P̶̟͒͐͛̃́a̷͉̟̭̣̜̋̄͗r̵̜͛̿t̶̝̩̗̒́̋̒ ̶̬͎͇̹́̉͐͛3̷̨̦͈͂2̴̲͐̇

Tony honestly thought that his life couldn't get any worse. Surely he had lived through it all. Torture, kidnapping, freezing cold temperatures, visions of the world ending, murderous robots, aliens... Can't forget about his daughter being arrested and put through so much worse.

      But this... This had to take the cake. It had to be the french peasants when Marie Antionette said 'let them eat cake', because this was just too horrible.

      "I'm forgetting." Spencer mumbles, tears relentlessly falling down her cheeks. Tony just blinks, unable to speak. "Everything." She tells him, louder this time. Spencer pushes her wrists to her eyes and wipes away the tears. She looks at Tony in the eyes and sees he isn't going to speak.

      "It started in the cell after Killian." Spencer picks at a loose thread on the blanket she is sitting on. "I tried to use my powers and they backfired on me." Tony's mind goes to the time he and Spencer had witnessed her powers overload an arc reactor. "When I opened my eyes, everything was gone."

      Spencer meets her father's eyes for a brief moment, but she can't maintain it so she looks away. "You, Peter, the Avengers, even my mom. Everything was just- Gone." Tony swallows hard and Spencer squeezes her eyes shut. "How-" Tony licks his lips as he tries to keep his voice steady. "How did you remember? I mean, you clearly remember now, at least I think you do-"

       Spencer stops her father's ramble before it goes on. "Loki." Tony gives Spencer a curt nod. "Okay, but you remember? Why is this still an issue?" Spencer sighs and lays back in the bed and Tony pulls her closer to his chest. "Not really. Everything is foggy. I wish I could tell you what I don't remember, but I'd have to remember to know."

      Tony purses his lips then looks at his daughter. "Do you remember how we met?" Spencer narrows his eyes and stares up at the ceiling lost on thought. Tony sees her rubbing her leg in the exact location she had been shot and smiles thinking it was a sign she remembered.

      "...No. I don't." Spencer tells him slowly. Tony frowns. "What about when you met Peter?" Spencer once again shakes her head. Tony's grip on his daughter tightens. There is a burning sensation in his chest. Fear.

      "It's getting worse everyday too." Spencer says quietly, trailing circles on her leg. Her eyes fill with tears and Tony looks at her. "I'm so scared. I don't want to forget. I don't want to forget you." Tony pulls Spencer closer and hugs her as she cries. A few tears fall down his cheeks too.

      "You won't. I'll make sure of it." Spencer hides her face in Tony's shirt. With her face hidden, a few tears stream down Tony's face. He'll die before he loses Spencer again.

      In the morning, the first thing Tony does is bring Spencer back to the MedBay. Cho and a few of her associates ran a few more tests on Spencer. One of them being a brain scan. Everything looks fine, damage wise, but another scan revealed that her amygdala, hippocampus, cerebellum, and prefrontal cortex were all lit up.

      Each of those all help control the memory and self being in the brain.

      Cho and Spencer also revealed to Tony what they had learned in her previous visit. Spencer felt naked having all her issues being revealed, but she knew he had to know. It was for her own good.

      "Okay, any other changes we need to know about?" Cho asks as she looks over her clipboard. Spencer gapes for a moment then nods. Slowly she pulls up the sleeve of her shirt, revealing the strange blue... thing. It's spread. Her arm is completely covered, minus her finger tips. It feels heavier than usual. Like it had become more dense.

      Tony stares at her arm wide eyes, and reaches for it, frowning at the strange texture. It's hard and cold, but smooth and flexible at the same time. Spencer bites her lips as her father stares at it.

      Cho puts her clipboard down and Tony steps aside so she can study it. "How long has this been here?" Spencer glances at her arm, then looks up in thought. "I think yesterday. It started as a spot. I thought it was a bruise." Both Cho and Tony's eyes go wide.

      "And it's spread this much?" Spencer nods. Cho narrows her eyes at Spencer's neck, then pushes her jaket collar aside. The blue has spread up her neck, and most likely down her back too.

      Cho hums then turns, putting on a pair of gloves. "I'll need to take a biopsy." She grabs a small tooth and presses it to Spencer's arm. She expects pain to hit her as the sharp tool presses her skin, but then feels nothing. She looks down to find Cho pressing harder, only for the tool to break. Tony gapes. "You bullet proof too?"

      Spencer winces. "Let's not try to find out."

      The doctor blinks in surprise and looks at the broken tool. "I guess the skin is too tough to break." Tony and Spencer share a look, and her eyes flash black, irises electric blue. Tony gasps a bit and looks at Cho. Luckily she saw it too. "What?" Spencer asks dumbly.

      Cho hands Spencer a hand help mirror and when she looks into she sees it as it flashes again. Spencer gapes and looks at her father. "Am I a demon?" Tony chuckles at her Supernatural reference and shakes his head. "If you're a demon, then everyone else in the world must be satan."

      Cho gets over her shock and looks at Spencer. "Anything else?" Spencer purses her lips, then looks around the room. All she sees is black and white. "I can't see color." Tony raises an eyebrow. "Just one thing after another." Spencer smiles sheepishly and nods.

     Cho uses a small flashlight and guides it over Spencer's eyes. She follows the object with her eyes and Cho frowns, putting the flashlight away. "Your eyes aren't reacting to light." Spencer frowns. "Isn't that bad?"

      Cho nods. "Usually it means a concussion, or drug use, but-" She points to Spencer's brain scans and tox screen. "It's neither of those clearly." Spencer nods, then Cho narrows her eyes. "FRIDAY, turn out the lights."

      Spencer raises an eyebrow. The lights don't seem off. "Spencer, how many fingers am I holding up?" Spencer looks at Cho and frowns. "Four." She pauses for a moment. "Aren't the lights on though?" Tony snaps and the lights turn back on.

      Cho and Tony share a look. "It was pitch black kid. Looks like you can see in the dark." Spencer blinks in surprise. Cho jots something down on her clipboard. Tony narrows his eyes at his daughter and she raises a confused eyebrow at him.

      He stands, giving no explanation and walks over to a monitor. "FRIDAY show me the cams in here." Spencer sees the screen change Tony waves at Cho to come over to look. He waves his hand and they both watch the same thing happen on the monitor.

      Everything about it is normal. Minus the fact that Spencer can't be seen.

      "Kid." Tony turns to monitor so she can see and her eyes widen. "What?" She asks quietly as she waves her arms. Tony steps up to Spencer, his expression grim. "Weasel, whatever is going on with you, I think the same is happening to that asshole you told me about."

      Spencer raises an eyebrow. "Jake?" Tony nods and crosses his arms. "Back when you got away from him I saw a security video from the parking lot. You were there," Tony shakes his head. "But he wasn't."

SO SORRY FOR THE UPDATE WAIT. BEEN A LONG FEW WEEKS.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!