𝐒𝐈𝐗 : 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

"WHAT THE FUCK? GET IT! YUU, FUCKING KILL IT!"

"WHY ME?!?"

"BRUH, ITS COMING OUR WAY!"

"OH FUCK-"

Suga retracted his hand from the door handle, "Something tells me we shouldn't go inside just yet."

"I'll bet it's a bug again." Ennoshita muttered as he grabbed the handle, pushing open the front door. The entire team, excluding Tanaka and Nishinoya, filed in, taking off their shoes in the genkan and slowly entering the house.

Suga peered into the living room, finding the trio scattered around the room with panicked looks on their faces. Yumiko was perched on the fridge with a fly swatter in her hand. Nishinoya was sat in the sink with a strainer on his head and a spatula in hand. Tanaka was on the table holding the broom as if it was a spear.

"What are you guys doing?" Daichi asked with a blank stare. The female shakily pointed at the door that led to the backyard. Everyone glanced in that direction, finding nothing that would scare any normal person.

"There's," She shuddered, "A fucking moth." (fun fact, noya hates moths!)

The males who had just arrived collectively shot the trio a flat look, which made Tanaka holler. "It's not a small one! It's one of those huge ass black ones that fly fast!"

Nishinoya snickered, trying to act tough despite internally shaking. "It's nothing."

Almost as if it was a paid actor, the moth flew out of the crevice of the door and started flying around the room. Nishinoya was first to scream which made everyone else follow in suit.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! THIS IS NOT HOW I IMAGINED DYING." Yumiko screeched, launching herself off the fridge, landing on Tsukishima who tumbled to the floor. She rolled off of him, crawling over to the table and hiding under the kotatsu. She nearly screamed when another body laid under the table beside her. "HOLY FUCK! HINATA, DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"

"Sorry!" Hinata called out, shrieking when someone yanked the kotatsu to try and join in on the safety.

[ t i m e s k i p ]

After Ennoshita had built up the guts to crawl over to the door and let the moth out, they had all recovered from their screaming fit and went outside to play volleyball in her backyard.

"Doesn't Yumi-chan want to play too?" Hinata asked with a small frown, peering over at Yumiko who stood in the kitchen cooking dinner. Everyone paused the game of volleyball to look in her direction, seeing her standing there through the kitchen window.

Her expression was calm and relaxed, almost as if she was at peace with the world in the kitchen alone. Every now and then, she's start randomly dancing which would be embarrassing if anyone mentioned it to her.

Sugawara spoke up first, "Ah, Yumiko-chan actually prefers to cook than to play volleyball with us. She says we're too rough."

"Uh, yeah, you guys are." Yumiko chimed in flatly. Twelve pairs of eyes flitted in her direction, falling upon the female who held a basket of clothes. "I'll be over there hanging clothes. Mom told me to hang them earlier and I fucking forgot."

"Is the food done or should I go watch it?"

Yumiko waved a hand, "It's almost done. I'm just letting it cook on low for a bit. I won't take long with the clothes, so don't worry."