𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 : 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

"Yumi-chan!" Hinata greeted as he entered the gym to find the female standing near the net with her arm through one of the holes to grab Nishinoya, who stood on the other side, by the throat, playfully choking him. "Morning! Are you and Tsukishima dating?!"

The question echoed through the gym, sending an embarrassed fiery blush up her spine to settle on her cheeks. The female retracted her arm, covering her face to hide her embarrassment. Nishinoya ducked beneath the net and slung an arm around Hinata's shoulders.

"Our dear Yumi here was so excited after her date with Tsukishima, she forgot to ask if they were official. Which is pretty dumb because you SHOULD be official without having to ask." Nishinoya explained with a boisterous laugh. "But then again, this is Tsukishima we're talking about ahahah!"

"Shut up, dumbass!" Yumi shouted as she smacked Nishinoya upside the head harder than intended. The boy dragged Hinata with him when he stumbled forward.

"Can you guys not fight so early in the morning?" Suga called out tiredly, yawning as he changed into his indoor shoes by the door.

Yumiko sighed, "It's not our fault you're old, Koushi." The female immediately shifted on her heels when Suga turned to her with a murderous look in his eye. Yumiko was just barely able to outrun Suga and shut herself up in the closet until he calmed down. When he did, she returned to civilization to be lightly scolded by the male.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Suga asked, absentmindedly shaking Yumiko's outstretched hand. Why am I even shaking her hand-

She shrugged, "Dunno."

"He's here!" Nishinoya whisper-shouted upon spotting the blond exiting the club room in the distance. "We'll be hiding in the closet!"

In a whirlwind, the small brunette male dragged Hinata and Suga into the closet to eavesdrop on their conversation from a safe distance. As soon as the closet door shut, Tsukishima opened the gym door to find Yumiko standing there by herself.

"Morning." Yumiko called out calmly, walking over to pick up a volleyball on the ground. Tsukishima didn't answer, simply smirking.

"Morning, midget-senpai." He called out sarcastically, placing his knee pads on the floor then taking a seat beside it.

Yumiko rolled her, "Shut up, Goliath."

"Whatever."

WHY ARE THEY GOING BACK TO HOW THEY ACTED WHEN THEY FIRST MET?! Nishinoya and Suga thought internally while Hinata watched, confused.

There was a short silence before Yumiko appeared in front of him, bending down before him with her bottom lip between her teeth. "Uh, can I ask you a question?"

Tsukishima glanced up, furrowing his brows at the female. "What?"

Yumiko fiddled with her hands, occasionally reaching up to pick at her lips. "Uh, are we, uhm, you know..."

"You know?" The boy asked, confused by her lack of directness.

"Are you messing with me right now?" Yumiko deadpanned, growing less amused with the situation because of the embarrassment that was beginning to seep in again. "Seriously, Tsukishima, I'm already embarrassed as is."

"What are you even talking about, midget?"

"Are we dating?" She cried out in exasperation, throwing her hands up in the air. "I mean, we literally went on a damn date and confessed, but I still felt the need to ask you....bitch."