P̶͇͚͊á̸̝r̴̨̠̿t̵̟̦̀͌ ̵̡̮̅4̷̛̦̔

Spencer looks down at the snow boots she just got from the store. They aren't what she thought they would feel like. They looked heavy, but now that she's got them on, they are rather light. A knock at Spencer's door makes her jump. She walks over to the door and peaks through the peephole and there is Jake. Spencer narrows her eyes, and pulls the door open. He smiles at her. "Hey. I came to get my sister's jacket?" He points to the jacket on the chair and Spencer nods. She grabs it and walks it back over to him.

      Jake looks down at Spencer's shoes and smirks. "I guess I won't have to worry about you slipping anymore." Spencer blushes and hides her feet with the door. Jake laughs and leans against the doorway. "So you up to anything today?" Spencer grits her teeth. No she isn't but since he asked... Spencer nods and points at her laptop and shrugs. Jake nods. "It's alright. Maybe some other time?" Spencer nods and Jakes leaves. She lingers in the doorway for a moment, then shakes her head and retreats back into the room.

      Spencer sits on the bed and her eyes catch a glint of gold behind the TV. Her breathing catches in her throat as she stares at it. Slowly, Spencer grabs the object and her eyes fill with tears. She should have gone back for him. She should have done more.

      Spencer holds the dagger close to her chest and cries, then with a crackle of electricity she gasps in pain. Spencer falls to the floor and screams. Electricity surrounds her head and Spencer grabs the dagger. The one thing she can see. After a while the electricity fades away and Spencer sits up. That's happened before. In the cell with.... Wait. Spencer's eyes widen and she looks at the dagger. She can't remember his name. Why can't she remember his name?

      Spencer sits in her usual position on the bed. Being upside down just makes her feel more comfortable. She can think more clearly, and honestly understood why Peter was often seen upside down. It felt right. "You're scheming." Blue says in her mind. Spencer glances at his door. "So? It's not like my plan is going to work. I can't get out of this cell. My powers are set against me." Blue's figure steps up to the cell door.

      "You don't need your powers to escape." Spencer creases her eyebrows and looks at Blue. "Are you offering to help me?" Blue's green eyes shine mischievously. "Open your hand." Spencer raises an eyebrow and twists so she is sitting up right. As she opens her hand, a green shimmer appears in it, then slowly, a gold and silver dagger materializes. Spencer's eyes widen and she hides it from the camera's view. "How?" She asks quietly.

      Blue looks at her with sad eyes. "They have no idea what I am capable of." Spencer looks at him and smiles slightly. She's finally figured out who he is. The dagger was the final clue. "Thank you." Blue shrinks back into his cell. "What is your plan to escape?" Spencer takes a deep breath. "Well, first we need to get out of our cells." Blue raises an eyebrow. "We?" Spencer smiles. "Yes. I'm not leaving here without you." Blue's chest aches.

      Spencer nods to herself as she prepares herself to jump through the lights. Maybe the first time didn't work because she didn't have enough power. So, she decided to use Blue's dagger as a conduit. "Are you sure this is going to work?" He asks as he watches her with worry. Spencer shrugs. "No, but we don't really have much of a choice, do we?" Blue looks down and shakes his head. Spencer nods and jumps.

      She can feel herself connecting to the electricity and smiles as she feels herself leave the cell, but an agonizing pain pulls her back. Blue grabs the bars of his cell as Spencer screams and writhes on the floor of her cell. "Skjaldmær!" He yells in worry. Spencer's eyes roll to the back of her head and electricity swarms her head. Spencer pants as tears fall from her eyes and she lays on the floor, completely still. Blue stares at her as she cries. "Skjaldmær?"

      Spencer slowly sits up and puts her hand to her head. "What...?" She looks around the room, terrified. "Where am I?" She looks down at her hands and her eyes widen. Tears threaten to spill. "Who am I?" Blue tilts his head and reaches deeper into her mind. His eyes widen at the discovery that she doesn't remember who she is. "Spencer Stark." He tells her. Spencer looks around the cell confused. "What? Who's there?"

      Blue steps closer to the door and Spencer sees his eyes. "Your name. It is Spencer Stark. You are Tony Stark's daughter." Spencer opens her mouth to argue, but something about his words feels so right. "I don't... Why can't I remember?" Blue creases his eyebrows. "I do not know. But I will help you remember. As best as I can." Spencer looks down and stares at her hands. Why does she feel so sad?

      What is this feeling in her chest? It's like she's being constricted, and can't breath. She's suffocating. Blue looks sadly at Spencer as she cries. He believes she doesn't even realize she is doing it. What caused her to lose her memory?

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I'M GOING TO TAKE A COUPLE DAYS TO GET SOME IDEAS GOING, SO GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES DURING THE WAIT. I SWEAR YOU'LL LOVE IT!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!