I got tagged

So idk what this is for but I'm bored so I'm going to do it

1. October 7th, so if you are reading this today, it's tomorrow😊 I'm turning 16

2. Because I've always had a passion for creativity and I wanted to share it with the world. My writing has greatly improved over the last 3 years.

3. Oof this actually happened just recently. I was on a zoom call for my geometry class and I was called on. I unmuted myself, answered the question, but failed to remute. I began playing the song 'fuck this shit I'm out' because.... idk... and my whole class heard me.

4. That's a hard question. There are so many great authors in this site and I can't pick one single story. I do however, love Lone-wolf-fanfics and their work. They inspired me to be a better writer. Go check them out!

5. Libra. I relate more to the mediator side than the flirty side of the sign.

6. Prolly 'Island in the Sun' by the Weezers. It's an old song, but it's amazing.

7. No, but their names are Grettel and Lucy. They are my best bitches!

8. ...Maybe 'All the pretty Girls' by Fun. It's a really good song

9. Mac and Cheese and I love cheesecake

10. Yes, two. A mini Australian Shepard and a pomchi mix.

11. The time me and my dad almost crashed the car off the side of a freeway bridge. It wasn't my dad's fault as there was black ice on the road and it was like 10:00 at night. I was shaking the rest of the way home. To this day I am convinced something saved us because there was no way we could have made it.

12. No?

13. Hmm... last time I cried was probably when my mom told me writing was a waste of time and I have better things to do in life... writing is what keeps me going. Helps me through hard times because I can see my characters fighting through hard times and coming out stronger. It inspires me.

14. Pancakes. I'm actually heading to Pig n' Pancake tomorrow.

15. I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!! (I love vine)

I don't really have anyone to tag so...

I will updating this soon. I've just been caught up with schools and family stuff.