P̸͈̜͍̔a̵̪̙͠r̴͔̭͔͛̏t̶̖̠̪̀͂ ̷̫̻̠̔̐8̸̲́̅ͅ

Days go by and the torment never ends for Spencer. He's done everything he can think of to her. Spencer begged to know why he's doing this, but all he says is that she ruined his life. Nights are the worst. The cold bitter winter winds pound against the building Jake locked Spencer in. She can't sleep so all she does is shiver. Shiver and cry.

      Jake so kindly supplied her with a bug zapper. It gives her just enough electricity to survive, but nowhere near enough to let her use her abilities. Then again, it's not like she remembers she has them. Her memory just continues to deteriorate. Spencer is losing herself. Deep down she feels these bubbling emotions that she knows she once used to feel.

      Happiness. Hope. Love.

      But that's all beyond her reach now. She feels cut off from everything she used to know. She feels alone. Hopeless. Sad...

      It gets to a point where Loki can't handle it anymore. He's been hold up in his room for days avoiding the others. He'd never admit it, but he doesn't want them to know Spencer is suffering. That she is being tortured. But the strong emotions he is getting from her are so intense they are overcoming his own. She's dying. He can feel it. Slowly her life is fading away in more ways than one.

      He's tried contacting her through the mental link, but his thoughts won't push through. It's because she's forgetting again. Loki knows that you can't maintain a mental link if the receiving end has forgotten about the person who made the link. He has to do something about it. But what is there to do? He has no idea where she is, and who is hurting her. It's hopeless.

      Loki finally pulls himself out of his room when Thor tells him he has to meet Stark's prodégé. He really doesn't want to. He wants to help Spencer. But he can't.

      Clint raises an eyebrow at Loki as he steps into the room. He honestly looks terrible. Clint leans over to Natasha's ear. "He looks like shit." Natasha gives Clint a look. "Since when do you care about him?" Clitn shrugs. "I don't. Just commenting." Natasha looks at Loki and she has to agree. He does look terrible.

      Tony steps out of the elevator with Peter. Peter eyes Loki and the room falls silent. Tony gives Loki a look. "Well, introductions are over. Let's watch TV. FRIDAY ordered pizza." Loki didn't know it but Peter coming over for pizza and movies became an annual thing. They were celebrating for Spencer. None of them were over her being gone, but they knew what they would be doing if she was here.

      Loki sits the furthest away from the team as he can get, but still in ear shot. "So did you hear from her?" Tony asks as he sits down on the couch. Peter shakes his head. "No. I've been texting her everyday. No response." Loki glances at Peter. Could he be talking about Spencer? Tony sighs and nods. "Ross came by the other day." He smirks at Peter. "I punched him." Natasha frowns and hands Clint $10. Tony raises an eyebrow. "You bet one me?"

      Loki now knows they are talking about Spencer. Ross's name made his blood boil. "Excuse me." Loki stands and leaves the room. Tony raises an eyebrow as he watches him leave. "What's his problem?" The team shrugs and starts watching 'Treasure Planet'.

      Loki shuts his bedroom door and sits on his bed. He twists himself up into the position he often found Spencer in when in her cell. Legs up on the wall and his head hung over the side of the bed. She was right. It really does help a person think.

      Loki takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. His mind races with ideas on how to find Spencer. How to help her. The big problem is that if he were to find her, he can't bring her here. Ross would just arrest her again. Loki was pissed. Had the Avengers egos had not gotten in the way, the Accords would never have been a thing.

      Had Loki never been mind controlled, they wouldn't have assembled in the first place. There would be no need for the damn Accords.

      Loki sighs and opens his eyes. Something gold glimmers on his dresser. He tilts his head to get a better look at it. His dagger. Loki nearly falls off the bed when he jumps up to it. It's the dagger he gave Spencer. But how did it end up here? Loki gingerly picks up the dagger and his vision flashes with a man's face. He's seeing through Spencer's eyes. Loki drops the dagger in shock and stares at it.

      Then he remembers. Spencer had charged it with her powers when in the cell. It was the dagger that kick started her memory loss. Maybe it can jump start it again. Loki just needs to figure out how to get it to her.

      Loki sits on his bed and picks up the dagger. Flashes of what Spencer sees pass his eyes. He shakes his head and the flashes fade away. If he focuses, he should be able to teleport the dagger back to Spencer. Loki takes a deep breath and green magic surrounds his hands and the dagger.

      Spencer shutters as Jake slams the door behind him. He just finished his work on her. Now Spencer was left to bear the cold and pain. Her injuries aren't healing. Her powers aren't as powerful, so each mark on her leaves a scar. The worst of all was the burn running down her torso. From when he poured the molten metal down her chest.

      Spencer hangs her head. There's no hope for her to get out of here. Spencer's fingers begin to tingle. A familiar sensation. One that she's felt before. Something begins to materialize in Spencer's hands. She glances over her shoulder to see a dagger. The dagger from the hotel room. "Blue." She whispers. Ha! She can remember his name! Spencer doesn't take the time to celebrate. Instead she twists the knife so she can cut the rope keeping her tied up.

      Once the rope is cut, Spencer moves onto the rope around her ankles. She laughs a bit as tears fill her eyes. She's finally free. "Well, it appears you can't be left unattended." Spencer freezes and slowly turns to face Jake. He puts down a bag and starts walking towards her. "You are not getting away from me that easy."

LE GASP

DO YOU THINK SPENCER IS GOING TO ESCAPE?

SORRY IF IT SEEMS LIKE THE PLOT IS GOING ON FAST. I TRIED TO WRITE IN HERE THAT EVENTS ARE STRETCHED OUT. I JUST FIGURED YOU GUYS WANTED THINGS TO HAPPEN NOW.

AND IT TAKES ME LONGER TO WRITE WHEN I DO FILLER PARTS

ANY WAY

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!