Chapter Three

Waking up to the smell of urine, feces and vomit on a dirt floor behind silver bars was the first clue that I was in jail on another packs territory. 

"Gomez tell the alpha that she's awake!"  One of the packs warriors yelled to who I can only assume is Gomez heading up the stairs. 

"The alpha was very excited to see you willingly leaving your territory unprotected." The warrior said coming as close to the bars that he can get without feeling the effects of the silver. A sinster smile appeared on his face. Brown eyes burned into mine almost as if he knew what was coming. 

At this point, all I can do is blame myself for not begging my father to let me train. I meet his gaze and quickly look him over, medium build, toned body but not ripped enough to hold any status. So, just as I thought he is a warrior. When my eyes land on his pinky, I see the string is thick but its blue. His mate is underage. 

Only if I knew how to cut the string. 

"Daniel said bring her to his office." Gomez says and the door comes flying open. The warrior who has been trying to intimidate me and Gomez grab me under each arm dragging me out of the cell, slamming the door shut behind them. 

I want to tell them that I will willingly walk with them to wherever they want me to go but my mouth wont move.  

The only thing that I got to see of the pack house was the carpet. Then the big oak door with a golden plack marked alphas office. 

One of the guards knocks on the door three times before opening it. They jerk me through the door and haul me up into the chair infront of the alphas desk. 

"Dismissed" A voice belonging to an older man said. I hear the click of the door being shut leaving me alone with the alpha. I know the rules, never look an alpha in the eye. 

"Rin Scott, the wolfless daughter of Chris Scott. What a pleasure it is to have you on my territory." Daniel says.

 I quickly glance at his face without looking him directly in the eyes. He is a middle aged man, probably fourty-five years old. Short silver hair, with a beard to match. He is still ripped due to his alpha genes. The one key thing that I seen is that the string on his pinky is orange. His first mate died and hes been granted another but its clear he hasn't found her or him yet. 

"I figured that you wern't much of a talker. So, I'll talk you listen." He says softly but his alpha tone is hiding underneith. 

"My son Ash is a rather interesting young man. His mate is a women but he has absolutly no interest in her." He says pausing. If thats the case the moon goddess made a mistake. He needs to sever the bond and find a widowed or rejected male. I'm not going to tell him that though. 

"He is twenty-three and its very clear that he has no intention of consumating the bond with his mate and I need an heir to the throne." He says as he stands up from his desk. 

"Wait what?" I ask myself but my eyes defy all instincts and meet his. A sting across my cheek tells me that I made a grave mistake. 

"Chris stole Dana from me. They were dating in highschool, madly in love couple of the year. When she found out that she was my mate she quickly rejected me and mated him. I eventually found another women and had Ash just for your father to kill her in an attack to end the war between our packs." He explains as his hand caresses through my black hair. I jerk away just to be backhanded again. It stings but I refuse to show any weakness by rubbing the sting away. 

"Since I can't have your mother,  I'll just have you." He whispers and before he can even move I knew that this sick fuck is going to take the one thing away from me that I should have control over. My virginity.

Reality is I can't fight off an alpha.