Chapter Seventeen

"Mommy! Mommy! Its time to wake up!" Seoul said as he violently shakes my shoulder. A groan escapes my lips as I stretch 

"I want to take a bath!" Seoul whined. I peak  an eye open just to see that he is giving me his best puppy dog impression. He is fixing to see something totally out of his element. 

Mitilda's cabin is larger than I initially had thought but the rooms fit the atmosphere. They are cozy. The oak finish, the simple furniture with the dark colors but the bathroom is barley big enough for one person. Which means there is no bath tub. It has a closet shower stall. 

I grab Seouls book bag off the floor and  pick out one of the outfits we packed away. A button up shirt with a pair of acid washed jeans. I then dig through my bag and choose my oversized bootleg Ailee crew neck with a pair of grey leggings.

I pull him into the tiny bathroom. He looks around curiously but none the less pulls off his clothes and steps into the shower stall. I turn on the water and temper it so the water is luke warm. The shower was stocked with non scented soap and shampoo. Seoul holds out his hands knowing what to wash first. 

I squirt the shampoo in his hands and he puts it on his hair. Rubbing it in until its full of bubbles before rinsing and repeating the same process with the unscented bar of soap on his small frame. Once he was finished I cut off the water and wrap him up in a towel. 

I stand Seoul outside of the shower stall and motion for him to stay. I use the remainder of the hot water to quickly shave the basic necessities, wash my hair then my body. 

Once Seoul is successfully dressed, I put on my clothes and put my curly pale blue hair up in a messy bun. 

"Where are we mommy?" Seoul asked as I neatly fold our dirty clothes. 

Alpha Mitildas 

"Does the mean man live here?" He asks.

Grant?

"Yeah does he live here?" He asks again. 

Nope he does not live here. 

"Good. He wasn't nice to you mommy. He is a bad man." Seoul said his voice full of conviction. He feels strong about this. 

"Hey Rin breakfast is ready." Mitilda said as she knocked on the door. 

"What did she say mommy?" Seoul asked as we walked down the small hall. 

The little smell of bacon and eggs fills the room. The little dining room table is covered up in different assortments of food and drinks. There is bacon, eggs, toast, biscuits, bagels, jellies, jams, marmalades, teas and coffee. 

"I wasn't sure what you guys liked to eat." Mitilda said shrugging sheepishly. 

"Mommy this food is different!" Seoul said looking at the assortment with wide eyes. 

Your right. This is a classic American breakfast. Its good. Do you see anything that you want to try? 

He leans across the table and points to the bagel. I pick it up and use a spreading knife to coat its insides with butter. 

"Good morning!" Jackson says as he joins us at the table. His hair is still wet from his shower. He is wearing a white shirt that shows off his muscles and a pair of black basketball shorts. He is a work of art.

I take the coffee pot full of hot water and fill up a cup half way before picking a tea bag. I sit the cup in front of Seoul. Knowing him, he wont touch his bagel until the tea is the perfect shade of brown. 

"Rin where have you been for the past five years?" Mitilda asked as I helped myself to some coffee. 

I feel my eyes widen. Using my voice isn't something that I've been able to do yet. I pat my non existent pockets feeling for my phone. 

Suddenly a phone is in my face. I feel my whole body relax. My heart starts to slow. I click through the black background until I find the translator app. 

"Korea." The automated voice said. 

"Wow how did you get over there?" She asked in between chews.

"Stowed away on a plane." The automated voice replied.

"That is freaking dangerous." She growled but I didn't flinch. There is no changing it now. Mitilda turns her attention to Seoul who has a mouthful of bagel.

"What's your name little man?"  She asks showing him a soft smile.

"He doesn't understand a ounce of English." Jackson says.

"No?" Mitilda asks looking at me. 

Seoul!

"Yes mommy?" Seoul asked after washing down the remainder of his bagel with a swig of tea. Mitilda looks between us with a shocked expression on her face. 

Your cousin Mitilda wants to know your name. 

"Cousin?" He asks looking at her cautiously. 

Yes. We are going to be staying with her for a little while.

"Oh!" He says and turns his body so he is facing her. 

"My name is Seoul Scott it is very nice to meet you!" He said offering her his hand. 

"Wow he has manners. You've done really well with him." She says as she shakes his hand. 

"So, Alpha Mitilda you never finished telling us your theory last night." Jackson says. 

"I'm aware. I had already unloaded a lot of information on you guys last night. I didn't want to risk an information overload."Mitilda starts. 

"The former Alpha Scott has always had issues with my family. I don't know in regards to what but I have a feeling that it has something to do with Luna Scott." She pauses.

"Why do you say that?" Jackson asks taking another sip of coffee.

"Her father had promised her to whom ever could give him the most land at least that's what the records here say."  Mitilda says.

"Maybe your grandpa had set up some type of agreement?" Jackson offered.

"I couldn't find a written agreement but I do think a verbal agreement might have happened." Mitilda agreed. 

That doesn't make sense. If what Verner said is true and Dana was his true mate was she hiding her relationship with Chris in plain site? Was everyone that oblivious? It has to be the only way that they got away with dating. She had to have mated with him just to prove a point. 

The other possibility is that Verner is a big fat liar. If he is lying who was Danas true mate? 

The moon goddess makes mistakes from time to time but she wouldn't have made one this big.

Is all of this feuding and war over a single women or is it a small piece to a much bigger puzzle. 

"Rin do you know something?" Jackson asked. 

If my biological father is an alpha he should have been able to have scented me out. He should have been able to identify me as his child.

 The odd relationship between my parents. The accusations and confusion over who my mothers mate was. 

The fog that hides the mate bonds. I even had a hard time removing it. The lack of respect for there respected mate. 

Only one thing could be responsible for this much chaos. 

I pick up Jacksons phone up off of the table and quickly type the only possible explanation. 

"Witch."