks up at the lights and narrows her eyes. She pulls on her powers, and attempts to jump into the lights, but as she does, a massive amount of electricity hits her.

Her own electricity is attacking her. Spencer screams in pain and falls to the floor, clutching her head. The pain starts to die out, and she lies on the ground. A tear slides down her cheek as the last bit of hope leaves her body. "You're different." Spencer gasps and looks around, but sees no one. "Can you hear me?" She whips her head around, but can't find the source of the voice. "I'll take that as a yes." She creases her brows at the voice. There is something about it... something so familiar.

Spencer wonders who this person is. "I'm nobody. Not anymore." Spencer creases her brows. Did this person just hear what she just said? "I did. I did not know Stark had a child." Spencer looks around the cell block then sees a figure peering through their bars. She squints and sees two blazing green eyes. How is this person in her head? "You have your abilities. I have mine." Spencer tilts her head. How is it that he can use his abilities, but she can't?

"They stopped only some of my abilities. Telepathy was not known to them." Spencer eyes the green eyes, then sits on her bed. She guesses... whoever this person is, is her new company. "It is nice to meet you." Spencer sighs and leans back on the hard bed. She stares up at the ceiling, then it hits her. She bursts out in tears and she turns away from the strange man. She cries through the night, and the man listens, shedding tears of his own.

They both yearn for their families.

TWO NEW MYSTERY MEN. I WONDER WHO THEY COULD BE?🤔

I HAVE PLANS FOR BOTH OF THEM. BOTH ARE INTERESTING (NO, JAKE AND THE MAN FROM THE CELL ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON)

BTW, JAKE'S FACE CLAIM IS LUKE MITCHELL.

CELL DUDE DOESN'T HAVE A FACE CLAIM YET, ONLY FOR REASONS OF SPENCER NOT HAVING SEEN HIS FACE YET. IT WILL BE REVEALED SOON.

ALSO, HERES THIS...

I MADE IT A FEW DAYS AGO, AND I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD ENJOY

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!