P̴̞͜͝ȁ̴̯̲r̸̯͔͛̾t̶̼́̈́ ̶̤̙͋͌2̷̛̪͊͜1̶̝̺͊̏

Peter practically slams into one of the windows of the Avengers Mansion. He crawls around until he finds an open window and stumbles into the building, desperately searching for Mr. Stark. He doesn't even notice the Avengers lounging about in the common room as he barrels through. "Mr. Stark!" He shouts as he runs to Tony's lab. Peter slips on the freshly waxed floor and slams his head into the door frame.

      Tony looks over at the door in surprise and finds Peter sitting on the floor rubbing his head. The arachnid looks at the billionaire with a woozy facial expression. "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up." Tony chuckles and helps Peter to his feet. He cringes when he sees the nasty bruise forming on the side of Peter's face. "Let's get you some ice kid." Tony pulls Peter's arm over his shoulders and leads him to the med bay.

      Peter walks unevenly through the hallway and Tony guesses he has a concussion. No one can hit their head that heard against a metal door frame and not have one. Not even the great Spiderman. "Sit down." Tony guides Peter down onto a chair and watches him for a moment. Peter luls to one side and Tony catches him before he falls out of the chair. "Don't move." Peter hums and looks around the room with lazy eyes.

      Tony hands Peter the ice, and helps him press it to the bruise. "You should be fine in a few hours, but you shouldn't move around while waiting." Peter starts humming an odd tune, and Tony raises an eyebrow. "What are you humming?" Peter doesn't open his eyes as he quietly says, "Hot dog, French fries." Tony's face squinches in confusion. "Your generation is weird." Peter continues to happily sing and Tony sighs and leans back into a chair

      He knows why Peter is here. He must have heard that he saw Spencer a few days ago. Ross interrogated the two people that were with Spencer, but they gave them nothing. Tony couldn't help but laugh at the security footage of Ross interviewing the man. He looked like he was going to wet his pants. The circumstances of Spencer's escape were still a mystery to everyone. Ross and even Tony checked the hotel security cams, but Spencer was nowhere to be seen on them.

      Tony started to realize that Spencer's attacker and her not showing up on camera wasn't a coincidence. Tony knew he shouldn't be looking for Spencer, but after seeing her, and how scared she was he just needed to be there for her. No, he needed her. Tony wasn't sure how much longer he could go on without her.

      She looked so different from when he last saw her in the cell. Before she was so broken and alone. Now she looked scared. Like she had been looking over her shoulder for something. That is she went with Tony, she would be hurt. It couldn't have been Ross. Something else hurt his little Weasel.

      The whole team was worried. Even Loki. Tony couldn't exactly figure the god out, but there was worry in his eyes. His face was sullen, and his features would contort in pain every now and again. Tony didn't really understand it. The god had never met Spencer before right? Tony didn't really care. As long as he wasn't going to hurt Spencer or his team, then he could stay.

      "You saw Spencer." Peter says tiredly. Tony looks up from the tile he was staring at on the floor. He observes the teen's features. His lips were pulled into a deep frown and there were bags under his eyes. Tony knew Peter was feeling the full force of Spencer being gone too. Together, they were the ones who loved Spencer the most. "I did." Tony mumbles, knowing to keep his voice down so as to not instigate a headache for Peter.

      "Was she- Did she-" Peter swallows hard and closes his eyes, not able to form full sentences yet. Tony sighs and shakes his head, looking back at the floor. "I don't know kid. She ran. Didn't say a word." Tony nods. "She was scared though." Peter opens his eyes. "Why?" Tony shakes his head, but keeps his mouth shut. He doesn't want Peter to know she was attacked. "What did she look like?" Peter asks quietly, then yawns.

      "Her hair was almost completely white. Almost inverted from last year." Peter nods. "Her powers did that I'm guessing." Tony looks at Peter. "What do you mean?" Peter shrugs. "When you guys were taken Spencer blew up. Almost like she did with Killian, just more out of control." Tony stares at Peter as he tiredly talks. "The white streak burned in her hair." Tony blinks. He hadn't really thought of how Spencer had gotten the white hair streak.

      If the white streak occurred when Spencer was at her peak of power, what does it mean if her whole head is white? Were her abilities growing? Or was it something else? Tony hates not having answers. He hates not having his daughter with him. Peter jerks his eyes open, then tiredly blinks them closed. Tony pats his shoulder. "Get some sleep kid. I'll call you aunt." Peter nods and lays on the hospital bed, falling asleep. Tony stares at his soft features for a moment, then leaves the room.

      Spencer hasn't left the hidden station in days. After Chloe and Lucifer got out of Ross's custody, they left back to LA. Spencer left them a message through the phones saying thank you for helping her get away. Lucifer told her to call him when Jake shows up again. Spencer said she would, but honestly, she won't. She's too busy hoping he won't show up. That's all she needs right now. To be kidnapped and tortured again.

      Ever since the hotel, Spencer has been on her laptop watching all her assets. Those being Ross, The Avengers, Spiderman, and even HYDRA. There's been some movement within HYDRA. At first Spencer thought they were coming back for her, but found that they were actually moving on a different target. One that shocked Spencer, pun not intended. It honestly made no sense. Why of all people would HYDRA target him? Why target General Ross?

NOT THE BEST CHAPTER, BUT IT'LL DO.

THINGS ARE GOING TO START GETTING HEATED SO GET READY!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!