Mourning Day

Chapater's songs: Life's a Mess - Juice WRLD 
                                     Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again - The Phantom of the Opera

Angelica took a deep breath before getting inside the theater. It would be her first rehearsal at the actual place the play would be performed in. After the fiasco with the soccer team making her fall into the mud and losing her script, the director gave his copy to her so she could keep on rehearsing.

She was quite nervous about that day, but her excitement still could flood the whole place. As soon as she started to perform, she allowed her heart to pour out in the scenes, showing every emotion she thought would fit Juliet, and was even being praised by the director himself, which made her fill up with pride.

"Alright!" The director called the actors attention after some hours of rehearsal, "Let's go with Romeo and Benvolio getting the invitation to the party now! Ladies, if you may stay at the side of the stage while we go through this, please?"

The few women from the cast headed to the side of the stage, some silently reread the script while others gossiped around and giggled in silence. Whenever Angelica tried to approach a group to chat, she friendly smiled at them but was quickly pushed aside. She soon realized that wouldn't make any progress with those girls and went after some water to drink.

"Did you hear?" Angelica heard a girl say and got curious, sneaking closer to listen without them noticing her, "... She only got the leading part because her father asked them to give it to her."

"No way, for real?!" The other whispered back, "Well... Actually, I can believe that. She isn't even that good to get a leading part, especially in her first casting call. And for Juliet! I should have noticed that sooner."

"I know, right? I practiced for months to get that role, and then arrives this untalented daddy's girl and steals it without even-"

"Psshh, here she comes." The other shushed her friend and they quickly left to the dressing room. Leaving the girl standing shocked in her spot, the information she just heard still sinking in. Angelica stared at nothing as her lips slightly parted in disbelief her father could have done such a thing.

She compressed her lips tightly and frowned when an uninvited rage started to boil inside of her, she closed her hands in fists, kneading part of the script she was holding, before throwing the papers to the ground and storming out of the theater without thinking twice.

...

The younger Hamilton's were spending the nice Saturday afternoon at the big living room of their home, AJ, and James teaching John how to play cards for the first time while Will played with his toys at the side.

"And then when you see a card with this symbol you can-" AJ was interrupted with a loud bang from the front door being slammed shut and all of them jumped.