Soccer Practice

Chapter's song: A Story Told -  The Count of Monte Cristo

Even before the teacher could finish the subject in class, Mary had already noted down everything about it once she had read the books weeks prior. She was somewhat proud for being chosen for that women's project, she hoped to find someone in there who could actually teach her something new, but it disappointed her in every possible way. And so part of her boredom time in those classes was either spent resolving equations for fun in her notebooks, making a fool of a teacher or classmate for some inaccuracy, or flirting with a boy or two.

When the class was finally over for the day, the woman sighed sharply in relief and pulled her bag over her shoulder, with her things already inside once she didn't even waste the energy to take them out. However, she took her time to slowly lift from her seat in a provocative manner and winks at Jim, the brunette boy who sat beside her, before grinning at him and walking out of the room, rolling her hips as he goes and making every boy inside suck in their breathes and gulp, eyes glued in her figure.

She chuckled and rolled her eyes when reached the hallway, striding confidently towards her destination, well aware of the looks she was receiving but ignoring them all. Whenever she reached her carriage parked along with some others, she looked around and noticed her rider was nowhere to be found, just as was expected once he was aware that Mary would only return home after 3 p.m., after the soccer practice.

Mary opened the door and hoped in, biting her lip expectantly and making herself comfortable as she waited for no much longer until the door opened once again, revealing an anxious Jim that quickly found Mary's lustful eyes and smirk, both inviting him in, and he smiled before hopping in and closing the door behind him carefully.

Around 15 minutes of make outs, hair pulling, bites, pulls and pushes later, Jim jumped from the carriage with a starstruck smile, almost stumbling on his own feet for feeling his legs somewhat numb for what just occurred inside. Mary stood in the carriage a bit longer, fixing her makeup and hair, checking her reflection at the small mirror she always kept in her purse with a satisfied grin before she also exited the vehicle.

Tossing her hair to make it fluffier once again, Mary popped her lips and chuckled at herself as she strides away, heading towards the field to see the boys practicing whenever a voice made her stop, calling her in a singing manner, "Mary Schuyler Jefferson."

She turned around with a raised eyebrow and pursed lips, instantly pulling her hand up to her hip in a sassy gesture, "John Payne Todd. What a displeasure to see you again."

The boy chuckled, actually having fun with it, and pushed his body away from the carriage he was leaning against and put both his hands behind his back in a formal manner

The boy chuckled, actually having fun with it, and pushed his body away from the carriage he was leaning against and put both his hands behind his back in a formal manner. Mary was a tall girl, standing at 6'0 without heels, but Todd would still be a head taller than her. He was an extremely good-looking young man; unfortunately, people couldn't say the same about his manipulative personality.