P̵̞̬͋a̶̹̍̈́r̸̨̟̿̏ẗ̶̠ ̶̮̫̿2̵̹̳̂̅9̸̨̛͖́

It all happened so fast. Barely anyone could keep up with the events that followed after Loki stepped into the room. After shouting and a bit of rustling Spencer hears someone being slammed into a wall. "You son of a bitch! What did you do to her?!" Her father yells. She realizes that Tony has Loki pinned to the wall. "Nothing." The god hisses. "Then where is she?!" Spencer clenches her fists as electricity begins to crackle at them. Anxiety has always been an issue with her powers.

      "I can't tell you until you calm down." Loki yells the last part of his sentence. The lights flicker in the building and Spencer steps further away from the room. Maybe this is too much for her. She's been alone for a year. "Tony, let him go." Steve says. Spencer leans against the wall and takes a few deep breaths. She can do this. "Alright." Tony grumbles.

      "Where is she?" Spencer hears footsteps in the room. "Mr. Stark. Mute Protocol." The lights go out in the building. "Okay, it's safe to talk now." Spencer closes her eyes and begins to inch her way back over to the entryway to the common room. "Okay, it's safe." Loki says to the air, but Spencer knows he's talking to her. She nods to herself, then steps out into the room. Loki looks at her, then everyone else follows.

      Spencer sees a mixture of emotion in each of their faces. Happiness. Guilt. Longing. Sadness. Confusion. But she's only currently focused on one person. Her father. Tony all but stares at her. Then, all at the same time, she sees his walls crash down and he comes bolting at her. The two of them crash into each other so hard they fall to the floor. Tony sobs as he holds Spencer tight enough to suffocate her. He strokes her hair and she hides her face in his neck. She's missed this.

      "Is this real?" Tony asks. Spencer nods and hugs him tighter. "I'm home." Spencer looks up and finds Peter staring at her, crying as well. She reaches her arm out for him and he laughs, crashing into her. Slowly, one by one the Avengers join the hug. Spencer was finally home and they couldn't be happier.

      "So it was you in Alaska?" Tony asks as the Avengers sit around the couches. After an hour of crying and asking if this was real, they finally settled down. Spencer nods, but doesn't say another word about. A silent message is passed between father and daughter saying that they'll talk about it later. "How'd you get down here? You couldn't have flown." Natasha asks as she bites into her pizza. Spencer nods. "A stole a car."

      Peter chokes on his pizza and everyone looks at him. Spencer laughs seeing his struggle to breathe. Thor, who was sitting by him, pounds on his back clearing Peter's airway and no doubt creating Thor sized bruises on his back. "You what?!" Spencer chuckles at Peter. "I had to get down here somehow. I abandoned it somewhere just outside Alaska, then hopped a train." Tony looks at Spencer impressed. "You did all that alone?" Spencer makes a face. "Not completely."

      Tony looks at his daughter hoping for her to explain. Instead she looks at Loki and he nods, disappearing in a puff of smoke and reappearing again with an overly happy dog in his hands. Willie hops out of the gods arms and bounds over to Spencer. He jumps on her lap and licks her face, making Spencer laugh. "Who's this?" Tony asks with a smirk. Peter drops his pizza and rushes over to the little dog. "His name is Willie. Found him on my way to the train."

      Tony pets the dog and is surprised when he licks his hand. "He's very friendly." Wanda comments as she too walks over to meet the dog, followed by Pietro. Willie barks happily with all the attention he's getting. "Where have you been staying in the city." Spencer cringes and makes eye contact with Loki. He smirks and shakes his head. He can't help her there. "The subway." Spencer mumbles. Tony looks at his daughter with wide eyes, and she glares at him. "Don't start." She scolds him. Tony puts his hands up.

      "So, are we going to talk about Ross?" Tony says as he watches his daughter. She looks different, in more ways than just her hair. She's almost got this glow around her. It's strange. She nods and Willie hops back onto her lap, finally settling down. "Did you look at the file I told Peter to give you." Peter and Tony share a look. "I was looking at it, then I found out that Rudolf snatched you away from the party." Spencer sighs and nods.

      "How do you know him anyway?" Spencer meets Loki's eyes. He looks down then nods. Spencer turns to her father. "He's the reason I escaped Ross's prison." The room falls silent as Spencer looks down, the memories of her time in Ross's prison are.... Faded. She can hardly remember any of it (She doesn't think that is a bad thing), but she knows that Blue had saved her. That Loki saved her.

      "He what?" Spencer nods and looks at her father. "But how would he even know that you were-" Tony stops as he realizes. There's no way Loki would have known, let alone cared that Spencer was in that prison unless... "You were in there with her." Tony says looking at the god. Loki doesn't respond. "Then why hasn't Ross arrested you again?" Spencer can see that her father is trying to unravel an evil plan Loki has in place, but she knows there's nothing there to unravel.

      "Its because he thinks he's dead. He thinks Blue is dead." Everyone looks at Spencer in confusion and she nods at Loki. When they look at him again, he's a younger version of himself. "Blue- I mean Loki was disguised." Loki nods, then reverts back to his normal form. "He saved my life." Spencer tells her father. The billionaire looks at the ground then back at the god. "Thank you." Loki looks taken aback for a moment, then nods. "You're welcome."

      "Now, back to Ross. I never got to look at all the documents." Spencer nods and pets Willie's head. "It's happening two days from now at one of his press conferences. There will be a single sharp shooter and several ground agents." Tony smiles at his daughter, enterally impressed by her. And proud. "We'll have to identify them before they get to Ross, but the crowd will be huge." The group nods.

      Spencer scrunches up her face. "I still can't help but feel like something is off. Ross should be somewhat aware that he's being targeted, right?" Natasha nods. "Yes, he should." Spencer nods. "Then why hold the press conference? Why risk it?" Tony looks down. She's got a point. "Something is off, but I can't find out what it is. And the dialog on some of the documents I sent you is strange. It sounds like Ross isn't the target, but someone else. It just doesn't make any sense."

      The room falls silent as they ponder her words. "We'll deal with this later. Right now we need to get you checked out by Cho." Tony stands and reaches his hand out for Spencer to take. She takes his hand and he pulls her to her feet. Peter stands too, his eyes asking if he can come. Spencer nods and grabs his arm, just happy to be near him again. "No one breathes a word of this." The team nods, then everyone disperses. 

...

IF YOU GUYS KNOW ME, YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT TO GO DOWN

BUT FIRST WE'VE GOT TO SEE SOME IRONDAD™ AND SPARKER. SO MUCH IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

AH! I'M SO EXCITED!

I'M GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE FORCIM AND VENOM TONIGHT PER A REQUEST.

BTW! I POSTED A ONE-SHOTS AND IMAGINES BOOK ON MY PAGE! I AM TAKING REQUESTS FOR EVERYTHING ON MY LIST!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!