𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 : 𝘄𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

After they finished baking the cake and Tsukishima had left, Yumiko headed upstairs to take a quick shower then climb into bed. Once settled under her sheets, she rolled over onto her side and grabbed her phone off the nightstand beside her bed.

The brightness blinded her for a moment before her eyes adjusted, scanning the screen to find the messages app. Opening it, she went to her pinned conversation with Nishinoya.

yuu-two
[ today 11:57PM ]

yoooo

yoooo

what're you doing rn?

watching a movie with ryuu
you should come over

actually

?

i wanted to tell you guys sumn

tsukishima came over today?

yeah?

we on da way 😈
read 11:59PM

Almost immediately, there was a knock at her window which sent her out of bed to open the latch of her window. The two boys came barreling in, landing on her floor in a heap of pained groans.

"There's a door for a reason." Yumiko deadpanned, holding out a hand to help them off the floor. They both took her hand, standing up and throwing themselves on her bed. "Wow, just take over, why don't you?"

"Alrighty, captain. Do tell us what happened." Tanaka grinned, opening a bag of chips he had taken from Nishinoya's pantry before they left. Nishinoya reached over, grabbing a chip and popping it into his mouth.

Fiddling with her hands, she awkwardly mumbled a few different things to figure out what was the best way to say it. "Ugh, I don't know how to say it. I feel like I'll sound full of myself if I say flat out!"

"If you're gonna tell us that you're sexy, we been knew." Nishinoya pointed out, munching on the chips that were surprisingly good. He really should've kept this bag of chips to himself.

Yumiko's expression flattened, "I- No, but thank you, anyway."

"Anytime, babe."

Sighing deeply, Yumiko glanced down at the floor and said it, "I think it Tsukishima likes me."

Both boys choked, inhaling the crumbs of the chips by accident and coughing loudly while holding their throats. Yumiko handed them a water bottle she had on her nightstand, watching as they fought over it, then eventually shared the bottle to soothe their burning throats.

"Yumi," the smaller boy wiped his lips, shooting Yumiko a flat look. "You're only realizing this now?"

"What the fuck do you mean by now?!" The female said in a flustered outburst.

"Bruh, I knew you were dumb but not this dumb." Tanaka muttered, having a small debate with Nishinoya to find out who was the second dumbest. Yumiko winded up her arm, whacking them in the head with a pillow. "Hey!"

"What do you mean by now?!"

Nishinoya and Tanaka sighed in unison, trying to act like they were older than the female now. "My dear grasshopper, you have much to learn when you are dense as you are. Young Tsukishima has liked you for quite a while now, I suppose." Tanaka said as he caressed his chin, getting smacked by Yumiko who didn't seeing his ugly face while saying that. "How were you not aware that he liked you? It's kind of obvious."

"I don't know! I kind of had a feeling and then he lowkey admitted it earlier today, but I didn't want to say anything or overthink it only to find out it was all a misunderstanding, you know? I'll seem arrogant or something!" The girl exclaimed, frustrated with the entire situation. She truly had a feeling he had taken a liking towards her, but she didn't want to assume something then make an ass out of herself. It would've been embarrassing.

"Well, he likes you, so what are you gonna do about it?" Nishinoya retorted bluntly, not leaving any room for argument nor thinking. He was moving at his own pace while dragging Yumiko with him.

"Nothing?"

Both boys gasped, looking at each other in shock. "How heartless. You know about his feelings but you're not gonna do anything and just lead him on? Terrible."

"What-"

"Truly despicable. I would hate a girl like that."

"I never said-"

"Absolutely disgusting. Let's cancel Yumi. #cancelyumi2020."

"You little-"

"What a bitch-"

The two boys were shut up by Yumiko beating the hell out of the them with the nearest pillow. They knew how much she hated being cut off and did it on purpose to mess with her.

"I also have one other thing to say." Yumiko announced, sitting down on her bed with a brownie her mom had brought home from grandma's house. Tanaka munched on his brownie, peering over at Nishinoya who already inhaled his piece.

"Shoot." Both boys said in unison, calling jinx.

"Uh, I think," she made faux vomiting noises, "like Tsukishima..too."

The silence in the room was deafening. The shock both boys felt had them frozen, jaw hanging lowly, eyes wide like saucers. At first, they thought she was joking. Yumiko was the type of person to joke about these things then shout 'just kidding' when everyone got excited. However, the way her face began to grow bright red and she shrunk, they just knew that this was no joke.

"YUMIIIII!" Nishinoya and Tanaka launched themselves at her, knocking her off the bed and onto the floor, landing in a pile. The wind was knocked out of her chest, leaving her heaving while both boys cried manly tears. "AHHH! YOU'RE GROWING WUP! I'M SHO HAPPY FOR SHU! YOU GUYSH NEED TO DATE NOWWWWW!"

"Ryuu! Yuu! Yumiko! Quiet!" Her mother shouted, silencing all three of them who froze, not wanting to upset Mama Kurosaki. When they heard her door shut, they began to talk again.

"You gotta ask him out!" Nishinoya grinned, whipping out his phone to text Tsukishima something. Yumiko smacked it out of his hand, shaking her head wildly. "Why? Girls can ask out guys too!"

"I KNOW THAT!" She snapped, whacking him with a pillow. "I just don't want to rush. I legit just recently realized I liked him. I don't want to hurry into everything because it might ruin things. Can just..take our time for a bit?"

Nishinoya and Tanaka sighed loudly, obviously not with the idea. I think Tsukishima would be fine with you rushing into it though.

"Fine. We'll support you on your turtle pace love." Tanaka sighed, patting her back lightly.

Nishinoya did the same, then rolled over to lay in the middle of her bed. "Okay, let's go to bed already."

"What-" Yumiko watched as Nishinoya and Tanaka crawled under her sheets, getting ready for bed. "At least fucking brush your teeth before you sleep!"

"Yes, mom."

"I'll kill you both."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[ a/n : i need friends like nishinoya and tanaka ASAP ]