P̴̗͌a̵̱̋r̵̢͐t̷̞̃ ̴̞́̄3̶̠̃4̷͕̾

Spencer leans against Peter as she stares up at the sky, a placet smile on her face. She occasionally takes a bite out of a sandwich and Peter snacks on a bag of chips. "I've missed this." Peter admits aloud. Spencer cranes her head to look at him. "Hmm?" She asks.

Peter shrugs and smiles at Spencer. He runs his fingers through her white hair and admires her one electric eye. "Just the two of us enjoying life." Spencer smiles and leans into Peter's touch. "I did too." But Spencer couldn't remember the last time Peter and her just did nothing together.

She couldn't remember most of the things they'd done, but that doesn't change the fact that she's enjoying it now. "Ned and MJ keep asking to meet you." Peter says as he takes a sip out of the thermos. It was filled with hot chocolate. "MJ actually found out I was Spider-Man a few months ago."

Spencer twists herself into a sitting position. "How'd that happen?" She asks amused. Peter shrugs. "I honestly don't know. I saved her as Spider-Man and said 'thanks Peter'." Spencer laughs lightly and Peter throws his arms out. "It isn't funny! She still won't tell me how she figured it out!"

Peter thinks for a moment then turns to Spencer. "Wait, how did you find out I was Spider-Man." Spencer looks away playfully and shrugs with a smirk. "Not you too!" He cries out exasperatedly. Spencer chuckles and shakes her head. "Relax Peter. There's no reason to get paranoid."

Peter pouts and Spencer pokes his side making him wiggle away from her. Spencer sighs and lays back on the blanket. "I don't know if meeting them is such a good idea, I mean," Spencer gestures to herself. "Look at me." Peter lays next to her. "They won't care. Sure they'll have a bit of a reaction but nothing bad."

Peter purses his lips. "Ned would probably bombard you with questions then just be chill about it, and MJ...." Peter trails off tilting his head. "I don't know. She probably wouldn't have much of a reaction. It's just how she is." Spencer laughs lightly.

Suddenly a frown etches her features. Spencer lurches forward as she groans in pain and presses her wrist to her forehead. "Spencer?"

Spencer's eyes begin to burn and as she blinks her eyes open the rooftop around her disappears. She's in a garden with strange glowing plants and a glass dome above her. A laugh. Someone is laughing. Spencer looks to her left and where Peter should be a boy with mint green skin sits, laughing to some unheard joke.

He pauses then reaches his hand out to Spencer. "C'mon Corelia! Your parents will have your head if they find us out here!" Spencer reaches for his hand and sees that hers is now completely blue. The moment she takes the boy's hand the image flickers.

The boy's face changes into a crazed expression, blood dripping from his face. Then suddenly his face morphs into Jake's. Spencer screams in terror and tries to scramble away, but something holds her still.

Jake's flickering form begins crawling towards her. "I won't stop Corelia. You will never really escape from me. I will win." He grabs Spencer's ankle, his face flickering mint green. "I will-"

"SPENCER!" Spencer's eyes shoot open and she frantically looks around. She's back on the rooftop. Jake is gone, if he ever really was there. "Spencer!" Spencer gasps and looks up. Peter stands over her, holding her shoulders, a worried expression on his face. Spencer lets out a sob and plunges into his chest.

Whatever that was, Spencer felt as though the memory wasn't hers. And the name. Corelia. She swears she's heard it before. "Shhh..." Peter tries to sooth Spencer, but she can't stop shaking.

Spencer sits completely still as Peter and her father talk in front of her. Her wide, terror filled eyes stare at the floor as the flashes remain in her mind. "It was just so sudden. We were talking, then she started holding her head in pain. Her own electricity was swarming her head. I thought it was killing her."

Spencer swallows hard. "Then- Then she started screaming. For someone to get away from her. And a name. I didn't recognise it. Oberon I think." Peter sighs and glances at Spencer. Her blue on her face had spread. Her other eye was now just the same as her changed one.

"Oberon..." Spencer breathes. Tony and Peter look at her. It's the first time she spoke since she got back. Tony bends down in front of her. "Spencer who is Oberon?" Spencer licks her dry lips and continues to stare intently at the ground. "I think- I think he's Jake." A chill runs down Spencer's spine.

Tony creases his brows and shakes his head. "What do you mean?" Spencer's eyes drag up to meet Tony's. "I think they are the same person. I saw him, but he looked different, and-" Spencer swallows dryly. "So did I. In the flashes I was in a garden with Oberon. His skin-" Spencer rubs her arm and Tony and Peter watch as the blue creeps further down her fingertips.

"It was green. His eyes were yellow." Spencer shakes her head and closes her eyes. "It was like I was experiencing something from another lifetime. It was so real." Tony and Peter share a look and the billionaire pulls Spencer into a hug. "It's okay kid." He says calmly.

Tony had no idea what Spencer was talking about. None of what she was trying to say made sense. He just wishes he could see what she did.

But maybe he could.

Tony glances at Peter. "Go get the Maximoff twins. We're going to figure out what is going on with Spencer." Peter nods and runs off. Tony could only pray this would work.

OOP, SO MUCH IN ONE SHORT CHAPTER!

HERE IS A VISUAL FOR SPENCER'S EYES. I THINK I POSTED IT AWHILE AGO, BUT NOW I CAN POST THE WHOLE PICTURE. ITS NOT MY BEST WORK, BUT ITS GOOD ENOUGH TO GET AN IDEA OF WHAT SPENCER LOOKS LIKE NOW

 ITS NOT MY BEST WORK, BUT ITS GOOD ENOUGH TO GET AN IDEA OF WHAT SPENCER LOOKS LIKE NOW

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!