𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 : 𝗮 "𝗯𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁" 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

"Izanagi, are you really going back?" The woman asked, peering over at her son out of the corner of her eyes. The blue eyed boy nodded, keeping his eyes trained on the picture in his hand. "Why? Why must you involve yourself with her so much?"

Izanagi simply smiled. "Because I love her." Glancing at his mother who looked like she wanted to say something, he spoke up. "I think she'll be happy to see me."

His mother chose not to say a word.

[ t i m e   s k i p ]

"You looovveee me! I bet you wanna kiss me sooo bad." She tainted playfully, getting her face snatched up by the blond who moved instinctually. Her chin sat in his palm, his fingers flush against her cheeks with a light grip. Her hand wrapped around his wrist, eliciting a tingly feeling on his skin. She whined, "Tsukishimaaa."

"Yeah," He whispered huskily, "I wanna kiss you so bad."

She blinked a few times, her breath hitching when she saw him coming closer. Yumiko stayed put, not moving an inch.

Their faces were dangerously close, another few centimeters and their lips would touch. Cheeks set ablaze, she closed her eyes and leaned in. His lips brushed against hers, not fully planting themselves against hers.

When she opened her eyes to complain, he was no longer there.

"AHHH!" Yumiko screeched, falling out of bed in a flustered mess. Her face burned bright red as she laid flat on the floor with her eyes trained on the monkey that still sat under her bed. Grabbing the stuffed monkey, she sighed, "Noya, get out from under there."

"Yumiko, what was that noise?!" Her mother shouted from the first floor, referring to her loud thud that sounded a moment ago.

Yumiko called out, "I fell! I'm fine."

"I'm going to Grandma's house, so keep the house clean!" Her mother yelled, slamming the front door to announce her departure for the day.

This lack of adult figure sent Yumiko straight to the shower to bathe since she forgot to do it the night before. It was a quick shower, one that lasted less than ten minutes.

When she got out of the shower and put on her clothes, the female used the towel in her hand to dry her hair. In her other hand was her phone that was blowing up from the Karasuno groupchat.

karasuno
[ today 8:37AM ]

hinata: IM BIRED
hinata: BORED

kageyama: i wanna play volleyball

nishinoya: SAME FUCK

tanaka: bruh same

suga: same

asahi: i mean, sure

nishinoya: YUMI'S HOUSE?

tanaka: YES BRUH PLZ