Chapter Twenty-One

"Rin are you okay?" Jackson asked pulling me off of my chair and eloping my small frame in a comforting hug. I bury my head in the crook of his neck. His spicy scent fills my nose. I love it. 

"Will I get to meet him soon?" Mitilda asked. Her voice is shaky. I am not looking at her but I can tell that she is holding back tears. I pull myself away from my mates embrace just to hug my Alpha, my cousin and my friend. 

I release her. I sit down at the table, Seoul slides the pen and paper so its in front of me. I haven't written in English in a long time but somehow my hand writes the words that run through my head. 

"He will appear when we search for our next allies. Which is a cryptic message. I don't know if that mean he will arrive with a pack or that he is a rogue. Trust me though he is perfect." I slide the note in front of her. I watch her eyes read every line. A smile appears on her face.

"I have always been accepting of everyone. Rogue, human or wolf." She said with a wide grin. 

"You didn't like me!" Jackson said sounding offended. 

"You were here on your crazy alphas agenda but my cousin likes you so I'll accept you." Mitilda said slapping his back.

"Hey Alpha, your father has arrived." James said peeking his head in the door. 

"Do you know if my uncle is with them?" She asks. 

"I believe so but I can't be sure because I've haven't met him." James explained sheepishly scratching the back of his head. 

"Alright lets go." Mitilda ordered meeting James at the door before looking back over her shoulder. 

"That includes the three of you. Come on!" She barked. I pick up my confused five year old and follow Mitilda out the door with Jackson following only an arms length behind. 

I can't get over how homie her territory is. Its really nice. Quite compared to the big city.

Eventually three Jeeps come into view and my feet stop moving. We are outside but so much testosterone is in one space. Mitilda aura is strong. Neves aura is strong. Franks aura is strong. Jacksons aura is strong but this is on a total different level. 

Its almost suffocating. 

Jackson grabs my hand and gently tugs me forward successfully snapping me out of my daze. 

"Father thank you for coming so quickly." Mitilda said to the grey haired man standing at the front of the crowd. He has to be at the least in his late forties but he doesn't look a day over thirty-five. The only thing giving away his age is the hair.

"The situation sounded dire so we came right away." He said gesturing to the young men standing proudly behind him. 

"I don't see uncle is he not coming?" She asking looking around. 

"He is in the state. He drove alone and wished to arrive alone. You dropped a bomb on him sweetie." The alpha said. 

"That is true. Lets all go back to my house. I will explain more once we are inside." She explained leading us all back towards her house. 

Mitildas small cabin seemed even smaller with everyone crammed into her living room. My party sat on the floor leaving Mitildas fathers group the more comfortable seating. Mitilda taking her place in the middle of the room. 

"Alright you have the floor." The former alpha said gesturing for her to start. 

"I honestly wanted to wait for Uncle to begin. This concerns him too." She sighed.