P̷͙̽a̴̛̦̬͠r̷̝͑̎t̴͙͓̮̏̈͘ ̴͇͖̲͋̊7̴̧̭̦̊̓

Blue glances at Spencer as she hangs from the rope. She gives him a nod and Blue returns the gesture. "Guard! Guard!" He yells in a fake panic. Moments later guards come running into the room and Blue points to Spencer's cell. They barge into her cell and run up to her. Right as they reach up to Spencer to pull her down, Spencer pulls out Blue's dagger and stabs one in the neck.

The other guard tries to run off and call for help, but Spencer jumps down and throws the dagger at him. It impales him in the back of the head. Spencer stares at what she's done for a moment, steeling on the thought that she just killed two people. "Skjaldmær." Blue reminds her. Spencer nods and walks over the second guard, taking his keys and walks over to Blue's cell. As she unlocks it Blue smiles. He doesn't like being caged. Spencer nods at him. "Let's get out of here."

They take each other's hands and run out of the room. Spencer pauses briefly, sensing the electricity in the lights and follows them to the way out. Her eyes snap open and she pulls Blue down the hallway. "This way." She whispers. Blue glances at her. That is the first time she's spoken to him. Not counting their mental link.

As they round the corner that leads to the exit Spencer skids to a stop. The exit is being blocked by a swat team. "Drop the weapon and stand down!" Spencer grits her teeth, slowly backing away. Blue narrows his eyes. He needs to get Spencer out of here. His eyes glance to the staircase to his left. "Get ready to run." He tells Spencer through their mind link.

She looks at him. "What?" Blue stepped in front of Spencer and outstretched his arms. His skin turns blue and his normally green eyes change to a solid blood red. An ice wall forms in front of them and Blue groans with the effort as he continues to build on the wall. The swat members start firing at them. "Run!" Blue tells her.

Spencer shakes her head. "I'm not leaving without you." Blue looks at her, desperation in his eyes. "Go. Be with your father." Spencer tries to fight, but Blue pushes her toward the stairs. "GO!" Spencer's eyes fill with tears, but she starts to push the staircase door open. Blue's ice wall starts to break down. Right as Spencer starts running up the stairs, Blue's wall breaks and a flash bang goes off. Spencer sobs as she runs up the stairs. Blue sacrificed his life for her. She can't let it be for nothing.

"Spencer!" Spencer's eyes flinch as something snaps in her face. "Wake up!" Her eyes flicker open, only to snap shut when a blinding light shines in them. "Ah, there she is." Spencer squints one eye open and sees a figure in front of her. She finally feels how cold she is and looks down. She's stripped down to her bra and undies. Spencer sobs as she realizes what is happening.

"That's right." Jake. Spencer can recognize his voice. Just can't see him. Something glimmers in the light and not a second later, a blade is pressed against Spencer's cheek. She whimpers and tries to flinch away. "Now, you may be wondering why I'm doing this." Spencer tries to see his face as he laughs. "Well, all I can say is, you'd never believe me." Jake walks around Spencer so he is behind her. He strokes Spencer's hair.

"You see, you and I are enemies. Not now. But from where- when I'm from, it's like seeing Batman and the Joker go at it." Spencer's bottom lip quivers. "I couldn't beat you then, so I thought; Why not go after her when she is at her lowest point?" Spencer's eyes widen as Jake bends down to her ear. "I'm going to make you suffer Spencer," Spencer sees the tray of weapons to her left. "Like you've never suffered before."

Jake walks over to the tray and starts looking through the assortment of torture devices. "You may think nothing I can do to you will really hurt." Jake shrugs. "That perhaps you've had worse." Jake faces Spencer and she can finally see the crazed look in his eyes. "I can assure you," He bends down in Spencer's face. "You've never seen anything like me." He digs a serrated blade into Spencer's leg and she screams.

In the tower Loki grunts in pain and rubs his leg. "Are you alright brother?" Thor asks as he eats his poptarts. Loki hums quietly and continues to rub his leg. Phantom pains. How strange. Tony walks into the kitchenette and pours himself a drink. He's had another dream about Spencer. Natasha glances at him. "The dream again?" Tony nods, downing his drink.

He looks at Loki and sees the pained expression on his face. "What's up with you?" Loki scowls at him. "Like you care." Loki stands and swiftly leaves the room. Tony snorts. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of hell today." Clint can't help but smirk. Steve comes rushing into the room, right up to Tony. "Stark." Tony looks at him and raises an eyebrow at his angered expression. "Ross. He's here for his check in." Tony frowns.

"Well," he starts. "I'll be needing this." Tony takes the whole bottle of whiskey and walks out of the room to his lab. Steve watches him for a moment. "Ten bucks says Tony punches him." Natasha smirks at Clint and leans forward. "Twenty says he stabs him." Steve looks down trying to hide his smile. In all honesty, all the Avengers would like to give Ross a little stab.

The pain begins to intensify for Loki as he makes his way to his room. It's everywhere. He can feel blades, searing hot pikes, strangulation... It just keeps coming. It takes him awhile to figure out what is going on, but once he does, he feels nothing but complete and utter dread. Spencer. His mind link with her hadn't been active since she escaped the prison. Loki knew that only extreme mental trauma could reactivate it. Trauma like torture.

Loki falls onto his bed and rips his shirt off and yells in pain. Something is burning his chest. Something is burning Spencer. Loki yells as the pain doesn't stop. He just wants it to stop. He'd give anything to make it stop. To get Spencer away from what is hurting her.

Spencer shakes as she screams. Jake pours molten hot metal down her chest. It burns through her skin and smokes. He laughs as she screams. Spencer sobs as Jake stops pouring the red hot liquid. "We aren't done yet." He grabs her face roughly, forcing Spencer to look at him. "We're never done."

HATE ME YET? I BET YOU DO.

AND IT GETS WORSE.

*EVIL CACKLES*

ANYWAY, NOW WE SEE JAKE'S TRUE COLORS.

HE IS OF MY OWN CREATION: NOT A VILLAIN FROM MARVEL.

I'VE DECIDED THAT HIS FACE CLAIM IS DAVID ANDERS, ONLY A BIT YOUNGER. I COULDN'T FIND A GOOD GIF

WHO DO YOU THINK HE IS?

THINGS ARE GOING TO GET A BIT CRAZY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

ALSO, IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT YET: SPENCER IS LOSING HER MEMORY DUE TO HER POWERS. THE MORE SHE LOSES HER MEMORIES, THE BIGGER THE WHITE STREAK IN HER HAIR GETS.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!