P̶͔͊͠a̶̮̤͒̉r̴̺͍̐̑t̸̝͙̽͝ ̴̺̐͛1̶͙̕4̷͓͆

Ah, the familiar, yet disgusting spell of the sewer. It's one of the reasons Spencer has hated New York. Before, when she was deaf, she only had so many of her senses to rely on. Her sense of smell was always so clogged with sewer. Sometimes she would just walk into Bath and Body Works just to escape the smell.

      Spencer rips a wood board off a sealed off door and helps Willie get inside. She slips inside herself, then carefully places the board back. The building wasn't too big, but Spencer didn't mind. She slides down against the wall and pulls out the laptop. She sets it up and turns off all location services, then gets to work.

      Fun fact about New York: There are thousands of underground tunnels. Some for workers, some for subway trails, and some that technically don't exist. Some of these tunnels are said to lead to the series of tunnels under DC. Several conspiracists think it's how presidents would get to and from cities without being seen. It is even said that there are complete underground hideouts too.

      They may be theories, but Spencer knows better. She stumbled into one a few years ago. She forgot the location, but that doesn't matter. There's more out there, so she has plenty of places to hide. Spencer starts out by mapping all the known tunnels, then all those theorized. She finds where the theorized ones connect to the confirmed ones and marks their locations.

      There was one not too far from where she was now, but she'd have to be careful. It's entrance is right on the path of an active subway tunnel. Spencer would have to time it right, but it would be possible. Dangerous, but nothing compared to stunts she's pulled in the past.

      Spencer sighs and closes the laptop. Willie tiredly walks over to her and lays between her legs. He does his tired tongue licks, then falls asleep. Spencer smiles and pets him, eventually falling asleep herself.

      Tony watches the new report or a robbery of an Apple Store and shakes his head. He's never understood people and why they do that kind of stuff. Then again, he doesn't exactly have to worry about money. Natasha walks into the room and sits next to Tony. "Just a heads up, Ross is coming tomorrow." Tony sneers and takes a swig of his drink.

      Natasha watches him with calculating eyes. He's been acting strange these past few days. Well, stranger than usual. First he was freaking out about Spencer and desperately looking for her, but now he's just stopped. Like he found what he was looking for. And from how he was looking, it wasn't anything good.

      Natasha sighs. "Are you going to tell me, or am I going to have to force it out of you?" Tony looks at her confused. Natasha raises a knowing eyebrow and Tony frowns. He sets his drink down. "FRIDAY, cut off all audio and video recordings." Tony runs a hand down his hand. "It's bad Tasha." Natasha can see Tony struggle not to cry. "I found the security footage of a car theft in Alaska." Nat raises an eyebrow and Tony looks at her.

      "It was Spencer." Natasha's eyes widened and Tony nods, hiding his face in his hands again. "She was bleeding and stripped down. She was terrified." Nat puts a hand on Tony's back. "I think... someone was chasing her, but they didn't show up on the security footage." Natasha creases her brows. "How are you sure?" Tony shakes his head. "I'm not, but, god, she was so scared Nat. Someone hurt her."

       Tony lets out a choked sob and Natasha pulls him into a hug. "Someone hurt my baby girl." Tony clenches his fist. "My little Weasel." Natasha holds Tony as he cries, then her eyes narrow. If Spencer was hurt she would try to get somewhere safe. Somewhere familiar. She would try to come home.

      Natasha looks at the TV and the Apple Store robbery report on it. Spencer would try to utilize her skills to survive. No matter the consequences. She would fight like she's never fought before because that's just who she is. The strongest out of all of the Avengers.

      Spencer stands in the subway station with Willie at her side. She managed to find a rope to keep him close. The little wiggle butt likes to wonder. Spencer waits as the train car passes, then walks to the far end of the station. When no one is looking she steps down and onto the tracks and runs with Willie right on her heels. She has 5 minus until the next train hits the tracks so she has to hurry.

      Behind them there is a squeal of train wheels. It's early. Spencer picks up her speed and the entrance to the tunnel comes into view. It's small, but she should be able to fit through. The trains start moving behind them and Spencer shoves Willie into the hole. She starts getting in herself, but her jacket gets caught on something. The train is getting closer. Spencer feels Willie bite on her ankle and start pulling. "C'mon!" Spencer yanks on her jacket and a piece of it rips off.

      Right as the train passes Spencer slips into the hole. She sighs with relief and looks at where her head would have been skull casserole. Willie licks her face and Spencer laughs. "Good boy." Spencer stands and looks around the room. It looks just like a standard subway station, except cut off from the rest of the tracks. She helps Willie up onto the platform and climbs up herself. He walks around, sniffling and Spencer sits down onto the tile floor. "This is home now I guess."

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAYS SHOULD MAKE UP FOR HOW SHORT THEY ARE.

OKAY, NOW FOR A POLL. 

WHAT FANDOM DO YOU WANT TO APPEAR IN THIS BOOK?

DAREDEVIL

VENOM (NEW MOVIE VERSION)

SUPERNATURAL

TRANSFORMERS

MAYBE SOMETHING DC? (MULTIVERSE ISN'T OUT OF THE QUESTION)

X MEN

PJO

OTHER

I LOVE THE LITTLE CROSSOVERS SPENCER GETS, AND THE 3RD BOOK IS GOING TO BE A BIT CRAZY

THATS RIGHT! ONCE THIS BOOK IS DONE, THERE WILL BE ANOTHER!

THIS IS TURNING INTO A SERIES, AND SPENCER'S BACKSTORY IS GOING TO GET INTERESTING (IT INVOLVES HER MOTHER)

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!