𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 : 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

The sun began to set. The twelve males sat on the deck connected to her house, catching their breath as they watched the sun go down. The air was turning cold, reminding them that they'd have to head home soon.

"Yumi-chan left with Nagi-kun to go to the store." Hinata explained as he sighed, wiping his face on Kageyama's shirt. The raven haired boy shouted, throwing Hinata aside like a rag doll.

"Don't wipe your damn face on me!"

The third years looked away from Kageyama and Hinata to spare a glance in Nishinoya and Tanaka's direction. Ever since they had step foot into the kitchen and witnessed that earlier, they were on edge. The way they were playing during the small match in her backyard was also a bit more tense than usual.

"Is something wrong?" Suga asked, accidental unscrewing the cap of the two boys' anger.

"Everything's wrong. That jackass Nagi is back to ruin shit a second time." Nishinoya snapped, pointing a finger at the kitchen that was now empty.

Tanaka simply huffed, "I don't trust the man, bruh."

"What? Why? What happened?" Suga questioned, standing up from his spot out of concern. "What do you mean by 'ruin things a second time?'"

"He seems like a good guy though." Daichi chimed in, raising a single eyebrow at the two males who fumed.

"No! Don't believe this damn bastard. He's worse than Tsukishima. And that says a lot!" Nishinoya snapped, pointing a finger at the blond who scowled.

"Gee, thanks."

"Tell us what happened then!" Suga hollered, growing impatient from Nishinoya's constant yammering instead of explaining.

"Nagi, that bastard-" Nishinoya was cut off by the sound of the front door opening and closing, signaling that Yumiko had returned with Nagi. Scoffing, he walked off, "Fuck."

"Nishinoya!" Suga called out, watching as the small brunette walk off with his hands in his pockets. Tanaka followed after, sharing the same ominous aura as the other boy. "Tanaka!"

"Yuu? Ryuu?" Asked Yumiko who was approached by both boys who narrowed their eyes at Nagi who clung to her. Stepping away from the blond, she reached out to them. "What's wrong?"

Nagi's arm snaked around her waist, "Yumi-chan, can you teach me how to cut this? I never learned."

Yumiko's hand faltered when a look of guilt washed over her face. She smiled, "Of course, Nagi."

"Yumi-" Nishinoya was cut short by Nagi smirking, closing the door of the kitchen to block the two males from him and Yumiko. "Shit. That bastard."

"Damn it."

Tsukishima leaned on the door frame of the door, watching the scene unfold from a distance. Something about this Nagi kid did not sit well with him.

He wanted to know why.

"Oi," Tsukishima stopped by Nishinoya and Tanaka from exiting the house. "Tell me who this Nagi guy is."

Much to their dismay, they agreed.

"I first met Nagi in primary school..." Nishinoya trailed off, sighing.

"Yuu! Hi!" Young Yumiko greeted with a jubilant smile as she ran over to Nishinoya with a smaller boy in tow. She stopped in front of him, motioning to the boy who his behind her. "This is Izanagi. We became friends the other day."

"Oh.." Nishinoya murmured, not very used to talking to people other than his family or Yumiko. "Hello."

"Nagi, say hi." Yumiko beamed, motioning for the small blond to say hi.

Nagi hid behind Yumiko, not bothering to say hi to Nishinoya who stood there. No matter what, Nagi refused to talk and Yumiko didn't force him to. Wordlessly, he walked over to the bench and sat down.

"Do you wanna play on the swings with us, Nagi?" Yumiko asked, bending down in front of Nagi. They were currently in the park, about to play on the small playground in front of them.

The small blond shook his head, disliking any kind activities that involved new people. It made him anxious.

"Oh. Okay. Well, Yuu and I will be over there!" She smiled softly, skipping off to play with Nishinoya who sat on the swing. Yumiko got behind him, putting her hands on his back and began to push him on the swing. "I'll send you into space!"

"NO!" A frightened Nishinoya shouted, clutching the metal chains for support. His body stiffened when he began to swing even high than he originally planned. "YUMI!!!"

Nagi watched as Nishinoya and Yumiko laughed happily. The way their faces filled with pure joy made Nagi feel weird. I thought I was the only one who could make her smile like that.

As he watched them grow even happier, he slowly began to hunch over with his hands on his stomach. It didn't take long for Yumiko to notice his hunched over body on the bench.

"Nagi?! Are you okay?" Yumiko asked, running over to the boy who began to cry out. She kneeled down in front of him, grabbing his shoulders worriedly.

Nishinoya fearfully stood beside Yumiko, wondering what the hell was wrong with Nagi.

"My stomach hurts so bad." The blond cried out, reaching for Yumiko who grabbed him, wrapping her arms around his body. "Can we go home?"

"Yes. Let's go." She supported his small body, turning to Nishinoya with a apologetic look. "Sorry, Yuu. Let's play another time."

"Oh...okay."

Many times after that, Nagi's stomach would 'start to hurt' whenever Yumiko began to enjoy herself around others without Nagi. It got to the point where he would 'grow sick' whenever she was seen with anyone other than Nagi himself.

Nishinoya was the only one to realize that Nagi was faking it. Nagi was lying about it to keep Yumiko to himself, prevent her from having fun with anyone other than him.

"Then one day, they got into an argument because Nagi was causing trouble for her and her family. She left for school that day and came back to find a note on her door that said that Nagi had been hospitalized from stomach issues." Nishinoya explained, scoffing under his breath. "When they discharged him, he moved away and left Yumiko to blame herself for everything. Now, he's back and she feels so guilty that she won't chase him away."

Tsukishima was surprised. That guy really did that?

"He was so damn annoying. I'm going to kill him before he gets a second try to isolate her again." Nishinoya grumbled, ready to roll up his sleeves and beat Nagi where he stands.

Tsukishima clenched his jaw, I won't let him either.