𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 : 𝗵𝗮, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

Practice matches suck. They especially suck when they're at 10AM on a Saturday morning.

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate yo-"

"No one asked you to come!" Tanaka shouted, frustrated with her chanting.

"If I remember correctly, you asked me to come today for 'moral support.'" She shot back flatly. Tanaka couldn't come up with a smart response, so he chose to turn away from her and pretend he never said anything in the first place. "Bitch-"

"Ah, Kurosaki-" Ennoshita was greeted by a glare, cutting him short. "Yumiko-chan," She grinned. "I'm surprised you're here."

"I only came along because Ryuu said he needed moral support. Besides," She cupped her cheeks, beaming lightly. "I want to see the newbies in action!"

"Same." Replied Ennoshita who followed Yumiko over to the other second years plus Suga. He was about to say something to Yumiko, only to find her nowhere to be seen.

"Yo!" Yumiko greeted as she took a seat on the floor, grinning at the two males who stretched before their match. "It's nice to see you guys again!"

"K-Kurosaki-senpai!" Hinata stuttered, recalling her name from the time Ennoshita had said it.

"Nee-hee." She tittered under her breath, covering her laugh with a cough. "I like the sound of that."

"Anyway, I'm rooting for you guys! I'm trying to be unbiased but it's hard!" She quickly covered her mouth, not wanting anyone else to hear about her biases.

"Ah, Kurosaki-senpai, I..." Hinata trailed off for a second. "I heard from Tanaka-san that you like to dote on your kouhais." (He had to search up what dote meant)

"Okay, that's embarrassing." Yumiko buried her face in her hands and prepared herself to murder Tanaka later for it.

"N-No! It's okay!" Hinata rushed out, growing embarrassed by his stuttering. "Tanaka-san told us why you dote on younger people like that."

Yumiko's expression faltered for a moment as her eyes met Hinata's worry filled eyes. In an instant, she jumped up, ready to pummel Tanaka for blabbing.

"Ryuu, why the fuck did you tell them?!" She screamed as she tackled him onto the ground, shaking him by his collar. "That's so embarrassing! Why the hell would you tell them that shit?"

Tanaka quickly held his hands up in defense, "Relax, bruh! I didn't tell them about..y'know!"

Her anger immediately subsided, "Never mind then." Yumiko rolled over, laying on the floor with a small huff. She couldn't stay mad at Tanaka for long, especially when he was a good guy with some bad habits. "I'm still embarrassed."

"Haha, sorry, bruh." Tanaka held out a hand. She grabbed his hand, allowing him to pull her up off the floor and onto her feet. "Alright, wish me luck."

"No, I hope you lose." She shot back jokingly. His dejected face elicited a loud laugh out of her. "Good luck, Daichi." Yumiko gave him a thumbs up. "You, too, Yamaguchi!"

"Move it, short-stack."

Yumiko spun around to be greeted by the chest of the blond she had met twice before. Her features flattened to a blank look. "Shut up, Goliath. I hope you lose."

"We barely even met and you're already so harsh." Tsukishima retorted, shaking his head at the female who rolled her eyes.

"It's a given. I mean, you're not ugly. Just hella uncute." She shrugged indifferently.