𝐓𝐄𝐍 : 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

Friday had come around quicker than anyone expected. Today was the second week of the Friday tradition.

"Ayo," Tanaka greeted upon exiting the club room to find Nishinoya standing alone. "Where's Yumi?"

The shaved head male shoved his hands into his pockets, walking over to Nishinoya who was busy typing away on his phone.

Nishinoya shrugged, "Guess she's staying late for club. They're making a new pastry tonight and it's taking longer than supposed to." The boy explained, reaching up to run a hand through his hair.

The taller boy nodded, mouth watering at the thought of whatever pastry she was making. He shook himself out of his food trance and quickly turned to the gate of the school, "Will she be okay on her own?"

"Yup. She said she'll text us if anything."

With a bit of hesitancy, both Nishinoya and Tanaka went home without Yumiko for the first time in a while. It was rare that she wasn't on time to meet them, seeing as she was the most punctual person to exist. It felt weird to go on without her.

"When was the first time Yumi and I met?" Tanaka questioned, trying to recall the way he had met the female who grew to be one of the most important people in his life. Thi question made Nishinoya perk up.

"Our first year!" The boy exclaimed, grinning at the memory. "Remember? By the bathroom!"

"Yumi!" First year Nishinoya shouted as he banged on the bathroom door, wondering why the female hid herself in there. "Come out!"

Students who lingered in the halls watched with curious eyes as Nishinoya pounded on the girl's bathroom door whilst shouting for Yumiko. He could care less about how people saw him right now, seeing as he had bigger worries.

"No. I'm not going."

"Why not?!" Nishinoya shouted, growing frustrated with the female who was being stubborn about not leaving. She wasn't even telling him why she had hidden, so he couldn't help.

"Um," A male's voice interrupted, making Nishinoya turn sharply, glaring at them. He expected the guy to tell him to get away from the bathroom, but was surprised when the male held out a jacket to Nishinoya.

"What is this?" Nishinoya asked, eyeing the fuzzy blonde's gakuran. 'What was his name? Ryuu..?'

The boy's faux scary expression died down a bit, "Some guy pulled her skirt up, so she ran and hid." He placed the gakuran jacket in Nishinoya's hand, "She can use it to tie around her waist."

Nishinoya almost growled, "Who the fuck-"

The bathroom door creaked open to reveal Yumiko who stood there with a red, puffy nose. "So it was Tanaka-san..." She said, recognizing her classmate's voice.

Tanaka almost swooned when he heard his name slid across her tongue. "U-Uh, yeah."

"You decided not to tell me some scum pulled up your skirt." Nishinoya snapped, yanking her out of the bathroom by her wrist. He wrapped Tanaka's gakuran jacket around her waist and tied it tightly around her body, almost obstructing her breathing for a moment. "Who was it?"

"I already handled it, bruh."

"You did?" Both Yumiko and Nishinoya asked in unison, surprised by his nonchalance about the handling.