P̴̬̙͌̀a̶̦͌͠r̴̲͕̆̕ẗ̴̬́̇ ̸̖́1̴̮͂͋5̵̩̉

Chloe Decker slams a case file on the table in front of her most recent arrest: Alan Beckle. "I want answers, Mr. Beckle." Alan slides deeper into his seat and looks away from Chloe. Chloe moves her face so she is in his line of sight. "Over 30 private businesses have been drained of money, and all my leads brought me to you." She tilts her head and narrows her eyes. "Now why is that?" Alan doesn't answer and Chloe huffs.

      She opens the case file and shoves it in Alan's face. He scowls and jerks his head away from the pictures of the bodies. "Agh! Get that out of my face! Are you trying to get me to vomit?" Chloe doesn't react and moves the images closer to Alan. "People are getting killed Alan. And somehow I have a feeling you'll be next." Alan glances at Chloe who raises an eyebrow. "I doubt your employer will be pleased when he finds out you went to the cops."

      Alan fidgets in his seat. His boss would be beyond pissed, and he already used two of his strikes. One more and his head would be on a platter. "All right! All right." Chloe smiles and closes the case file. Alan sends her a dirty glare. "I'll tell you what I know, but you gotta protect me." Chloe takes the case file and nods at Alan. "Talk." She demands.

      Lucifer smiles as he sees Chloe exit the interrogation room. "Detective! Any criminals you've need of arresting?" Chloe nods and continues to walk out of the office. "I have a lead in New York." Lucifer smiles devilishly. "New York! The city of crime and death. You've heard about the aliens, yes?" Chloe groans. "Unfortunately. It's just one thing after the next. What next? Flying monkeys?" Lucifer grins. "I can assure flying monkeys are not real." Chloe glances at Lucifer and he shrugs. "Not on this Earth at least." Chloe shakes her head and starts walking out of the building.

      "I'm not even going to ask." Lucifer follows her to her car. "So what did our little friend tell you? A name? A scandalous celebrity cheating on another politician?" Chloe shakes her head and opens the car door. "No. Just an alias. They are connected to the money disappearances and deaths." The both slide into the car and Chloe pulls out her phone, texting her friend, asking if she can watch Trixie for a few days. "You up for a little road trip?" She asks as she starts the car.

      Lucifer smiles at her. "As long as there is alcohol involved." Chloe nods and starts driving. "So this alias? What is it?" Chloe hands Lucifer a case file. He starts reading through it. "They've been active throughout the past 7 years. Hacking into foreighn government agencies, stealing secrets, causing mayhem." Chloe nods. "They have done a few good things like fixing the foster system, but I can't begin to imagine what they've done to do it."

      Chloe points at the white calling card on the news article. "They go by 'The Mute'." Lucifer raises an eyebrow. "That has to be one of the first hackers whose name isn't that of a stripper." Chloe rolls her eyes. "They were last sighted in New York, so that's where we're headed." Lucifer chuckles. "Oh I can't wait to see the person behind the mask. Probably some sad loser who survives on Cheetos and Chinese food."

      Spencer sighs in defeat. Nothing. She's been searching for some good food for days now. Willie is fine eating leftover dumpster food, but Spencer's OCD just won't let her keep it down. The little dog was so well fed that he was on the path to becoming fat. At least the man hunt for the Apple Store thief had gone down. It was New York after all. Crime was everywhere.

      Spencer supposes she could go to a homeless shelter, but she'd be easily remembered there. And there were typically cameras everywhere. Fugitives like to hideout in places like that. But Spencer was hungry. She wasn't sure how much longer she could go without a decent meal. Spencer pats her leg and Willie runs to her side. "C'mon bud. Let's just go back home."

      The path to Spencer's hideout has been easier to access now that she is used to the routine. She even found a man whole that leads to the hidden area, but it doesn't have a ladder, so it's unfortunately only left for emergency reasons. Spencer practically jumps out of her skin when an alarm blares through her laptop. She runs over to it and almost rips it in half. Oh no. It's bad.

      Not too long ago Spencer set up a search. A search for anything relating to her. The best way to keep herself safe was to constantly search for herself. It made it possible to see if anyone had sighted her or if Jake was trying to find her. But the names on this post... She doesn't recognise them. So Spencer does the only logical thing.

      She hacks into their background information. One is a detective from LA and the other... Spencer raises an eyebrow. "Lucifer Morningstar?" She asks herself with humorous disbelief. She looks into his past and raises an eyebrow. Up until a certain point, Lucifer just doesn't exist. Just like Spencer. She removed every slice of evidence that she existed up until she escaped from foster care.

      That can only mean one thing. Lucifer is hiding something. And Spencer doesn't like secrets that aren't her own. Spencer fills Willie's water and food bowl (A chinese dumpster had some leftover take out boxes) and hooks his leash to the wall. She gives him a kiss. "I'll be back buddy." Spencer hops off the platform and makes her way to her investigators location. It's ironic how the stalker becomes the stalked.

      Yeah, Spencer admits she's a stalker. She does it alot when she's bored. What else is a girl supposed to do? Go shopping? Ha! Not Spencer. She hates shopping. WHy go out and face social interaction when you have online stores? (Then again she's never really had an address to get things delivered)

SO I DECIDED ON LUCIFER FOR THE FIRST CROSSOVER. DON'T WORRY, I'LL BE DOING PJO AND VENOM TOO

SOMETHINGS ABOUT SPENCER ARE GOING TO BE REVEALED ON THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS. IT'S GOING TO BE INTERESTING

FOR THE FEW OF YOU WHO READ MY VENOM STORY, I WAS SO TEMPTED TO WRITE A LUCIFER CROSSOVER, BUT IT UNFORTUNATELY WON'T WORK BECAUSE IT IS ALREADY A CROSSOVER WITH SUPERNATURAL. MAYBE I'LL WRITE A SEPARATE VERSION OF IT THAT IS CAPABLE OF MORE CROSSOVERS!

AS SOME OF YOU KNOW, I INJURED MY LEG A FEW DAYS AGO. IT'S REALLY PAINFUL, BUT GETTING BETTER. I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!