𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 : 𝘆𝗼𝘂!

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

Within the bustling gym, there was a small incident going on that left everyone standing there, watching in amusement.

"How fucking dare you?!?" Yumiko shouted, straddling Tanaka who was laid on the floor, being beaten by the female who didn't pull her punches. "Ryuu, you bastard! I swear I'll cook you like spam and serve you to the team!"

"Ennoshita, take a picture." Suga stood a few feet away from the idiots with his arms crossed and an amused smile on his face. "We'll caption it, 'Gorilla goes on angry rampage after fellow gorilla eats the banana she had been saving.'"

"Fuck off!" Yumiko shouted, turning back to Tanaka to shake him like a snow globe. "Throw it up!!"

"Why?!?"

"If I can't enjoy it, you can't either, you bitch!"

"IT WAS A FUCKING BANANA! I CAN BUY YOU ANOTHER ONE-"

"Excuse us." Two voices spoke up as the gym doors slid open. Everyone froze, turning to look at the two who entered the gym at a bad time.

Yumiko was on top of Tanaka who was being strangled. Suga was crouched down in front of Yumiko and Tanaka, grinning while showing the camera a peace sign. Ennoshita was taking pictures of the entire thing.

"Well, shit. This kinda awkward." Yumiko deadpanned, climbing off of Tanaka and patting her clothes flat. Glancing up to look at the males, her eyes widened once more before returning to normal. "Oh, phew."

Tanaka gave her a small glance, wondering what was going on with her.

"It's you." Yumiko pointed at the blond.

The blond rose an eyebrow, shooting her a sardonic smile. "My name's Tsukishima Kei. Not you."

"You know him?" Suga questioned, bumping shoulders with the female who pointed a finger at Tsukishima.

She whined, "He's the kid who knocked me on the floor yesterday. He called me poor. Can you believe that? Scold him, Koushi!" She hid behind him. "I thought he was a second or third year, but to think he was a first year!"

"For someone who likes to act like a 'good upperclassman,' you really are a baby." Ennoshita's comment earned him a hard slap on the arm.

"Shut up, Chikara!" She huffed, flipping him the finger. A scream nearly left her lips when Tanaka bent her finger back enough to inflict pain. "You fucking-"

"Yumiko, stop swearing." Daichi reminded curtly, crossing his arms over his broad chest. The female shrunk, nodding at the demand.

When she turned away, she huffed, "Geezer-" Once her eyes fell on the blond again, she finally remembered why she was upset in the first place. "You!"

"Tsukishima Kei." He corrected, shaking his head the female. "It's rude to call people 'you.'"

She crossed her arms over her chest as a flat look branded her features. "Not that I really care-"

"Yumiko-chan, stop." Suga scolded, earning an incredulous gasp from the brunette.

"Why am I getting scolded?" She turned back to Tsukishima, "Don't you know who you're talking to?"