P̵͓͘a̴̪͙͒͝ȓ̶̡ẗ̷̨̩́̑ ̵̠̗̅̕2̵͈̫͗͘0̸̛͎͇͠

Spencer could hardly breathe. That much was clear. The world around seemed to have melted away. She was stuck trying to figure out how the hell it had happened. How it shouldn't have happened. "Spencer? Why were two Avengers chasing us?" Spencer's blank eyes meet Chloe's. The detective could tell the girl wasn't all there. She was most likely in shock.

      A chill runs down Spencer's spine and her shoulders briefly shake, her senses coming back to her, and the adrenaline dying down. "He-" She squeaks out. Spencer licks her dry lips and blinks a few times. Was she really going to tell them? Or was she trying to remind herself of who he is? She doesn't know. There isn't much Spencer knows these days. "He's my-"

      Chloe and Lucifer watch as Spencer struggles to speak, then goes back into her shocked state. "She looks so scared." Chloe observes. Lucifer hums, his mind on the man that hurt Spencer. Lucifer wasn't mad. No, he- Wow, he couldn't even describe how pissed he was. It was almost at an equal of when he was sent to hell. "He's my father." Spencer blurts out. The two of them look at her. "Who is?" Chloe questions, bending down to Spencer. She looks at the detective, eyes wide. "Tony Stark."

       Lucifer snorts. "Right, and your mother is an alien." Spencer briefly looks at Lucifer, and he sees she isn't lying. "Why did you run then?" Chloe asks. Spencer looks at the ground. "The accords." Chloe nods, understanding. "Ross is watching him." Spencer nods and looks at the detective. She opens her mouth to speak, but a flutter of wings stops her. Chloe freezes in front of her, like she had been paused by a remote. "Lucifer." Spencer looks up and her eyes widen at what she sees. A man standing next to Lucifer with two large wings.

      "Puriel." Lucifer greets back with venom lacing his tongue. The two men don't seem to notice that Spencer can see them. "I was sent to see what your business in New York was." Lucifer gestures to Chloe. "Well the detective had a case that led us to-" Lucifer looks at Spencer and realizes she is looking at them. Actively. "Can you-" Spencer meets his eyes and her jaw drops in realization. A man with wings... then the name Lucifer Morningstar? That is too many crazy coincidences.

      "Can you see us?" Spencer slowly nods and the man hides his wings, making Spencer jump. "Are you doing this Lucifer? You know a human can't-" Lucifer smiles and steps closer to Spencer. "Yes, but I do believe she isn't human. Not fully." Spencer shakes her head. What the hell is he talking about? "What are you saying, Lucifer?" Puriel demands. Lucifer turns to him. "Can you not sense it? The power she possesses?" Puriel glances at Spencer.

      "I can." He confirms, then turns to Spencer. "What are you?" Spencer shakes her head, pure confusion written on her face. "I do believe the girl doesn't know." Spencer feels a pang in her chest and a jolt of electricity hits her heart. Spencer rubs her chest, trying to get the sensation to subside. The man turns back to Lucifer. "He wants you back in LA." Lucifer rolls his eyes. "Oh? And what's he going to do if I don't?" Puriel glares at Lucifer. "Do not test him Lucifer."

      In the blink of an eye the man is gone. Spencer looks at Lucifer and he smiles. "We have so much to talk about, hmm?" Chloe starts moving again, not even noticing what had just happened.

      Spencer was now positive she had seen it all. Then again, more and more things continue to surprise her so maybe that statement was a bit premature. "So you're just fine with this?" Chloe asks as she rubs her hands together. Spencer shrugs and picks at her fingernails. "How?" Chloe asks dryly. Lucifer looks offended and Spencer raises her hand, electricity sparking off it. They both nod. "Oh. Right."

      Spencer nods, then they hear a voice in the hallway. Chloe goes over to the door and looks through the peephole. "Uh, we've got company." Spencer jumps to her feet, hearing the sound of guns being loaded. They found her. The agents bang on the door, and Chloe locks it. "Go!" She winspers. Spencer hesitates, glances at Lucifer, then grabs Willie, stuffing him in her sweatshirt and goes to the window. There is no fire escape so it looks like she is going to Kim Mills.

      Carefully, Spencer slides out onto the small ledge, her toes slipping off the side of the building. The harsh snow outside seems to have grown stronger, winds whipping against Spencer's face. Willie squirms in her hoodie, nearly causing Spencer to lose her footing. Spencer passes by a hotel room, then another, until she finds one with a window open. In the room she was once it, the agents barge in, shouting.

      Spencer kicks the screen in through the window and climbs into the room. A little boy, no older than 3 stares at her in shock. The sound of a shower running catches her attention. Spencer puts her finger to her lips and the little boy nods. Spencer sneaks out the door, closing it quietly behind herself. She takes off down the hallway, letting Willie fall to the floor, running alongside her. Spencer jumps down the exit stairs, her breathing erratic.

      Once she reaches the lobby she slips behind the front desk while the doorman is busy with another customer. She runs to the back exit and hears sirens surrounding the hotel. They surrounded the place. Spencer whimpers, feeling hopeless, but something catches her eye. A manhole. She cringes, but walks over to it. It's the best she's got to deal with.

      Spencer attempts to lift the manhole open with her finger, but it's no use. Even if she did have muscle tone, it would still be too heavy. Unless... Spencer looks at her hands. She's used her abilities as a magnet before, right? It's risky, but she doesn't have much of a choice. Spencer raises her hand above the manhole and a bolt of electricity connects to it, slowly raising it off the ground.

      Spencer stuffs Willie into her sweatshirt again and climbs down the ladder. She puts Willie down, then goes back up, pulling the lid back on, right as a car pulls to a stop over it. She hears the pounding footsteps of Ross's agents, searching for her. Spencer wastes no time and takes off, walking down the platform on the sewer.

      Ah, the situations she gets herself into.

SO IDK IF YOU SAW MY ANNOUNCEMENT OR NOT, BUT I CAN'T DO THE PJO CROSSOVER. I REALIZED THAT I MADE AN EARLIER REFERENCE TO THE BOOKS IN 'THE MUTE'

AND I'M NOT REALLY FEELING THE WHOLE CHUCK SHURLEY/GOD APPROACH

SO, I'LL FIGURE SOMETHING ELSE OUT TO DO.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!