Chapter Twenty-Five

Jacksons hands firmly grip my hips holding me into place. His head is buried in the crook of my neck. His breathing is shallow and quick. 

My scent must be getting to his wolf. He can smell my arousal.

"Rin you need to reel yourself in or I wont be able to control myself." Jackson said through gritted teeth. 

"Then don't" The words left my mouth leaving nothing more in question. A loud growl escapes out of Jacksons throat. He grabs my hand and pulls me into his room across the hall letting the door slam shut. 

Jackson puts some distance between us. His eyes show fear. He is scared that I will regret this. My past is always going to be an obstacle  but that was then and this is now. I want to show him how much I love him. 

I stand on my tip toes and place a gentle kiss on his lips. A surge of desire runs through my body awakening every sleeping nerve. Jackson consents to the desire that dwells with in me but its not gentle its fierce. 

His hands slide under the back of my shirt and dances his fingers across my bare skin making me quake. In one swift movement my shirt and bra are discarded on the floor. His fingers lace in my hair and pull it to the side so my neck is exposed.

He trails soft gentle kisses down my neck, and nips at my collar bones. Just enough to leave me wanting more. Something rougher.

 He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his hips. Never breaking stride he carries me over to the bed. 

"Your so beautiful." His whispers. 

By the look in my eyes he could tell my every need. He pulls his shirt over his head and tosses it on the floor. I can't help but to take a few seconds to admire his perfectly toned body. 

His hands grip the waist of my pants and I arch my back so he can pull them off. He grabs my legs and pins them on the bed. 

He kisses the top of my foot and works his way up to my inner thigh. His eyes meet mine and a smirk appears on his face. 

His tongue makes work of the most sensitive part of my body. I bite my tongue to keep from crying out.  Pleasure pulses through my body with every lick and kiss. I feel myself quickly starting to unravel. 

"Come on baby, finish for me." He says his voice husky, deep and dripping with need. His words are more than enough to push me over the edge. 

The aftermath leave me breathless, and weak in the knees. 

Jackson stands up, slowly dropping his pants to the floor revealing his throbbing manhood. He climbs up onto the bed and puts his knees in between my legs spreading them further apart. 

Not giving me a second to relax around his girth, so he can feel the tightness all the way in. His moans fill my ears as I feel him pulsing inside of me. Each time he rubs the spot that only he's been able to find. My fingers claw at his back as I get more and more aroused.

A primal growl shakes the walls. 

I raise my legs up, allowing him to push in even deeper. His fingers lace in my hair and jerks it to the rights exposing my neck.  

The pleasure is blinding. 

His thrust become harder. His need is evident. Jacksons hair is wet from sweating, his breathing is fast and ragged. 

He kisses me deeply, and gives my neck wet kisses. His teeth graze over the spot that a wolves mark goes. Partners bonded together by the strings of fate. 

Another growl escapes his throat. His teeth clamp down on the sensitive spot between my neck and my shoulder. 

What should have been extremely painful is extremely pleasurable. 

I bite the inside of my cheek to keep from crying out as I reach my second climax. Jacksons collapses on top of me, out of breath hot seed spewing inside of me. 

"Rin, I need you to listen to me." Jackson whispered. 

I nodded my head once but chose to remain silent. 

"After we mate with our partners we transform into our wolves. I don't know how long it will be before I can change back." He starts. 

I hear a loud crack. His bones are starting to break. 

"You have to stay with Mitilda at all times." He hissed through gritted teeth. 

"Don't run off. Don't do anything stupid." He said as another bone broke. 

"Mitilda." Jackson bellowed as his claws extended. 

 He is worried he will hurt me during the transformation. I need to move. I try to move my move my leg but they are still pinned to the bed. 

The door hits the wall with a loud thud as Mitilda comes in. 

Another bone cracks and Jackson cries out in agony. 

"Shit. Shit." Mitilda said her eyes are wide with panic. Her eyes fall on the discarded clothes on the floor. She picks up Jacksons shirt.

"Rin, I'm going to cover you up the best that I can. Jacksons wolf is fighting to come forward and he is doing his best to hold him off until we can get you moved. If the guys see you exposed like this, the situation can become even more dangerous than it already is." Mitilda quickly explained, wedging the shirt between successfully covering up the top half of my body. 

"Elixir, Keegan, come here I need you now!" Mitilda yelled down the small hall. 

The two boys come rushing in. 

"He is holding back his wolf, because they are still attached. I am going to keep her secure and you two get him outside." Mitilda barked her orders and the boys moved into action. 

Elixir climbed up onto the bed awkwardly straddling us. He secured Jacksons arms while Keegan wrapped himself around the lower half of his body. 

Mitilda took her place at the top of my head, firmly pressing on my shoulders. 

"One, Two and Move." She ordered. 

Once they separated us, I seen the true seriousness of the situation.

Jacksons, bright blue eyes are now dark, his teeth are pointed, his nails look sharp as knives, and his bones are deformed. 

"Alright buddy lets get you outside." Elixir said as he drug Jackson out of the room. Keegan following close behind. 

"Are you okay?" Mitilda asked picking up my clothes off of the floor. 

I put my bra on first, then Jacksons over sized shirt before scooting onto the edge of the bed, to slip on my underwear and leggings. 

"Mommy are you okay?" Seoul asked as he appeared in the door way. 

I nod and give him a thumbs up. 

I am truly happy. I faced my fears, speaking, intimacy and rejection and the moon goddess rewarded me for it. 

I glance down at my pinky. The string is  no longer red. It is gold. 

A eerie howl brings the chatter in the house to a halt. 

"Will Mr. Jackson  come back soon?" Seoul asked rubbing his eyes. 

I can't help but smile. 

He will.

"I'll see you soon my love."