P̶͙̣̈́̚a̷̧̨͆͂͒r̵̼̿̇̾t̸̲̐̌ ̴͇͐̿1̴̧̠̓͠8̸͙̞͌͠

Today is the anniversary of when the Avengers assembled for the very first time. Tony had already planned a massive party, and knowing how his parties usually go the team wasn't too excited. "What are you talking about? My parties are great!" Natasha raises an eyebrow. "Stark Expo." She reminds him. Tony points at her with a gape mouth. "That wasn't my fault." Rhodey smirks. "Your birthday." Tony glares at his friend. "That was on you."

      Everyone looks at Tony. "Ultron." They say in unison. Tony frowns, dropping his arms. "Now that's not fair." Steve chuckles and stands, walking over to Tony. "Face it Tony, all your parties lead to a mess." He pats Tony's shoulder and walks away with Bucky. Tony pouts, but starts walking out of the room. "I'm going to prove you all wrong." Clint sighs and looks up at the ceiling. "This is going to turn into a disaster." Natasha hums, but they are going to humor him anyway. Tony's is finally acting better.

      Of course, it's only a mask. When Tony is alone, his facade fades away and his face is sullen and sad. He misses Spencer every second of every day, but having the team look at him with such pity drives him mad. He just wants things to go back to the way they were, but they never will without his daughter. Everyday Ross taunts him. Sending care packages with a note reminding him that Spencer's life will never be decent again.

      Tony sighs as he scrolls through the list of party ideas. Chocolate fountain is a definite yes, and Tony has always wanted to try one of those fire sushi bars. Now to make sure the part goes smoothly...

      Lucifer paid for them to stay a night at a hotel. He of course took the honey moon sweet and... found someone to share it with. Chloe and Spencer would be sharing a room, and Spencer was only freaking out a little. Luckily the hotel allowed dogs so Willie came along. After a few minutes of settling in Spencer finally got the chance to take a shower. She couldn't remember the last time she had one or had done anything hygiene related. It was gross.

      Chloe said she had to run a few errands, so Spencer was left in the room alone. Willie was having a hell of a time looking out the window and boofing at the passing people. Spencer was watching TV. Well, her eyes were on the screen but she wasn't paying attention. All she could think about was if Chloe and Lucifer would turn her in. Why wouldn't they? She's a fugitive of the law and they are a detective and.... The Devil?

      Spencer sighs and lays back on the bed. Willie sees her, and thinking she passed out, he jumps onto the bed and starts licking her face rapidly. Spencer laughs and pushes him away, but he starts scratching at her hair. She laughs and sits up. "Okay! I'm up." His little giggle butt shakes the whole bed, but then he lays on the bed, letting Spencer pet his head.

      Lucifer was honestly a true mystery to Spencer. The way he threw Jake at the crash... It simply isn't possible. Not even Thor or Steve could throw someone that far. Okay, maybe Thor could, but how much does that say about the evil looking man? He was something, and Spencer just didn't know what that was. But she was determined to find out. She just had to find proof to her suspicions.

      Chloe enters the hotel room and smiles seeing Spencer. She raises a bag in her hand. "Hey! I got you something!" Spencer raises an eyebrow as the detective hands her the bag. In it are clothes. Decent clothes, and nothing like the rags Spencer had stolen. "I didn't know your size so I guessed." Spencer looks up at Chloe, eyes wide. Chloe smiles and taps the bag. "Get changed. I'm taking you out for Shawarma. I heard it's good here."

      It was a disaster. Thor was already drunk on Asgardian Mead and Barton was no help whatsoever. He kept telling Thor that the BilgeSnipe were coming to get him so he kept yelling at the top of his lungs to ready the armies. The guests made a mess of the chocolate fountain, dripping it all over the floor and table. Sam and Bucky got into a fight causing the majority of the furniture to break. (Don't even get Tony started on how many cups they broke)

      "I swear! You are all children!" Natasha smirks at Tony. "Coming from the man child." Tony flips her off and sighs as Clint sticks a chocolate covered strawberry into Rhodey's mouth. He had passed out after a few drinks. Wanda and Pietro laugh from the corner they are standing in. Somehow the youngest members of the team managed to be the most responsible. Steve of course was just sitting and watching the whole situation pan out, smiling and laughing every so often. Bruce elected to not join in the celebration, knowing that it wasn't going to be enjoyable.

      "We tried to warn you Tony." Steve admits as Tony downs his whiskey. "Yeah, yeah." As the chocolate strawberry finally falls into Rhodey's mouth he begins to choke, causing him to wake up. He splits the strawberry out and sees Clint laughing next to him. Clint stands and starts running away with Rhodey right on his tail. "Get back here!" As Clint runs, he looks back at Rhodey laughing, not seeing the fire sushi bar. Everyone in the room winces as Clint crashes right into it, causing it to fall apart with Clint laying on top.

      Rhodey stops running and doubles over in laughter. "Fucking Karma!" He cries out as he laughs. Tony stands and runs a hand down his face. Clint pulls himself to his feet, smiling. "Worth it!" Steve laughs and puts his hand on Tony's shoulder. Tony shakes his head and throws his arms out. "Whatever! Let's just go get Shawarma." He walks out of the room and Natasha looks at Clint, a small smile on her lips. "Clint," He looks at her and Natasha points at his arm. "Your jacket is on fire."

SOMETHING I FORGOT TO MENTION LAST CHAPTER: THE NAME OBERON BUCAR WILL BE IMPORTANT NEAR THE END OF THE BOOK.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, I HAVE DECIDED THAT I AM ALSO GOING TO BE DOING A TRANSFORMERS CROSSOVER. (THOUGH IT MIGHT BE LONG, SO I'M PROLLY GOING TO MAKE A SEPARATE BOOK FOR IT)

THE VENOM CROSSOVER WILL BE A BIT BRIEF, BUT FUN

THE PJO ONE WILL BE ABOUT 4 CHAPTERS, THOUGH I STILL HAVE TO DECIDE ON HOW IT ID GOING TO GO.

I HAVE DECIDED ON WHAT THE NEXT BOOK'S TITLE WILL BE. IT WILL BE CALLED 'SILENCED' AND YOU GUYS BETTER GET READY TO SEE SOME FAMILIAR FACES.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!