P̸̠͋a̵̹͖͛̈́ŗ̸̭̍͊t̶̺͠ ̴̝̳̇5̶̮͋͘

Spencer hadn't moved since she forgot his name. It had been two days, and she hadn't moved a muscle. She couldn't. Now until she remembered. The only problem is that it had been him that helped her remember the first time. How was she supposed to remember the thing that helps her remember if she can't remember them? Ugh, this is so confusing. Spencer just wants her answers. Answers she may never get.

"Focus." Blue demands. Spencer groans and snaps her eyes open. "It's not working. I won't remember." Blue looks at her from his cell. "You will, if you just listen to me." Spencer flops down onto her bed. "Why should I? You're in a prison cell. You could be a killer for all I know." Blue makes a face. He technically is a killer but, "You are in a cell too, if I'm not mistaken." Spencer huffs. "Yeah and I have no idea why."

Blue sighs, frustrated. "You would if-" Blue stops himself with a huff. They've been going at this foolish attempt for days, and it clearly isn't working. He needs a new approach. One that is more hands on. "Go to sleep." He demands. Spencer glances at his green eyes. "Why?" Blue doesn't answer and Spencer sighs. "Fine."

A few minutes later she is finally asleep and Blue gets to work. He pulls all the memories he saw in her mind, from his and pushes them back to her through their mental link. She'll be asleep for a while, but this should work. Or at least Blue hopes it does. He needs to get out of here before his blue skin is too impossible to hide. The damn cuffs they put on his are making his other side out of control. And Spencer is his best way out.

Two days later Spencer gasps awake. Blue jumps to his feet and watches as SPencer lurches forward and struggles to breathe. "I-" She rasps for air and Blue can only watch as she struggles. "I remem-" Blue's eyes widened, understanding what she was saying. Several guards come rushing into the room and pull Spencer out of her cell, dragging her by her arms. She sends a desperate glance at Blue as they take her away.

Spencer's eyes lazily go to her phone as it dings. She wants to grab it, but it almost hurts to move. Her head- God, it hurt. Spencer groans and starts to reach her arm towards her phone, but it drops. She frowns. Muscle atrophy. Great. Spencer grunts, this time successfully grabbing her phone. All the messages are from the same person. Peter. Spencer frowns at the name. It- Why can't she... Spencer shakes her head and looks at the name again.

It's... coming back to her. Peter. She knows Peter. She loves him. Why can't she- Spencer creases her brows and reads the messages.

Peter:
Spencer?
Are you there?
Hello
It's me
Peter
Are you even there?
Did you remove this number?
Well if this is you, i just wanted to say Spiderman is back in business
Are you okay?
Spencer?
You there????
I'm going to the mansion today.
Mr. Stark misses you.
So does the rest of the team.
I miss you.
Spencer?
Please respond. Please
I kept your promise. I didn't do it again.
Spencer please.
Hello??????

Spencer frowns at the messages. Mr. Stark? Why does that sound familiar? Why can't she remember anything? Spencer looks at her hands. It's like the answer is right on the tip of her tongue. Like an annoying itch just out of her reach. Impossible to catch without help.

But she can't remember how she remembered last time. Or why she is even forgetting in the first place. The person continues to text her and Spencer sets her phone down, but the texts continue to haunt her. She looks away from the phone and closes her eyes, wanting the noises to stop.

Spencer looks at the dagger in her hands and narrows her eyes, straining her brain to remember. Like a little kid staring at an object, hoping it will float with their 'magical powers'. Kid. That word sends a pang to Spencer's chest. She reaches to her neck and finds a necklace there. 'Fighter'. It says. Someone important gave her this.

A knock at the door makes Spencer jump. She stares at the door for a long moment, hoping that whoever it is will leave. But they don't. Their shadow remains at the door. Spencer sighs and shakily pulls herself to her feet. She opens the door and stares at the person on the other side. Jake. How can she remember him?

Jake frowns at Spencer and sees how bad she looks. Dark circles under her eyes and she got skinny. She hasn't eaten in days, and... the white streak in her hair has expanded. The width of it is now about 3 inches, where it used to be only 1½ . "Are you okay?" Spencer doesn't answer as she continues to stare at him. Almost like she was begging him for answers to something... everything...

Jake reaches to touch her cheek, but Spencer jerks away. Somehow she knows that she doesn't like to be touched. Jake stares at her confused for a second, then understands. "Here, why don't I take you to get something to eat." Spencer stares at his outstretched hand, and before she takes it, she grabs her jacket and snow boots. Jake smirks at her and she looks away embarrassed. "So what do you like to eat?"

Peter stares at his phone as he walks into the mansion. He's been texting her all day and nothing but worry has come from it. Not a single response. He has to tell Mr. Stark.

"Kid?" Tony asks as he sees Peter staring at his phone. Peter looks up and quickly hides his phone. "Mr. Stark! Hi!" Tony raises an eyebrow. "Kid, I'm not stupid. What's going on?" Peter chews his bottom lip as his eyes fill with tears. "I-" He looks around and sees video cameras. He grabs Tony's hand and leads him into a supply closet. "Kid, what-" Peter shoves his phone in Tony's face and Tony takes it, reading the messages.

He looks at Peter, eyes wide. "She texted you?" Peter nods and glances at the screen and Tony frowns. "And she hasn't replied?" Peter shakes his head. "I've been trying to contact her all day." Tony nods, then shoots his head up. "You didn't call her did you?" Peter shakes his head. "No, why?" Tony scrolls the texts again. "Ross. He's taped all our phones. I don't know about yours. He doesn't know your identity."

Tony grits his teeth and looks at the texts sadly. He wanted Spencer to contact him, but he knew she knew the risks. Tony was being watched like a hawk. If Spencer contacted him, Ross would have her back into custody before you could say Capsicle.

Tony hands Peter his phone back. "Keep trying kid." Peter nods and they both slip out of the closet. Tony smiles at Peter. "Pizza. What do you say kid? For Spencer?" Peter smiles. "For Spencer." Tony puts his hand on Peter's back and leads him into the building.

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE, BUT I'VE GOT A SOLID IDEA OF HOW I WANT THINGS TO GO NOW.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!