𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗱

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

"Tsukki, what's going on?" Yamaguchi asked as he jogged over to the blond who stood outside the gym with his drink in hand.

The boy drank a bit of water, sighing when his hand dropped at his side. "What?"

Yamaguchi shifted in his spot, "You're acting a little weird."

The taller male ran a hand through his blond hair. "I'm fine. Just tired."

"Hey!" The sound of her voice made him jump, his heart doing a strange thumping when she came into sight. "Get your asses back in the gym. Break just ended."

"Alright." Yamaguchi spared one last glance at Tsukishima who walked slowly. His keen eyes inspected his friend's expression, taking notice of how he would casually glance at Yumiko who stood by the gym door. A small smile slipped onto Yamaguchi's lips. I see. Hehehe.

"Yumiko-san, I'm not sure Tsukki's feeling good today." Yamaguchi said with a small frown, pointing over at the male who lagged behind.

"Huh? This muhfucker better not be sick because we're about to go to Tokyo soon." Yumiko said as she skipped down the steps, making her way over to the boy. "Are you okay?"

He looked up, meeting her chocolatey eyes for moment before looking away. "What?"

"Tada-chan said you might not be feeling well. I'll beat you if you get sick before we go to Tokyo because this is a good opportunity for you guys." She narrowed her eyes at the boy who looked down, rolling his eyes at the female. "Giving attitude now? I'm trying to look out for you guys!"

Despite her playful tone, she truly meant well. After the crushing defeat against Aoba Johsai, she made it her job to make sure they got into tip top shape so they could destroy them next time. This trip to Tokyo would surely help the boys grow in any aspect they could. She wasn't about to let it be ruined by Tsukishima who might be sick.

"Your face is red. Do you have a cold or something?" Yumiko asked, lifting an arm to press the back of her hand against his forehead.

The male jerked away, scoffing at the female who looked surprised. Tsukishima dragged a hand down his face, brushing past her. "I'd prefer if you didn't touch me. Haven't you ever heard of personal space?"

His tone was a bit sharper than usual and she could tell he wasn't in his usual taunting mode.

"Oh," Her hands dropped to her sides as she turned around, glancing at his retreating figure. "Sorry."

"Yumiko-chan, hey." Shirokami greeted as he walked past the gym, noticing the female who stood outside the door. "You're not heading home yet?"

Since there were no club activities for her cooking club for the next few weeks, she decided to go help the volleyball team for a bit more than usual.

"Well, make sure you get home soon. It's not good to stay out too late." Shirokami reached up, ruffling her hair lightly with a small smile on his face. The way she smiled, closing her to eyes to bask in the head pat reminded him of a little sister. "Good luck at the training camp."

The pair of honey eyes watched from afar, taking notice of Yumiko's expression as she beamed at Shirokami who waved goodbye.

Tsukishima was confused.

He couldn't seem to understand the reason for feeling this way. Up until a week ago, he simply thought of her clumsy senpai with one braincell that was gifted in the cooking area. But now, merely seeing her face was making his heart do weird things.

This was so not like Tsukishima Kei.

Composed and in control was what he was. But as of right now, he had no control over his emotions. He couldn't even decipher these emotions because they were happening so erratically. He needed to find a way to get back in control of his emotions, and his best option was to steer clear of the reason that threw him off track.

"Ah, Yumi-chan, this is our new manager! I don't think you guys met yet." Hinata introduced the female to Yachi who fearfully looked up at Yumiko.

"Hi, Yachi-san! I'm Kurosaki Yumiko but just call me Yumiko or Yumi." The brunette beamed softly at the small blonde who relaxed. Turning to the side, Yumiko saw Nishinoya and Tanaka preparing to do something stupid. "What the hell are you guys doing?"

The two boys froze, turning to face Yumiko who had her hands on her hips. "Uh, flying?"

"Umm," She drawled out with a furious expression. The two boys and Yachi cowered in fear. "And you didn't fucking invite me?"

The males jumped with glee, watching as Yumiko ran over to them to join whatever they were doing. "I wore shorts today, so I can do whatever!"

"Oh god." Ennoshita muttered as he watched Tanaka and Nishinoya pick Yumiko up by her limbs. "There goes those idiots doing dumb things again."

"Nishinoya! Tanaka! Yumiko!" Daichi's shout made the three idiots haul ass and run away from the male who was ready to kill.

As Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Yumiko were being scolded by Daichi, the remainder of the team glanced over at Tsukishima who would've made a comment about how dumb they were by now. Instead, he simply stared at the three with knitted brows.

"Uh, Tsukishima, you okay?" Suga spoke up, putting a hand on Tsukishima's shoulder to snap him back to reality.

The blond shrugged off Suga's hand, nodding. "Yeah." With a brief nod, he walked off to put his drink back down.

"Huddle up." Suga called out quietly, motioning for the other members to join him in a small huddle. The group consisted on Yamaguchi, Ennoshita, Kinoshita, Narita, Asahi, Hinata and Kageyama. "What the heck is going on here?"

"What're you talking about?"

"I'm not liking the vibes we've created in the studio today." Suga sighed, looking over at Tsukishima who hadn't noticed the huddle. The silver haired male glanced at Yamaguchi who shifted awkwardly. "Do you know anything, Yamaguchi?"

The green haired male jumped a bit, looking over his shoulder af Tsukishima who was unaware of the talk. Swallowing thickly, he looked up into Suga's eyes, "I think it has something to do with Yumiko-san."

"Oh?"

suga: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[ a/n : im so tired. omfg BJSJS ]