Ṗ̴̗̳å̵̞̩r̷̩̈t̸͕͑ ̶̡̘̋̇1̷͓̍9̷̩͈́͝

As the Avengers enter the Shawarma restaurant and take their seats. Tony is the last one to sit down, having to check something on his phone. In the corner of his eyes he sees a flash of white, and his ADHD just forces him to look at it. White hair fills his vision. He frowns. What a strange hair color. The all white, and single brown streak. Almost the polar opposite as... Tony's face becomes sullen. He is almost tempted to walk over to the person and... he doesn't know. He honestly doesn't know. It couldn't be her. There was no way.

      Besides why would she be sitting with... Tony doesn't even know the woman sitting across from the white haired girl. Though her face does look a bit familiar. Maybe from something he saw on the news. "Tony, what are you doing? Come sit down." Tony huffs and takes his seat, pouting for more reasons than one. Sam snorts at the billionaire. "Still salty about the party?" Tong cringes. "I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that." Then he shakes his head. "It's not that..." He glances over at the white haired girl and notes her body has become frigid. He shakes his head. "It's nothing. Let's just eat."

      Throughout the whole meal, which wasn't that long since the Avengers eat pretty fast, Tony kept glancing at the girl. He even almost made eye contact with her and could have sworn he saw a scar across her face. Just like... Tony sighs. He really needed to stop thinking about this. Today is supposed to be about celebration, not pointless thinking.

      Spencer hums as she takes a bite of her food. She hasn't had a decent meal since... Well, since the day Jake kidnapped her, which she still couldn't remember when that was, or how long she had been held by him. As Spencer looks around the Shawarma place, her eyes become sad. Her dad had brought her here once before. It was before he knew she was his daughter, so the whole meal had been awkward and uncomfortable, but it was still a goof memory.

       Spencer tried her best to hold onto good memories. To be honest, she was trying her best to hold onto any memories at all. Even though she hasn't been using her abilities, her memories were still fading. It wasn't as bad as when she really used her powers, but little things started becoming foggy. The memories were there, just... faded. Spencer sometimes spends hours trying to remember.

      Like.... How had she first gotten in contact with the Avengers? She didn't know. It involved someone they were looking for. Someone important. Everytime Spencer thought about it, she found herself rubbing her leg, almost like she was nursing an injury that wasn't there. Injuries. That's another thing Spencer thought about. She has a scar on her face, it's nasty, really. How had she gotten it? As she fought to remember a sick feeling would sink into her stomach, like thinking about it made her sick. Like something bad had happened.

      That was another thing. Spencer found herself wondering, were her memories even worth remembering? Was all the things that had happened to her, really worth carrying along with her? She knows her life isn't good. That much she knows. The constant wishful thinking for happiness gave that away.

      "Tony, what are you doing? Come sit down." Spencer pauses as she raises her fork to her mouth. She shakes her head and goes back to eating. Tony is a common name. At least she thinks it is. Someone behind her snorts. "Still salty about the party?" Spencer cringes. The voice does not sound young, so hearing the word 'salty' coming from an adult just... It didn't sound right. "I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that." There it was. The voice that made Spencer stop breathing.

      That was.... It couldn't be. "It's not that... It's nothing. Let's just eat." Spencer drops her fork onto her plate, and Chloe doesn't seem to notice as she digs into her second plate of Shawarma. Spencer glances over her shoulder and the moment her eyes meet their target, she zips back around. No. They couldn't be here. He couldn't be here. This can't be happening. Spencer's hands begin to shake as panic raises in her chest.

      She couldn't figure out why. She's missed her father dearly, but something inside her in screaming to get away. That she can't be near him, that nothing good could come from seeing him. Spencer glances back again, and briefly makes eye contact with him. She zips her head back around, not daring to look back again. Spencer scans the restaurant and finds the emergency exit. "We have to leave." Chloe freezes, then smiles. "You just spoke." Spencer doesn't hear her. "We need to leave now."

      Then she sees it. The panic in Spencer's eyes. She looks around the restaurant, trying to find the cause of what upset Spencer. "What is it? Is that guy here? Jake?" Spencer shakes her head and begins to stand. "No, worse. Please, we need to leave." Chloe frowns, but nods, tossing a few dollars down on the table. "Okay."

      Tony looks up as the white haired girl stands. The woman she is with looks confused and worried. They begin walking towards the back exit and the girl finally turns around and Tony can finally see her face. For a moment, his heart stops. Physically stops and everything around and in him ceases function. The girl's eyes widen and she runs out the back. That's when Tony's senses come back. "Spencer!" He stands from his seat and runs to the exit. Natasha follows him out and finds the two women running down the alley.

      "Tony what-?" Tony bolts after them. "It's her! It's Spencer!" Natasha runs after Tony, doubt in her eyes. "Spencer!" Tony yells out as he pursues the girl. She glances back, then picks up speed, but Natasha finally sees her face and all the doubt washes away. It was her. It was Spencer. "Tony! Keep following them! I'll try to cut them off!" Natasha veers down and alley and Tony continues to chase after Spencer. He shouts out, begging her to stop. To come back to him.

      Finally, Natasha appears in front of the two females. Spencer looks like a cornered animal and the woman next to her stares at the two Avengers wide eyed, but she takes out her phone, talking to someone on the other line. Tony's eyes fill with tears, not even caring about the Accords or Ross. His baby was finally back. "Spencer..." He whispers.

      From the other side of the sidewalk Natasha observes Spencer. She had a feeling she would come back, back not looking this different. She doubted Spencer had the chase to dye her hair bright white. She also noted the limp in her leg. The kind of limp you get from an injury that never healed properly. And her eyes. Natasha probably knows Spencer best out of all the Avengers, being from what Spencer has told her, and her own observations, and to be fully honest, she never seen anyone look so scared.

      Tony said that she had been injured when she was in Alaska. Badly injured. Who the hell could have- Natasha's eyes meet a car as it pulls up to the curb. Spencer and the woman clammer inside and the driver takes off down the road, right before either Tony or Natasha can catch it. They watch as the car disappears down the street. Tears stream down Tony's cheeks. "Spencer..." He whispers as he falls to his knees.

AND SO THEY MEET AGAIN. 

BTW IT WAS LUCIFER THAT PICKED THEM UP.

IMPORTANT:

ALSO, I'VE DECIDED THAT I'M GOING TO PUT SOME CROSSOVER PARTS OF THIS IS A SEPARATE BOOK. THE VENOM ONE WILL BE IN HERE, BUT THE PJO, AND TRANSFORMERS ONE (POSSIBLY MORE) WILL BE IN A SEPARATE BOOK.

SOMEWHERE IN HERE I'M GOING TO PUT A LITTLE GAP THAT WILL BE FILLED WITH THE CROSSOVER BITS. THE BOOK WILL HAVE THE SAME COVER, ONLY WITH THE TITLE 'CROSSOVER' (REAL CLEVER I KNOW)

I STILL AM NOT SURE HOW I'M GOING TO HAVE SPENCER FIND OUT THAT LUCIFER IS... YOU KNOW, LUCIFER, BUT IT'LL COME TO ME.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

BYE!