P̶͎̍̉ä̴̧͖́̎ṙ̴͔́t̷̜̦̀ ̴̳̇͘2̶͕̟̽͐8̷̝̻͘͘

Spencer groans as she begins to wake up. The intense pain in her leg that had been plaguing her for the past three days was nullified. Like it had been treated. She peels her eyes open and is greeted with the ceiling of her subways station. How had she gotten here? The last thing she remembers is seeing Peter and-

      Spencer shoots up and spots fill her vision. Her blood sugar must be low. She hears someone moving near her and she rubs her eyes, clearing them. Standing before her is Blue, a smile on his lips. Spencer stares for a moment, then lets out a laugh. "Blue!" Blue smiles and kneels next to her, pulling her into a tight embrace. Loki pulls back and his smile falters. "Actually, it's Loki." Spencer smiles, a reaction that shocks Loki. "I figured." Loki frowns, cupping her face.

      "And you do not care?" Spencer shakes her head and leans into his touch. "I told you once that I knew you were a good person. Nothing would change my mind. Remember?" Loki nods slowly and his smile returns. "Thank you." He tells her. Spencer frowns. "For what?" Loki shakes his head. "For being you." Spencer smiles and pulls Loki into another hug.

      "Skjaldmær, I have to ask you something." Spencer pulls back and Loki sits more comfortably on the ground. "A few weeks ago I overheard your father talking about you being hurt." Spencer frowns, and Loki chooses to leave out the part where he felt her pain. "What happened?" Loki asks calmly, worry still audible in his voice. Spencer's eyes turn sad and she looks away. "That isn't important right now. Ross-"

      Loki cuts her off. "I don't understand why you are helping that bastard." Spencer looks down. She isn't entirely sure either. Maybe it's the fact that the entire kill order makes no sense to her. Why would HYDRA want Ross dead? She looked into it. He has no priors with the organisation and if anything they are on the same page (That page being making Spencer's life a living hell."

      "Because-" Spencer pauses and Loki looks at her. "Because it's the right thing to do." Loki searches her eyes, not having forgotten about the odd phenomena that happened to her eyes last night. "Are you sure aren't just telling yourself that?" Loki asks quietly. Spencer sighs and shakes her head. "I don't know." Loki wants to ask her about everything that happened in the past year.

       Why her hair is now completely white. Why he can no longer read her mind. How her eyes had changed. The scars that he had taken notice of while making sure she had no other injuries. And most of all he wanted to know who hurt her, because whoever it was.... They didn't have much longer to live.

       But for now, he knows that she won't talk until her mission to save Ross is carried out. She's too stubborn. Too much like her father for her own good. "Okay." Loki says, standing up. Spencer looks at him. "I'll help you, but we can't do it alone." Spencer makes a face and reels her head back. "You don't mean...." Loki nods. "I do." He reaches his hand down to her. "It's about time you came home Spencer."

      Tony was becoming annoyed. Peter showed up at the mansion at 3 am (During one of the rare times that Tony actually sleeps) demanding that the billionaire look over a thumb drive. After a few minutes of annoying Tony to death, he finally agreed. Of course, then came the conditions. No questions. No assumptions. And definitely no allowing Ross to know about this.

      That only pissed him off more. If there is one thing Starks hate, it's not having answers. "Where did you even get this?" Tony grumbles as he plugs it into the laptop left behind by their intruder. Another one of Peter's strange (and annoying) requests. Peter gives the billionaire a look and he sighs and nods. "Right, no questions."

      A file appears on the screen of the laptop and Tony opens it. He raises an eyebrow as several documents pop up. All about HYDRA. None of it he can read through (Remind him to brush up on his Russian). "Kid, I don't-" Tony stops himself from finishing his sentence. In one of the documents he finds two names that strikes fear in his heart. Thaddeus Ross and Spencer Jackson Stark. "Peter what-" Tony then realizes the need for Peter's discretion.

      Spencer gave him this file. She was the one who broke into the building. She was here and he had no idea. "FRIDAY, initiate protocol Mute." The lights in the lab go out and FRIDAY shuts down every electronic in the room besides the laptop. Tony had just created the protocol in cases where the need to talk about Spencer arose. This seems like the perfect time.

      Tony whips around to Peter, just barely making out his features because of the laptop screen's light. "How did she get this to you?" Peter sighs. "She texted me today- well, technically yesterday. There was a party and she told me to go, so I did." Tony nods. "While I was there I smelled Vanilla." Tony raises an eyebrow and Peter shakes it off. "Not important. She was there and pulled me into a room on the top floor."

      "She gave me the file and told me to get it to you." Tony glances at the screen. If she went through all this trouble, then that means she found something. "But Ross tapped my phone and saw the text. He and his agents stormed the party." Tony's eyes go wide, about to ask if they got her but Peter beats him to the punch. "She's okay. Someone got her out in time." Tony raises an eyebrow. "Who did?"

       Peter makes a face. "That's where it gets weird." Tony raises an eyebrow. Everything is weirdo when it comes to Spencer. "A man stepped out of this green mist and teleported her away." Peter meets Tony's eyes. "It was Loki."

      Loki, now in civilian clothes (Spencer had to stop herself from laughing) helps Spencer walk along the sidewalk. She didn't want to have to come here. To the mansion, but it was impossible to go through with her plan if she didn't. Just the fact of facing her family head on after being on the run for a year terrified her. Loki had to help her through a panic attack before they left the subway station.

      "Just stay behind me and keep your head down." Loki says as they walk into the lobby. Spencer nods and pulls her hood over her face more. As they step into the elevator she clutches Loki's arm, her heart pounding in her chest. "You need to breathe." He reminds her. Spencer nods, eyes wide and full of panic. She closes her eyes and takes a deep shaky breath. The elevator reaches the main floor and they both step out.

       Slowly, the two of them navigate through the halls of the building. "You don't think he'll hurt her, do you?" They both hear someone ask from the common room. It's Steve. "Who the hell knows! But if he does, I'm going to kill him." Spencer digs her nails into Loki's arm. Her father. "I don't know Mr. Stark, you should have seen them together. He looked really worried."

      As the discussion continues, Loki turns to Spencer. "I'm going to go ahead. Come out when I call you, okay?" Spencer stares at him with fear in her eyes, then releases his arm hesitantly. He nods at her and gives her a small smile. Loki turns the corner and the room falls silent. "You!" And then all hell broke loose.

I MIGHT END UP MAKING THIS TO BE AROUND 40 CHAPTERS.

SO MUCH IS GOING TO BE HAPPENING IN THESE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS AND SPENCER IS GOING TO CHANGE IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE

BTW, I'VE DECIDED THAT THE NEXT PART IN THIS SERIES IS GOING TO BE A BACKSTORY (NOT DIRECTLY RELATED TO SPENCER,  BUT 2 CHARACTERS I HAVE INTRODUCED YOU TOO)

IT WILL EXPLAIN THINGS THAT HAPPEN AT THE END OF THIS AND A CERTAIN OC CHARACTER THAT YOU GUYS HATE ;)

YOU WON'T NECESSARILY HAVE TO READ IT, BUT IT WILL BE PRETTY COOL.

AFTER I FINISH THAT, I WILL GET STARTED ON THE NEXT PART IN SPENCER'S JOURNEY.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!