P̴̨͔̥̋ȧ̶̫̲͈͛r̴̢̗̊̂t̵̙̪̄̄ ̸̘͋̓1̴͉̗̇ͅ7̸̥͙̀

Spencer's first thought after the accident is that she wishes she was old enough to drink because damn today sucked. She decided that if they didn't want Jake to find them again she'd have to take Lucifer and Chloe to her hideout. Just another stressful thing for her to worry about.

      "Where exactly are you taking us?" Chloe asks as they walk down into the dirty subway station. It was deserted besides a homeless man sleeping in the far corner. Spencer doesn't answer and just down onto the tracks. "What are you doing?! You'll be killed!" Spencer rolls her eyes and starts walking away. Lucifer chuckles and hops down onto the tracks. "Come along detective. What's the worst that could happen?"

      Chloe looks at Lucifer like he's crazy, then she remembers: He is crazy. She huffs and jumps down onto the tracks, following Lucifer and Spencer. Spencer slides into a hole in the wall and Chloe raises an eyebrow. Lucifer gestures to the hole. "Please, ladies first." As Chloe slides into the hole she glares at Lucifer. She looks around the station and Lucifer joins her. "How did you find this?" Spencer shrugs and walks over to Willie. Chloe and Lucifer climb onto the station platform.

      Willie barks at Lucifer and he scowls at the dog. "Disgusting." Chloe gapes at him. "No way!" She walks over to Willie and lets him sniff her hand. "He's so sweet!" Spencer stands, releasing Willie from his leash. He runs around the room happily and Chloe turns to Spencer. "The crash... who was that?" Spencer frowns. Chloe and Lucifer see the plain state of fear she is and share a look. Spencer rolls up her sleeves and reveals the several scars Jake gave her. She still isn't sure how long she had been held captive by him.

      Chloe gasps and steps closer to Spencer, attempting to grab her arms for closer inspection, but Spencer steps away. Chloe realizes she doesn't like to be touched. "Did he do that to you?" Spencer nods and Lucifer clenches his jaw. Chloe shakes her head, her investigation completely leaving her mind. "Why? Why would he do that?" Spencer shrugs and looks down. She doesn't know.

      Chloe watches Spencer for a moment. "Spencer, why are you a fugitive? The records are sealed." Spencer looks at them, as if trying to decide whether she can trust them or not. Then she remembers how Lucifer saved her. He's not human. He can't be. Spencer raises her hand and electricity dances around at her fingertips. Chloe and Lucifer watch in shock.

      "Is she like you?" Chloe whispers to Lucifer. He shakes his head and lets out a laugh. "No. She isn't human though. Not fully anyway. I'm just not sure what she is." Spencer stops the electricity and rubs her head slightly; a headache hitting her. "The Accords." Chloe realizes and Spencer nods. Lucifer looks confused. "The accords? I'm not familiar with them." Chloe turns to Lucifer. "They are a set of regulations that any person with superhuman abilities has to sign."

      Chloe looks at Spencer. "You didn't sign. Did you?" Spencer shakes her head and looks down. If she had signed, none of this would be happening. She would still be with her family. With Peter. Not in some hidden subways station running away from someone trying to kill her. "You didn't do anything wrong. You were just born different." Spencer nods, not bothering to explain that she was injected with her abilities. That would require her to speak.

      Lucifer watches Spencer for a moment, blood boiling inside him. "This man that is after you. What's his name?" Spencer bites her lip then grabs a piece of charcoal and bends down to the floor, writing Jake's name. Chloe cranes her neck to read it. "Jake? Jake what?" Spencer shrugs. She was too busy being tortured to ask for his last name. Besides, 'Jake' was most likely an alias.

      Chloe looks at Spencer. "Spencer, we're going to help you." Spencer looks down. "But we need you to help us with something first." Spencer looks at the two of them. Right, they did come to arrest her for a reason. Spencer nods and Chloe smiles at her. Spencer goes to her laptop and opens it, nodding at Chloe to tell her what she needs. "In LA, several businesses have been drained of money. Families are dying and we are getting no closer to finding out who is doing it." Spencer nods.

      Chloe and Lucifer peer over Spencer's shoulders, watching as Spencer hacks into the LAPD files and database. "How...?" Chloe stops herself. 'The Mute' is supposed to be the best hacker on the planet. Spencer looks into each of the families killed and digs into their background until she finds one common factor. They have all been to a clinic in the smaller part of LA. The clinic had no background information so it was obviously a front for people's money. And the name behind it all? Oberon Bucar.

      Spencer reaches to her chest as it begins to burn. She frowns at the feeling. "Uh, Spencer..." Spencer looks at Chloe and realizes she is looking at her hair. "Your hair. It's turning white." Spencer's eyes widened and she pulled out her phone, looking at her hair. Chloe was right. Her hair was almost completely white now, leaving only a streak of brown. She reaches up to it and frowns.

      Jake had mentioned her hair. That his plan had work. What the hell did that mean? "What is this; Frozen? Do you have a frozen heart?" Chloe and Spencer look at Lucifer and he shrugs. "What? It's a good film." Chloe laughs.

APPARENTLY LUCIFER LIKES DISNEY

LUCIFER HAS CONFIRMED THAT SPENCER ISN'T FULLY HUMAN...

WHO IS OBERON BUCAR?

WHY IS SPENCER'S HAIR TURNING WHITE?

WHAT IS JAKE PLANNING?

FIND OUT SOON!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!