P̶̥̑͂ͅå̵̜͓r̸̞̊͋t̴̼̏ ̸͙̎̈́2̸̲̈́5̴̧̞͘

Spencer dashes through the hallways of the building, desperately trying to find a way out. Every corner she would turn lead to an Avengers and she would shut off the lights, then head off in a different direction. She even tried windows, but of course, they are all bullet proof (Curse her father and his awesome security (Of course, there is always room for improvement, but Spencer figured that now wasn't the best time to give him some pointers)).

      "Are we sure this person isn't like a ghost of something, I mean everyone keeps seeing them, only for them to disappear." Spencer skids to a stop in the middle of a hallway. No, not him. "Like- Ah wait! Hey!" Spencer's eyes widen as Peter sees her. She darts down the hallway. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. She thinks to herself. "Mr. Stark! I found them! Where? Uh, west corridor!" Spencer raises her hand, then jerks it down and all the lights on that floor go out, putting everything in darkness.

      The fact that Peter has impeccable senses must have slipped her mind. "Mr. Stark! They are controlling the lights!" Spencer picks up her speed, but she knows that he is going to catch up, and he's chasing her into the living quarters; A basic dead end. "I've almost got them!" Spencer grits her teeth, then takes a sharp right down a corner, only for it to lead to a dead end. She looks at the four doors, then picks one and jots inside.

      She thanks her lucky stars to find the bedroom window open. Too bad Peter finally catches up to her. "Gotcha!" He says in victory, a little too proud of himself. "You're causing Mr. Stark quite a bit of grief you know." Spencer's face scrunches up as she stands frozen still. Did Peter seriously just say she was causing her father 'grief'? What a nerd.

      Spencer shakes the thought away, then looks around the room. Her back is still facing her boyfriend and every inch of her is ridged. Spencer's eyes spot a chair at the desk next to her and her face contorts in determination. "Now to just wait for Mr. Stark to-" In the blink of an eye Spencer grabs the chair and yeets at Peter, hitting him in the face. She cringes in apology, then dashes at the window, jumping out, not even thinking about the fact that they are on the 4th floor.

      Before she can free fall, something grabs her arm. Spencer glances up to see Peter holding onto her, nearly all the way out the window himself. "No... you... don't..." He grunts in effort. One hand is holding the window sill, and the other is hanging onto Spencer's wrist. She quickly looks away to hide her face and looks down at the ground. Below her is a dumpster and her eyes narrow. "You aren't getting away that easy." Peter grumbles as he starts pulling Spencer into the building.

      She grits her feet and pulls at her powers. A jolt of electricity strings up her arm and strikes Peter. He yelps in surprise, and releases her hand. Spencer balls her body up and falls towards the dumpster. Her ankle hits the side of the metal garbage bin, causing her to yell out in pain. Spencer swallows down the pain and leaps out of the dumpster, limping out of the alley way. She hears Peter shouting behind her, and the familiar sound of her father's suit powering up.

      There's no way she's going to out run them, so the only choice she has is to hide in plain sight. Spencer stuffs the thumb drive into her bra, then rips her jacket off, tossing it aside. She pulls a hair tie off her wrist and pulls her white hair into a messy bun, still limping down the sidewalk. The bitter winter air nipping at her skin, Spencer darts into a makeup store (It's the perfect place to hide. You'd never find Spencer in one of these). Her shaky hands pick up a lipstick and she pretends to observe its color.

      There is an all too familiar 'twip' followed by a thud. She, along with everyone in the store, looks out to find Spider-man holding up a grey jacket. Spencer's grey jacket. She looks away, then Peter swings away with Iron Man. She lets out a sigh of relief, then leaves the store. Peter took off with her jacket, which means she's got to steal another one. Great, just another thing to add to her ever growing criminal record.

      Peter and Tony couldn't find them. Whoever broke into the mansion is highly skilled, and was just too good. They searched for at least two hours, but found nothing, so they decided to head back and find out what exactly they were after. "FRIDAY, tell the team what happened. Me and the kid will do some digging." Peter and Tony step into the elevator down to the server room. They step out and Tony frowns before stepping in and turning on his phone's lights.

      "Whoever that was, they blew out the majority of the lights in the building. When we catch them, they are going to be getting a hefty bill." Peter tilts his head at his idol. "Aren't you a billionaire?" Tony turns a corner. "A billionaire that is fed up with people ruining my stuff." He grumbles. Peter hides a laugh, but Tony sees it. "Yeah, laugh it up. My suffering is quite funny isn't it." Peter has to bite his tongue to stop himself from saying 'Yes'. Tony steps up to the laptop left over by the intruder and begins looking through it.

      "Alright let's see what we've got here." Peter looks down at the floor and raises his eyebrows. "Is that blood?" Tony glances at it and nods, going back to the laptop. "Yeah. Apparently our Little Weasel-" Tony frowns at the nickname. That's Spencer's nickname. "I mean, the dick who ruined my lights stabbed Rudolf." Peter tilts his head. "Who?" Tony nods, remembering Peter doesn't know about his nickname for the god. "Loki."

      Peter jerks his head in Tony's direction. "Is he okay?" Tony mumbles a 'Who cares' then sighs heavily. "Whatever they had on this laptop is gone. They must have put it onto a thumb drive." Tony does a bit more typing, then gasps dramatically. "And they hacked me! The little ass-" He glances at Peter, then smirks. "Right, no no-no words around children." Peter looks offended. "I am not a child!" He says as he stomps his foot. Tony just gives him a look as he had just proved his point. "Whatever." Peter grumbles, then peers at the laptop.

      "What are you doing?" He asks as he watches Tony scroll through footage. "Well, they are already in my system so I might as well use it to my advantage." Tony scrolls to the timestamp where he got the alert of the break in, then backtracks by a few minutes. The figure walks in through the door, raises their hand, then the camera cuts out. He goes back and zooms in on the figure. He huffs in annoyance. "Nothing that can tell us who they are."

      Peter leans closer, a glimmer of gold catching his eye. He shoves Tony out of the way, completely oblivious to the billionaire's whining, then zooms in on the figure's hand. On it they see a gold ring. On it are four prongs: A diamond, a star, a moon and a bolt of lighting. Peter's jaw goes slack. He knows that ring. It's the very ring Peter gave Spencer not a year ago.

WHAT IS THIS? ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER? NOOOOOO

NOT ME

NEVER

ANYWAY, I HAD FUN WRITING THIS. I HONESTLY WILL PROLLY GET ANOTHER PART OUT BY THE END OF THE NIGHT KNOWING ME AND MY EVER SLACKING OF HOMEWORK.

IN THE MEAN TIME, WHY DON'T YOU GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY 'SPIRITS IN MY HEAD'

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!