𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝗿𝘆𝘂𝘂, 𝘆𝘂𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝘂

a/n : three days later and user keisgf is back with another tsukki book 😼

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

"Gobble me...swallow me...hehe, Kakashi... touch that little dangly thing...in the back of my throa- EUGH-" Yumiko fell off the edge of the bed, getting suffocated by the bedsheets that took the liberty of wrapping around her. The wind was yanked out of her lungs as she laid on the floor, accidentally making eye contact with the monkey plushie she lost a few months ago. "That hurt like hell."

Picking herself up off the floor, her eyes fell upon the curtains that were slightly drawn from her accidental fall. Horror filled her body when she saw how bright it was outside. "FUCK!"

Scurrying over to her nightstand, she snatched her phone off the wood counter and checked the time, finding two hundred messages from her class who had were looking for her.

"Oh my fucking god!" She screamed as she ran into the bathroom, quickly changing into uniform while brushing her teeth and washing her face. "I'm gonna fucking die!"

"YUMIKO! I TOLD YOU TO STOP SWEARING!" Her mother shouted from the kitchen, earning a half-hearted 'sorry' from Yumiko who zipped past the kitchen to get to the door. "Don't forget your scarf!"

"Shit!" Yumiko turned on her heels, rushing back up to her room to grab a scarf and run back downstairs. "Okay, bye, ma! See you after school!"

Her mother simply waved, used to the whirlwind of a child she gave birth to.

With her shoes on, she ran over to the house beside hers and knocked extremely hard, hard enough to wake up the people within the house. "RYUU! YUU! HURRY UP! WE'RE LATE!"

As if on cue, the two males came rushing out of the house like their asses were on fire. Tanaka didn't waste any time, grabbing Yumiko by the arm and dragging her along with him as he and Nishinoya began to sprint towards the school.

"Daichi's gonna kill us!" Tanaka shouted, beginning to profusely sweat over the thought of what scolding they'd get.

"Good thing I don't have club!" Nishinoya grinned triumphantly, running alongside Yumiko who rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, rage-quitter." She shot back, flipping a switch that only she could hit.

Swinging at her, he grunted, "Oi, Yumi!! Shut up, you bastard!" He was quick to attack the female who played defense, blocking all his hits that were playful.

"We're gonna be late, remember?!" Tanaka shouted as he dragged them by the shirts, pulling them along like dead weights.

"Fine, fine. Let's run."

When they finally arrived at school, they were all equally dead. Tanaka was slumped over on the ground with his back twisted in a weird way. Nishinoya was leaned up against a wall, awkwardly slumped down to the point where he was almost laying down. Yumiko just laid flat on the ground like a starfish.

"We...made...it." As soon as Tanaka said those words, the bell rang, signaling that they were all late.

Nishinoya and Yumiko shot him a flat look, knowing he jinxed it by saying that.