Chapter Nine

"Passengers we have safely landed at the Denver International airport. Please remove your carry on from the cargo hold and prepare to exit the plane." The pilot said over the speaker.

Seoul groggily sits up and rubs the sleep from his eyes. 

"Mommy is it time to get off the plane?" he asks.  I nod and he reaches down in between my feet and grabs his backpack, slipping it on with ease. 

When the line to exit thinned out I picked up Seoul and grabbed my duffle bag out of the cargo hold. 

I started mentally preparing myself for the culture shock that we are going to have to face once we got out into the airport. 

People chattered and scurried around trying to make it to there destination as quickly as possible.  Its nots not as  different from the Incheon airport but I just don't know where I'm going. 

Not anymore...

Colorado is foreign territory to me now.

No, its foreign territory for us. I glance down at my four year old who is latched on to me like his life depends on it. 

I start following the signs that are hanging about ninety one meters above my head. Every route seems to take longer than the first but it eventually produces an exit.

The summer air hits my face warming me up after sitting on a nineteen hour overly air conditioned flight.

"Mommy where are we going?" Seoul asked.

I don't know baby. I don't know. I want to tell my son. I want to comfort the terrified little boy in my arms but my mouth wouldn't move. 

"Someone you can trust will take you two where you need to go." a voice whispered. 

Who? When? and how long? All questions that I have no answers too. 

"If Blake finds out that I have allowed you to run around all over town looking for some imaginary person he will kill me!" a man whispered in a hushed tone. 

"Its two people Jackson!" The girl started. 

"Its a mother and a child!" She continued.

"How will you know its them? There are millions of families in Colorado! Addison this is absolute waste of time!" The man rushed out. 

I seen her before I seen him. The girl appears to be between sixteen and eighteen. Lean build, her long brown hair is pulled up in a neat  pony tail and she is dressed in a cute sun dress.  

"You are the beta female you can't keep doing this." The man growled as he walked into view. He is muscular, pale with nearly white hair.

"Mommy I'm hungry. Can I have a snack?" Seoul asked pulling my eyes away from the couple that are clearly looking for us but the sight of a four year old speaking perfect Korean draws there attention to us. 

"Excuse me miss!" The girl the man called Addison came running over towards us. 

"What are you doing?" The man asked grabbing the girl by the arm. 

"That's them! She is the only one capable of helping us. She's blessed!" Addison said and jerked her arm loose. 

 She slowly walked over to us and smiled at Seoul. 

"Hi! I'm Addison Sloan and this is Jackson." The girl said offering me her hand and using the other to point to her left. I just look at it not moving.

"She will take you where you need to go." The voice whispered. 

"Look I know you don't know me or have any reason to believe me." Addison starts.

"But I had a dream about you. The moon goddess showed you to me. She told me you were coming home." She continues. 

"Will you help us?" Jackson asked looking at me with wide eyes 

"Mommy?" Seoul asked looking between us. 

I sigh and nod. 

"I'll go get the car." Jackson said quietly leaving us alone with Addison. 

"Mommy I'm hungry." Seoul whined. 

"What did he say?" Addison asked. I slip my hand in the duffle bag that is carefully draped across my shoulder. I quietly pop the lid on the container that the bungo-ppang is in. I slip one out and hand it to Seoul. 

A blue older model dodge durango pulled up to curb where we are standing. Jackson hops out of the drivers seat and comes around to open our door.

I strap my five year old in the middle of the backseat before strapping myself in behind Addison. 

"So, I guess I should debrief you on what has been going on." Addison said turning so she can see me. 

"There is an alpha named Daniel Verner who is kidnapping girls. His son Ash is homosexual and will not be able to produce a true blood line heir. Alpha Verner is trying to conceive another child who can take over after he dies." She starts.

"Many alphas have lost there lives trying to take him down. So, a few of the younger alphas like Ash, Finn and Grant have joined there packs together in hopes of taking him down." She explained as the car came to a complete stop. 

Jackson rushed around the car and opened my door offering to grab my bags.

"Where the hell have you been Addison?" A young man I can only assume to be Blake yelled pulling her into a hug. The red lines connecting them together is dark red. True mates. 

"I was hunting down the mother and child I had a dream about." She said shrugging.

Blake looked between Seoul and myself before his eyes fogged over. 

"The alphas are coming. They want to meet her. See if she is capable of what you say she is." Blake explained not meeting his mates eyes. 

Knowing that I was fixing to come face to face with the three people that I hurt to most makes me sick to my stomach. 

I gave birth to Ash's brother on the other side of the world. 

Running away from home with out giving some type of explanation. I never told my family how I really felt. 

I never gave Grant the chance to reject me.

"What's going on?" A voice asked that made me hold my breath. I can feel my heart rate increase. I glance down at the string on my pinky. The line is thick and bold like wool. 

At this moment I was grateful that Addison was blocking me from view. 

"Grant, this is the mother and child I had the dream about." Addison said stepping out from in front of me.

"Oh my god your alive." I could hear Ash say but that didn't matter. 

"Look at me!" Grant ordered. I'm not a werewolf, his alpha command doesn't work on me but I looked up. 

He is tall, tan and muscular due to his alpha genes. He has golden brown hair that has been recently cut with a five o'clock shadow. Dark brown eyes that could pierce the soul. 

"Rin." I hear my brother sob. 

"Mate." Grant growls